Characters that can beat Starkiller

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ziggystardust
Rules :

TFU II Starkiller - Fighting on Kamino

UCanShootMyNova
Vader+

darthbane77
Same as what Nova said, anybody Vader or above.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by darthbane77
Same as what Nova said, anybody Vader or above.

This made me chuckle.

UCanShootMyNova
Me too. smile

darthbane77
I take it you were either being sarcastic or I used the wrong nickname or something.

UCanShootMyNova
Just call me Syndi. wink

UCanShootMyNova
Also I do actually believe Vader level opponents and above can beat Starkiller. I just have a much higher of opinion then Vader then you probably do and I don't believe the clone is as powerful as the original template.

darthbane77
I'll do that from now on.

DarthAnt66
Killer's Vader level, but give him proper motivation and he can be a lot more deadly.

Nephthys
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Vader+

Ziggystardust
Between the four of you, I expect Vader+ tier includes a wide array of characters that vary from person to person. Who is Vader+ and why do they beat Galen?

darthbane77
Caedus, any version of Sidious, Luke, possibly Mara Jade, Revan, Yoda, Vitiate, Valkorion, possibly Arcann, there are a few more that aren't coming to mind at the moment.

Emperordmb
Caedus, almost any version of Sidious, Luke, possibly Mara Jade, Revan, Yoda, Vitiate, Valkorion, possibly Arcann, there are a few more that aren't coming to mind at the moment.
Seems legit

Trocity
Remove Mara and Arcann; the rest beat him, yeah.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Seems legit Mara Jade is roughly equal to Vader in her prime, so I think she's have a shot at beating Starkiller.

Nephthys
Arcann, the Outlander, Revan, Malgus, Bane, Zannah, Luke, Hord, Caedus, Krayt, Yoda, Sidious, Plagueis, the Masters, Jadus (?), Traya, Nihilus etc.

Marek is fairly hard to pin down. I wouldn't be adverse to suggest him to be a high Dooku level. The Count could possibly beat him.

UCanShootMyNova
Mara Jade is roughly equal to Vader in her prime, so I think she's have a shot at beating Starkiller.

This is exactly what I mean.

Also I do actually believe Vader level opponents and above can beat Starkiller. I just have a much higher of opinion then Vader then you probably do and I don't believe the clone is as powerful as the original template.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Between the four of you, I expect Vader+ tier includes a wide array of characters that vary from person to person. Who is Vader+ and why do they beat Galen?

Vader doesn't beat Galen. He beats the character you put at the top of your thread, Starkiller.

darthbane77
This is exactly what I mean. I see what you mean then.

Emperordmb
Mara Jade is roughly equal to Vader in her prime, so I think she's have a shot at beating Starkiller.
Seems legit

Nephthys
Vader doesn't beat Galen. He beats the character you put at the top of your thread, Starkiller.

Supposedly, Vader improves after both fights.

UCanShootMyNova
While I heavily disagree with you on a number of topics, you're quite a pleasant person to interact with.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Nephthys
Supposedly, Vader improves after both fights.

Yes. I see Galen as Starkiller's superior.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Seems legit Is Mara not even close to Vader or something? I thought she was just based on what I know of her, I'll admit that the NJO isn't where most of my knowledge lies.

UCanShootMyNova
Mara is solid and most of the forum has her about RotS Obi Wan level.

darthbane77
Mara is solid and most of the forum has her about RotS Obi Wan level. I can see that, seems I overrated her a bit then.

UCanShootMyNova
*Kind smile*

Just a bit.

DarthAnt66
I have her below that.

UCanShootMyNova
I have her below that as a duelist but due to her versatility and combat ingenuity probably about on par as a general combatant.

darthbane77
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I have her below that. Where do you have her?

NewGuy01
Below that.

chingchangwalla
Vader, Yoda, Sheev, Plagueis, Kun, Revan, Krayt, Talzin, SOD Maul ( for a slim majority IMO), Luke, Mace, Anakin

chingchangwalla
Prolly Jaina too

chingchangwalla
Bane, Zannah
eek! laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

UCanShootMyNova
Tbf you put Maul in there. Don't really have room to talk.

chingchangwalla
Maul one-shots Bane

UCanShootMyNova
+_+

Nephthys
Not if it's next to a cliff Maul can trip off of.

chingchangwalla
****in come at me

UCanShootMyNova
xD

chingchangwalla
Not if it's next to a cliff Maul can trip off of.
That's why it's SOD, Rebels Maul would fall straight onto Bane's saber and then Bane would slip over onto Maul's horns

JKBart
Among the characters not mentioned - Darth Malgus, Darth Nyriss, Wrath II, Nox, HoT, Barsenthor.

cs_zoltan
I have her below that as a duelist but due to her versatility and combat ingenuity probably about on par as a general combatant.

Kenobi is definitely neither versatile or ingenious so I agree.

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.