Who is the weakest character that could defeat Thor and Superman...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who is the weakest (least powerful) character that could defeat Thor and Superman at the same time with both of them going all out against their opponent?

In this senario all standard forum rules apply: no PIS, 100 yard starting distance, standard gear only...

There is no prep or BFR allowed in this matchup and the battle will be to the Death or KO...

So once again, who is the weakest character that could defeat both of these high powered, going all out, super-beings at the same time?

Surtur
I can't think of any single character from the Marvel movies that could take on this team. The only one from the DC movies that would have any chance is Doomsday.

When it comes to non-DC/Marvel movies I don't know.

golem370
Leech with a ak-47

TethAdamTheRock
Black adam

http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w1200-h586-q90-c1200:586/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Juan-Hugo-Martinez-Black-Adam.jpg

h1a8
Probably DD.

marwash22
Originally posted by golem370
Leech with a ak-47 against the rules. Leech's standard gear doesn't include an AK47. Also, I'd still bet on Thor or Superman, 'cause Leech has no experience with firearms. He probably wouldn't even get a shot off before either closed the distance.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
Probably DD.

I'm also going with Doomsday, Doctor Manhattan as well. But the duo has some pretty crazy power output, if Supes can keep DD busy for a sec, they may be able to put him down quickly before it gets ugly. Or they may just power him up.

KingD19
Xavier. He rapes their minds.

carthage
Phoenix would mind**** them both

tkitna
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/113509/4446189-5718468821-16c5a.jpg

ShadowFyre
Phoenix and Xavier are good choices as well. Though I think theyre lack of durability is going to not end well for them

KingD19
Well their lack of durability shouldn't matter too much considering Thor has shown himself very susceptible to Wanda's mental manipulation, and it's not on Charlie's level. And Superman should be effected as well, especially since he has no feats against telepathy at all. They're basically done as soon as the mutants "think".

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by tkitna
http://static6.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/11/113509/4446189-5718468821-16c5a.jpg

That is a good picture of Scarlett Witch... eek!

She looks prettier than I remember her... smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Well their lack of durability shouldn't matter too much considering Thor has shown himself very susceptible to Wanda's mental manipulation, and it's not on Charlie's level. And Superman should be effected as well, especially since he has no feats against telepathy at all. They're basically done as soon as the mutants "think".

Given how fast Supes can move, I believe a PIS'less not holding back, Superman can reach her (remember the starting distance is only 100 yards) and crush her skull before she can complete a single thought...

KingD19
She's the prettiest Olsen sister...best shaped too.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

tkitna
Yeah, thats about the best i've ever seen her.

BruceSkywalker
Deadshot since he can shoot them down from the sky....

also he can shoot them in the legs/knees

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHA

KingD19
Someone is leaking hurt from the butt.

ShadowFyre

KingD19
HAHAHAHAH! Damn, Superman does look like an Ice Skater.

ShadowFyre
Does that make sense? Fight or flight is going to kick in and despite their enhanced reflexes and whatnot I find it hard to believe that somebody who just gets koed by a modern Nuke and somebody who can dish out 30 megatons and take it to the face are going to react sa me as people who would be vaporised.

KingD19
Superman and Thor aren't the types to try and blitz anyway. Thor plays around and has fun with his fights, while Clark tries to reason with his opponents and doesn't fight until he's pushed too or get pissed. However, Xavier will mind rape them in an instant, or at least freeze them. He's done it like 4-5 times through all the movies.

He even erased Moira's memories because he thought it was best. He could turn them into toddlers in their heads.

Surtur
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Black adam

http://static.srcdn.com/slir/w1200-h586-q90-c1200:586/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Juan-Hugo-Martinez-Black-Adam.jpg

Damn that kind of makes me wish that was the real costume they are going to use for him.

Surtur
Xavier or Phoenix vs this team comes down to a quickdraw.

The Olsen twins have really weird looking faces if you really look at them.

KuRuPT Thanosi
A list of characters imo

Apoc
Professor X
Phoenix
Dr. M
SS

Based on Implied power

Odin
Thanos
Zeus
Galactus

etc etc

carthage
Kilgrave possibly

BruceSkywalker
Someone is leaking hurt from the butt.

only butthurt person is you, KingDick,,,,, you pompous Ass..

Anyways, Zack Snyder can do it lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.