Revan's Lightsaber Abilities Overview (NEW) [Discussion]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
I just finished this thread a few minutes ago:

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/revans-lightsaber-abilities-overview/97613/

---

DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread.

chingchangwalla
Had a little skim through, now I think less of his abilities...

Beniboybling
Lmao

Emperordmb
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Had a little skim through, now I think less of his abilities...
I'm sorry... What makes you or your opinions even remotely relevant again?

Beniboybling
Damn. smile

chingchangwalla
I'm not relevant at all DMB, you can pretend I'm not even here...

carthage
DMB thinks Bane can kill Mace but thinks his opinion is relevant, lmao

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
DISCLAIMER: Comments and views said below may not accurately reflect the content of the thread.
thumb up

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by carthage
DMB thinks Bane can kill Mace but thinks his opinion is relevant, lmao

If only that was the worst of it.

Vixas
Noticed a grammar error in the beginning Ant. First line of the intro it says:

"....powerful Force-users in history, but most view don't view his lightsaber skills...."

"...most view don't view..." specifically.

Fated Xtasy
Add to the DMB hate? Or comment on Anticus' quality work.

http://66.media.tumblr.com/355ebde98dfd6b5b5b6aeff3a6b9b741/tumblr_mtyhzqohhX1r5lqijo1_500.gif

Decisions, decisions. smile

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Vixas
Noticed a grammar error in the beginning Ant. First line of the intro it says:

"....powerful Force-users in history, but most view don't view his lightsaber skills...."

"...most view don't view..." specifically.
No clue how I proofread that twice and it slipped past both times.

Thanks.

Vixas
Found another Ant. Towards the end where you refer back to your opening. It states:

"...The notion that Revan would be defeated if a more skilled duelist "closed the gap" between this isn't true when..."

You seem to be missing a word shortly after the quote where it says "...between this isn't true..." possibly "them" or an alike word? Nonetheless, a good read.

Also, not a problem. I enjoy reading ^^

DarthAnt66
Thanks.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by carthage
DMB thinks Bane can kill Mace but thinks his opinion is relevant, lmao Does he really?

The Ellimist
DMB has Bane above Vader.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by The Ellimist
DMB has Bane above Vader. ELLIMIST! EVERYONE IS BACK!

**** YEAH!

The Ellimist
haha I've been back for like a day or so. I was unbanned a while back but had other things to do.

Jmanghan
Found an area when talking about Bastila fighting the sith strike team on the Endar Spire "fought on her on the Endar Spire".

DarthAnt66
Those Sith were savages.

AncientPower
You realise the KOTORCG Timeline states Revan defeats Malak in a duel on the Star Forge?

Ant, go and check my post in Kun vs Vader if you legit want to understand Kun's spirit feat.

DarthAnt66
Anyone else have thoughts on the blog? Not sure why I even link my work here at this point.

S_W_LeGenD
Nice work. smile

However, I was expecting you to cite Revan's duel with an Imperial Guard as an example of how effective his precognition is and how easily he dismissed a Jedi-level opponent.

SunRazer
It's strange, because they're Jedi-level opponents according to the Encyclopedia, which is likely referring to them in masses, rather than individually. It's also somewhat incompatible with the novel, which, for some reason, claims that even the captain was no match for a trained Sith Lord.

In an email response, Drew refers to how they're even better than the average ones described the Encyclopedia. Seems like he's contradicting himself, but I suppose you can consider this a retcon and go with the Encyclopedia.

AncientPower
Captain Yarri is no match for a trained Sith Lord, but random Guards are matches for any Jedi, according to the Encyclopedia. Funny world we live in.

S_W_LeGenD

AncientPower
There were seven, including Yarri.

SunRazer
@Legend - Fair enough on the lone Guardsmen thing. As for giving them a hell of a fight, not really. Scourge took down Yarri and the other one, only being struck in the arm (or wherever it was) because he allowed himself to be distracted. Surik was heavily impaired and still took down three of them in that time, whilst Revan killed another in just two strikes.

The context of that statement was that Yarri just wasn't a match for a fully-trained Sith Lord. Stupid writing. The Encyclopedia mentions that even Dark Councillors surrender to them, but that's likely referring to masses of them again.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by SunRazer
The Encyclopedia mentions that even Dark Councillors surrender to them, but that's likely referring to masses of them again.

Most likely, as it says the Imperial Guard, not a lone Guardsman. Plus I find it really hard to believe that they, Sith among the most powerful in the Empire would feel threatened by a Guardsman.

Petrus
Nice work, Ant.

Petrus
such anger

SunRazer
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Most likely, as it says the Imperial Guard, not a lone Guardsman. Plus I find it really hard to believe that they, Sith among the most powerful in the Empire would feel threatened by a Guardsman.

Yeah, it's obvious in the game that the Guardsmen serve the Dark Councillors.

DarthAnt66
Bump?

Jmanghan
Yes. Bump.

DarthAnt66
http://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/17/73/92/12/star_f10.png

And Revan killed over two hundred of them in one sitting. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.