Deadshot Vs Hawkeye Vs Deadpool Vs Black Widow Vs Batman Vs Winter Soldier Vs Captain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Deadshot Vs Hawkeye Vs Deadpool Vs Black Widow Vs Batman Vs Winter Soldier Vs Captain America Vs Black Panther

Who goes down in order (or order from best)

Round 2. No deadshot

Round 3. Killer croc

golem370
In the end Deadpool will he has incredible durability and healing

TethAdamTheRock
That's it

KingD19
Panther can't really be hurt by anyone here. He should win.

relentless1
Deadpool can't be killed, he takes it

KingD19
Originally posted by relentless1
Deadpool can't be killed, he takes it

You are 100% wrong there. This is movie Deadpool, who just has a good healing factor(it took him hours, if not longer to regrow his hand). If you chop his head off, he'll stay down. Or put a bullet in his skull, that'd keep him down long enough for someone to finish him off, or for it to count as a forum win.

Also, how does Deadpool win? Multiple people in the fight are stronger than him; he can't hurt Panther at all. Batman is bulletproof, etc...

golem370
Yet he survived being impaled and burned down building

KingD19
Originally posted by golem370
Yet he survived being impaled and burned down building

Impaled does not = Beheaded

Burned alive does not = Beheaded

Are you saying he could survive getting his head cut off? Because Francis jamming a knife in his brain surely f*cked him up for a bit. And we see by Deadpool himself that he can be injured quite easily(like sawing his own hand off or breaking his hands and feet hitting Colossus).

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Also, how does Deadpool win? Multiple people in the fight are stronger than him; he can't hurt Panther at all. Batman is bulletproof, etc...

While you have a point with Black Panther, he could definitely hurt Batman. Batman's suit can be pierced by bladed weapons, and Wade was strong enough to stick his sword through concrete, and toss it through the reinforced glass of that tank Vanessa was in. Plus, Wade is accurate enough that he can headshot three people with one bullet, while he is busy flipping through the air. Good chance he could shoot Batman in the mouth.

KingD19
Between Deadshot and Deadpool, Batman is definitely getting shot in the mouth.

TheVaultDweller
Are you saying he could survive getting his head cut off? Because Francis jamming a knife in his brain surely f*cked him up for a bit. And we see by Deadpool himself that he can be injured quite easily(like sawing his own hand off or breaking his hands and feet hitting Colossus).

Just curious. Who here is going to decapitate him? Only person here who packs anything standard that could achieve that is Cap. And it's not like Wade is going to just stand there and wait for it to happen.

Also, how many people here wouldn't lose their hand if it got sawed through while they weren't wearing armour? And no one here is anywhere near as strong as Colossus either, nor do they have his mass and size. So I don't see how that is a factor. The fact that Wade can do things like drop over a 100 feet off a bridge into a car, or headbutt Angel Dust without getting hurt, shows that he is actually tougher than a regular human.

I don't think Wade would win. But he does better than you would seem to think.

My money is on Black Panther, honestly. Unless someone can knock his helmet off, no one here can do anything to seriously hurt him. We've already seen Hawkeye's explosive arrows blow up in his face, to no effect, and seen him tank machine gun fire from a helicopter.

KingD19
I was pointing out to Golem that he could be killed(as he seems to think he can't), not that decapitation would be the method that he's beaten by. The other injuries were again showing that Deadpool isn't some, unstoppable, immortal monster.

Panther could cut his head off though...or sever it at least. His claws easily tore up concrete and sliced through industrial grade metals. And he's brutal enough to actually try and murder him.

TheVaultDweller
I was pointing out to Golem that he could be killed(as he seems to think he can't), not that decapitation would be the method that he's beaten by. The other injuries were again showing that Deadpool isn't some, unstoppable, immortal monster.

Panther could cut his head off though...or sever it at least. His claws easily tore up concrete and sliced through industrial grade metals. And he's brutal enough to actually try and murder him.

Fair enough. I honestly don't know if decap would kill him. It's an unknown quantity until it happens. The original time-line version could survive a decap. But I agree that, for a forum fight, even if it didn't kill him, it would incapacitate him plenty long enough to count as a loss.

Not sure those claws are long enough. They weren't even 2" fully extended. But I think Black Panther could probably slice him up enough, bodily, to stun him (Wade heals quickly, but he does feel pain, like when he got shot up the ass) before snapping his neck (and he would probably turn Wade's swords into stumps). I figure Wade would be down at least long enough to consider it a KO.

Like I said, my money would be on BP. A fully-body vibranium suit, with added sharp claws, is a real b**** to counter.

KingD19
Yeah, my money is on T'Challa, as literally everyone is useless against him save Bucky and Steve who can knock him around, but that's about it.

And at this point, I think it's fair to say a decapitation would kill him, as 616 Deadpool is only immortal because Thanos got pissed that Lady Death and Deadpool had chemistry, so he cursed him with immortality, as Death said she and Wade could be together when he died. Before that, he could just heal really good.

And the Origins version is badmouthed a few times in the film, as well as having Logan's healing factor(that is far higher than what we saw in Deadpool) 2016 DP has a healing factor of his own.

golem370
Yeah, my money is on T'Challa, as literally everyone is useless against him save Bucky and Steve who can knock him around, but that's about it.

And at this point, I think it's fair to say a decapitation would kill him, as 616 Deadpool is only immortal because Thanos got pissed that Lady Death and Deadpool had chemistry, so he cursed him with immortality, as Death said she and Wade could be together when he died. Before that, he could just heal really good.

And the Origins version is badmouthed a few times in the film, as well as having Logan's healing factor(that is far higher than what we saw in Deadpool) 2016 DP has a healing factor of his own.

Debatable that movie Wolverine's heals is better then Wades imo

KingD19
Originally posted by golem370
Debatable that movie Wolverine's heals is better then Wades imo

How is it debatable? 2016 Deadpool certainly isn't.

Logan healed molecular disintegration as it happened. Deadpool took a few hours if not a day or so to regrow his hand. How is it in debate?

golem370
It is debatable because one I think the main reason he survived it was because of the adamantium.

TheVaultDweller
The Phoenix showing is kind of iffy, considering Jean wanted him to end her. If she really wanted to get rid of him, she could have picked him up telekinetically and tossed him like a mile away, and without much trouble.

golem370
Or tossed him into space

KingD19
She was casually disintegrating the entire island though. He just resisted it.

Also Golem, it could be argued the Adamantium is the case, but we never saw her remove enough flesh to even see his bones. He was healing as soon as she flayed him.

Bone Claw Logan even survived getting impaled by Magneto, flung into the water and drowned before Stryker picked him up.

golem370
We see his rib cage I think before it looked metal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgu2RCLUr-s

TheVaultDweller
I personally don't think that's the best showing to use, given the plot/context involved. I would still say that, as of X-men Apocalypse, Logan has better healing. We see that when Wade got shot in the arm, it still took a couple of seconds to heal. Wolverine was soaking up almost continuous fire from several gunmen, and was healing pretty much instantly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.