Vash the Stampede vs John Preston

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Vash from Trigun manga.

VS

John Preston from Equilibrium.

.Both combatants gets their standard firearms and gears

.No Angel Arm for Vash

.Bloodlusted

The fight takes place in Central Park.

Who wins and why?

KingD19
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm why? Preston dies in 2 seconds.

Even without the Angel Arm, Vash is massively superhuman in stats(especially speed/reflexes/reaction time) He could shoot literally every one of Preston's bullets out of the air.

KingD19
Or just use rocks, as he's thrown rocks to deflect bullets before.

Trocity
Vash blitzes, very poor thread.

Solid47
Originally posted by KingD19
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm why? Preston dies in 2 seconds.

Even without the Angel Arm, Vash is massively superhuman in stats(especially speed/reflexes/reaction time) He could shoot literally every one of Preston's bullets out of the air.
Agreed with you, I'm just waiting for Equilibrium fans come here and start saying that Preston's GunKata would allow him to dance around Vash's bullets and them put a bullet in Vash's face.

KingD19
Originally posted by Solid47
Agreed with you, I'm just waiting for Equilibrium fans come here and start saying that Preston's GunKata would allow him to dance around Vash's bullets and them put a bullet in Vash's face.

Ahhhh well then. -gets out popcorn-

Dexx-Planet86
preston wins, gunkata allows him to predict bullet trajectories and evade, thereby negating vashs uncanny aim and reflexes. he's also alot cooler and b@d@$$

Dexx-Planet86
Originally posted by Trocity
preston rapes, very poor thread.

fixed

KingD19
It took 2 months, but the troll finally showed up lol.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Dexx-Planet86
I should be fixed

I agree.

carthage
Humanoid Typhoon

Dexx-Planet86
preston wins. why? beacuse hes a badass hollywood action character who can solo a army of elite soldiers who makes navy seals look like pussies of pussies. preston can effortlessly bullettime dodge machine gun bullets from 50+ trained mercs in the middle of room that lacks illumination

vash showed nothing that he can counter prestons gun kata or that he is a match for preston

preston doesnt even needs his gun, give him his sword and is more than enough

preston slices his face in half. hollywood characters are too much for anime street levelers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.