Bane vs Grievous (sabers only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Round 1: Canon Grievous
Round 2: Legends

Who wins?

UCanShootMyNova
Grievous in both.

darthbane77
Bane
Grevious

chingchangwalla
Hehe can't wait for Neph and DMB to answer this and get shat on

carthage
What duelists has Grievous fought that compares to elites like Sirak and Kas'im? Or fighting a team of Jedi in virtually impenetrable armor while amped by a nexus?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by carthage
What duelists has Grievous fought that compares to elites like Sirak and Kas'im? Or fighting a team of Jedi in virtually impenetrable armor while amped by a nexus?

Ahsoka.

JKBart
1. Bane
2. Grievous

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
fighting a team of Jedi in virtually impenetrable armor while amped by a nexus?

You're wanking Bane - he was losing to like two Jedi, one of which was just getting in the other's way.

darthbane77
Originally posted by The Ellimist
You're wanking Bane - he was losing to like two Jedi, one of which was just getting in the other's way. I think he's being sarcastic, Carth despises Bane.

UCanShootMyNova
You missed Ell's double layer sarcasm. Being sarcastic about somebody else's sarcasm.

Git gud scrub.

cs_zoltan
I remember when you fugg couldn't detect the sarcasm in me saying Grievous would beat Kun in Force only.

The Ellimist
Did you read his post? He thinks Bane can take on teams of Jedi while in impenetrable armor and on a nexus. He should have added that he had another sith on his side and was still losing badly against a single combatant.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I remember when you fugg couldn't detect the sarcasm in me saying Grievous would beat Kun in Force only.

True. In KMC you learn or you lie in the corner endlessly confused about the various going ons.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Did you read his post? He thinks Bane can take on teams of Jedi while in impenetrable armor and on a nexus. He should have added that he had another sith on his side and was still losing badly against a single combatant.

http://i.imgur.com/ZC5JHSH.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.