Revan vs Marek Incarnations

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthbane77
Revan vs Galen Marek
Revan vs Starkiller
Revan vs Dark Apprentice
Revan vs Lord Starkiller

All out fight for each round. I know this has to have been done before, but whatever.

Nephthys
Revan sweeps.

UCanShootMyNova
Galen.
Either way.
Revan by feats.
Revan by feats.

darthbane77
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Galen.
Either way.
Revan by feats.
Revan by feats. How is Galen above Revan? Legitimately curious.

Trocity
Originally posted by Nephthys
Revan sweeps.

UCanShootMyNova
Based on his performance against Sidious.

darthbane77
Based on his performance against Sidious. I was under the impression Sidious was holding back, it seemed like that to me. Sidious seemed like he was trying to turn Galen, so he wasn't actually going all out against Galen.

UCanShootMyNova
The text states Sidious was driven to desperation.

"The Sith lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by both their desperations." - The Force Unleashed.

darthbane77

"The Sith lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by both their desperations." - The Force Unleashed. Didn't remember that, I think that was due more to Galen's raw power than anything. That was when they were standing face to face and he was using tutaminis right?

UCanShootMyNova
Yes.

And I'd agree that Galen's raw power was the reason he was capable of doing so, yes.

darthbane77
Marek easily has one of the most powerful connections to the Force in the mythos. Otherwise I think Revan is a better combatant, though Galen is more than capable of giving him a hard as hell fight.

chingchangwalla
Revan's raw power exceeds Galen's, plus refinement is better. Stop using raw power as an argument in Marek's favour

Nephthys

"The Sith lightning spread to engulf the two of them, fueled by both their desperations." - The Force Unleashed.

Galen is stated to be no match for Sidious.

UCanShootMyNova
He's stated to ultimately be no match for Sidious. Meaning at the time he fought Sidious ( after having already fought through Imperial Force and having defeated Vader I might add ) he was unable to defeat him. The same being true of Yoda.

darthbane77
Speaking for myself, I think each Marek could put up a great fight; but none of them would win. I just wanted to see where everybody else stood.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Revan's raw power exceeds Galen's, plus refinement is better. Stop using raw power as an argument in Marek's favour

If you can tell me what raw power feat Revan has that tops driving Sidious to desperation I'll concede the point. Until then, tough titties.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by darthbane77
Speaking for myself, I think each Marek could put up a great fight; but none of them would win. I just wanted to see where everybody else stood.

No need to mask your intentions. You were aware of how the forum views Marek.

darthbane77
No need to mask your intentions. You were aware of how the forum views Marek. Not entirely, I knew how some people viewed him but I didn't know what the majority view of him was.

UCanShootMyNova
Mhmmm.

darthbane77
hahaha

DarthAnt66
Revan in all.

JKBart
Revan wins easily, like he does against almost everyone sans Yoda/Palpatine/Luke/Plagueis/Caedus/Krayt/Anakin/Mace/Arcann/Marr/Malgus.

darthbane77
^^^I agree with most of those except for a few.

UCanShootMyNova
DB... PM me please.

darthbane77
Sent it.

SunRazer
Revan sweeps and it's obvious that Galen was curbed harder by Sidious than the Jedi on Malachor V were by the Mass Shadow Generator, lmfao.

MythLord
Originally posted by SunRazer
Revan sweeps and it's obvious that Galen was curbed harder by Sidious than the Jedi on Malachor V were by the Mass Shadow Generator, lmfao.

thumb up

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by JKBart
Revan wins easily, like he does against almost everyone sans Yoda/Palpatine/Luke/Plagueis/Caedus/Krayt/Anakin/Mace/Arcann/Marr/Malgus.
Marr...?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.