DoE Darth Bane vs. TFU Shaak Ti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
smile

The Ellimist
mmm

Maybe Shaak Ti. Her performance against Galen was impressive; Marek may have been before his prime and somewhat fatigued, but it's still better than Bane's rather pitiful showings.

JKBart
Yeah I don't think Bane by DoE would honestly beat any trained duelist with solid Force precognition you agree?

The Ellimist
I think Darth Bandon would lose to him decisively, although he could force Bane's attention.

darthbane77
Bane

JKBart
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I think Darth Bandon would lose to him decisively, although he could force Bane's attention.

True, I think this guy from Legacy called Darth Maleval may also fall to Bane

The Ellimist
Could Han Solo penetrate Bane's saber defenses with his blaster pistol? Probably not, as Bane does have Force sensitivity. I'm open to discussion though.

JKBart
Han demonstrated blaster aptitude beyond the basic natural Force connection like many guys like Jango. Force Sensitives may be naturally faster and superior, but you're at an obvious disadvantage with your melee glowing stick against ranged attacks. I mean, you can be superhuman with superhuman senses but still even senses literally 4x higher than human's wouldn't be enough to block 10 bullets in a row. I see nothing wrong with nonsensitives shooting down Jedi and Sith tbh, and Han has shown to be good enough for this shit in many encounters with Lost Tribe of the Sith. Then keep in mind he was old as **** back then.

Given DoE Bane was uncapable of besting 20 randoms far from Han's recognition, untrained Force user suppressing his abilities and going after him in close combat (where Bane should have murdered Cognus)... well, Han has a neat chance of winning.

Give Han a jetpack for maneuverability or the same support Cognus had and Han drops DoE Bane thumb up

The Ellimist
Ehhh yeah, maybe Han could overwhelm Bane's saber technique if you ignore the bolts reflecting back at him. But Bane would probably still win in a fight because he does have some telekinetic ability which he could use to, say, pull Han's blaster out of his hands. I mean, Bane can break tents - sure, it takes him some effort, but a blaster is much smaller than a tent.

MythLord
Probably Ti.

Watch EvanNova, he proves this. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.