Will Simpson (Nuke) vs Frank Castle (Punisher)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- They face off in the middle of the street.
- Pure H2H. No weapons or armour.
- Win via KO/Death.
- Opponents start 20 feet apart.
- Nuke is on his combat enhancers for this fight.

Who wins?

Martian_mind
Nuke, though Castle makes him work for it.

carthage
Wasn't he smashing through walls and Ragdolling Jessica Jones?

KingD19
He was. He made it clear though that had she not been slammed into by a truck not too long before she'd have kicked his ass easily.

Jones sister took a pill though, and was fighting evenly with Nuke. So yeah, he's definitely above Castle.

TheVaultDweller
Yeah, I went back and re-watched the Nuke/Jones fight. He does admit that she would take him uninjured, but he still did a real number on her when she was. I'd forgotten that he actually tossed her right through a wall at one point. I still feel that Frank is more skilled though, even though Simpson is hardly unskilled in H2H. And both can be extremely ruthless when necessary. But yeah, after reviewing his feats, I think Nuke takes it too. Not only is he extra strong, he is also extra tough, and has enhanced recovery time. With the aid of those drugs, he survived and recovered within a day or so from a large explosion which instantly killed the rest of his crew IIRC.

Khazra Reborn
Give Castle a knife, and I'd give him the nod every time. But unarmed, Nuke eventually takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.