Zone Anakin runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
The Anakin in the last stage of his fight against Dooku.

Round 1: Sabers only
Round 2: All-out, 10 meters starting distance

Full rest/recovery, loses if he fails to take a majority

Trash: Darth Bane
1. Darth Vader
2. Exar Kun
3. Darth Krayt
4. Darth Caedus
5. Darth Plagueis
6. Yoda
7. RotJ Sidious
8. DE Sidious
9. DN Luke
10. Oneness Jacen Solo

chingchangwalla
Dies at 2

The Ellimist
I almost feel like at those disparities of raw power, sorcery's effectiveness is going to be limited. Sort of like how Krayt's drain merely injured Abeloth over a long stretch of time.

Trocity

chingchangwalla
Anakin might edge out in speed, but Kun takes everything else.

darthbane77
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Dies at 2

The Ellimist
There's no reason to think that Exar Kun could utterly destroy Dooku in that manner.

Base Anakin was already being compared to Yoda; add on an enormously peaked performance and I doubt that anyone before 8 or 9 could beat him in a duel.

chingchangwalla
A young Kun was consistently beating the Mace of his era

JKBart
Round 1: Sabers only

1. Darth Vader - eh, dunno. Vader knows what his prievous self is going to do pretty much perfectly. He will be able to perfectly predict every single movement, know Anakin's every plan, tactic and reaction ahead of time. Anakin in this state is far better than RotJ Vader as individual combatant, but it would need to be a far greater disparity.
2. Exar Kun - he definitely wins, good fight, but Kun stands no chance at actually wining this.
3. Darth Krayt - Anakin wins in a great fight.
4. Darth Caedus - probably Caedus in a tremendous fight, but I can understand people going with Anakin.
5. Darth Plagueis - same as above.
6. Yoda - Yoda in a tremendous fight, but this time I don't see Anakin as a plausible option.
7. RotJ Sidious - same.
8. DE Sidious - same.
9. DN Luke - same.
10. Oneness Jacen Solo - by the nature of the Force Jacen should be literally unable to lose in this state unless facing entities.

Round 2: All-out, 10 meters starting distance

1. Darth Vader - pretty much what I've already stated. Anakin is more powerful, but his power channels into the natural basic amplification, as Anakin he really isn't a refined telekinetic, so adding in Force changes little.
2. Exar Kun - he should still win, but Sorcery targeting Anakin's mind can be a game changer given his lack of mental stability, however on the other hand... does Kun really have a good chance of getting a time to really draw on his Sorcery? I severely doubt that.
3. Darth Krayt - this one can go either way. Krayt's dark transfer, unknown to Anakin, can be a wildcard, and Krayt's Force power can prevent Anakin from overpowering him in saber combat (and Anakin would definitely win the saber duel in the end).
4. Darth Caedus - Caedus in a tremendous fight for me, but it's debatable.
5. Darth Plagueis - nearly same as above, but Plagueis has a higher shot given a plethora of abilities unknown to Anakin, and being clearly more powerful than Caedus or Anakin. Enraged Anakin's game is saber combat, Plagueis has the luck of having other options than just outdueling Anakin.
6. Yoda - tremendous fight actually, but Anakin definitely can't win for me, even though it would be a grueling fight at the very least.
7. RotJ Palpatine - as above.
8. DE Palpatine - no chance for Anakin, really, at all.
9. DN Luke Skywalker - same as above. No contest.
10. Jacen Solo - per round 1.

SunRazer
Plagueis or Yoda.

UCanShootMyNova
Stops at trash.

Kurk
Stops at 10 on a good day.

Petrus
Yeah, this is Zonakin we're talking about guys. The one who obliterated Dooku. He should make it all the way to 8 or 7.

All-out is more complicated because we never actually see Zonakin use the Force, so.

Dark-Kenshin
1. Hasn't it been confirmed that Vader is better than Sidious in sabers? Because if so, Anakin stops at 1.

2. Vader at his peak has improved to being at a point well beyond his younger self. He simply never reached his full potential. Again, a cold hard stop at 1.

Balta Skywalker
Dies at 4.

Kurk
Zonakin does not equal Anakin.

MythLord
Falls at Hego or Yoda.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.