DE Sidious vs. Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Going off of this discussion.

Could Arcann have deflected the Reborn Emperor's lightning from the same distance which he deflected Valkorion's? How weakened would Sidious have to be?

Bonus round: what if Valk and Arcann teamed up against Wankatine?

darthbane77
When did Arcann deflect Valkorion's lightning? Every time I've seen Arcann attacked by Valkorion's lightning Arcann got floored.

Beniboybling
He hasn't, really.

darthbane77
OK, I didn't think so. Sidious would have to be weakened pretty good for Arcann to deflect his lightning. Valkorion and Arcann don't need to team up to beat Sidious, Valkorion can defeat Palpatine on his own.

MythLord
Originally posted by darthbane77
Valkorion can defeat Palpatine on his own.

No.

darthbane77
Originally posted by MythLord
No. What aside from Force storms does Palpatine have that puts him above Valkorion? Nothing impressive, if anything. An argument can be made for both sides and I'll leave it at that, I don't feel like having this particular debate again; not right now anyway.

SunRazer
Reborn Palpatine? lmao, Arcann gets the same treatment that he got from Valkorion - a one-shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.