Darth Krayt and Exar Kun vs Revan and Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Force
Sabers
All out

~ All at their prime

DarthAnt66
Team one. Vader's the weak link.

darthbane77
Team 1. Revan is above Kun and Krayt individually, and Vader can put up a fight; but he's a weakness for team 2. Once Vader falls, and he will fall, it will be Revan alone against Kun and Krayt; and that's not a fight I can see Revan winning.

ares834
Team 2.

Either Vader or Revan beats Krayt while the other holds off Exar. Then Kun gets double teamed.

carthage
team 2

Exar probably can't beat either without a nexus

DarthAnt66
Ares, do you think Vader beats Kun alone?

AncientPower
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Team one. Vader's the weak link.

ares834
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Ares, do you think Vader beats Kun alone?

Doubtful. It's a good fight either way but I'd favor Kun more often than not.

DarthAnt66
Interesting. How come (i.e. what feats in particular stand out that's above Vader)? I have Kun above him too, just curious.

ares834
It's primarily due to statements rather than feats in this case. Plus, I feel Vader would be hard-pressed against some of his more esoteric abilities specifically his amulet blasts.

carthage
His amulet blasts only KOED Aleema Keto who is inferior to Vader in every aspect. Pretty sure Vader could deflect them with barrier. His best feats with them are when he's on Yavin, and he's never even harmed anyone on par with Vader with his sorcery. He couldn't even hurt any force sensitives when on Coruscant

The Ellimist
Vader vs. Kun is a pretty lengthy thread; Krayt beats Revan though.

UCanShootMyNova
Team 1.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Krayt beats Revan though.
Based on what?

The Ellimist
Ehhh, draining and tumbling with Abeloth's avatar, and then being more powerful when reborn.

DarthAnt66
Revan can resist drain.

AncientPower
Originally posted by carthage
His amulet blasts only KOED Aleema Keto who is inferior to Vader in every aspect. Pretty sure Vader could deflect them with barrier. His best feats with them are when he's on Yavin, and he's never even harmed anyone on par with Vader with his sorcery. He couldn't even hurt any force sensitives when on Coruscant

His amulet absorbed Keto's attack and knocked her out with it, later both Ulic and Kun are shining with more power than anything Krto's magic has ever done for her. His best feats with them are massively pre-prime.

Speaking of which, he killed and replaced the Spirit of Freedon Nadd as a great dark power in the galaxy before the massive amounts of knowledge he gained made him much more powerful. Nadd who had empowered himself with hundreds of Jedi spirits, the same Nadd who TKO'd Vodo from across the galaxy and was far more powerful than Naga Sadow a century before his prime and is implied to share parity with Karness Muur as a spirit.

DarthAnt66
Kun's handling of Nadd is his best feat, IMO.

SunRazer
Team 1's a bit stronger.

MythLord
Team 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.