Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann vs Alucard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



KingD19
Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann(The most powerful version) squares off against Alucard


Who takes this one?

dvampire
alucard teleport inside the much, and kill all of them.

KingD19
Doesn't work like that. Alucard loses. It's ****ing hilarious that you're so damn deluded you think he can beat a being of pure spiral energy that is 52 billion lightyears tall.

Prove Alucard can teleport 52 billion lightyears away. Prove he can get through the spiral energy. Prove he can do anything.

Oh, and they manipulate probability as well as reality. They don't want him in the mech, he won't be in it.

Jmanghan
STTGL steps on Alucard's Galaxy by accident and kills him.

dvampire
Alucard teleprts inside of the cockpit kill them all. He can still read there minds and tepeort from any visible attack. Easy win for alucard.

KingD19
Originally posted by dvampire
Alucard teleprts inside of the cockpit kill them all. He can still read there minds and tepeort from any visible attack. Easy win for alucard.

Answer my questions or admit defeat.

How does he stop them from just stepping on the Milky Way Galaxy?

What proof do you have he can teleport 52 billion lightyears? Oh wait, Alucard can't teleport, because when he fought Rip Van Winkle, he needed a jet to get there. And was stuck after it crashed. Seems like a guy who could teleport would ya know, teleport there. And then teleport back when he was done. Or do you not remember? I can put up the video if you want.

He cannot read minds. When has he once read a mind? Especially in combat? I'll wait.

Oh, and yeah, remember how they manipulate probability and warp reality on a massive scale? How does he stop them from just wanting him to not exist? Or turning him into a chicken?

dvampire
if the fight starts about 50 feet where he can read there minds( he always does) he"all win. Its impossible to destroy the milky way why they're in the vincity. Since they have no idea what alucard is capable of, they'll most likely pull there punches.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Jmanghan
STTGL steps on Alucard's Galaxy by accident and kills him.

SquallX
Originally posted by dvampire
if the fight starts about 50 feet where he can read there minds( he always does) he"all win. Its impossible to destroy the milky way why they're in the vincity. Since they have no idea what alucard is capable of, they'll most likely pull there punches.

Do you even read what you're writing?

Do you even know anything about Simon?

dvampire
use your common sense, you think alucard is going to fight a giant machine like that without using any of his exotic skills? He reads there minds and then kill them.

SquallX
Originally posted by dvampire
use your common sense, you think alucard is going to fight a giant machine like that without using any of his exotic skills? He reads there minds and then kill them.

Jesus just shut up!

You do know the Lagaan is bigger than planets right? Or that you can't enter the cockpit unless the pilot allows it?

Or that Simon posses the power of probability? Or that Simon became an Omnipotent, if not, the closest to an Omnipotent being in his verse?

NemeBro
Simon would legitimately beat Alucard to death with his bare hands. He ultimately killed the Anti-Spiral by fist-fighting him in the film.

So no, Alucard can't win by teleporting into the cockpit and killing them. Simon doesn't need the mecha.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Simon would legitimately beat Alucard to death with his bare hands. He ultimately killed the Anti-Spiral by fist-fighting him in the film.

So no, Alucard can't win by teleporting into the cockpit and killing them. Simon doesn't need the mecha.

Alucard can dodge bullets though. He killed Luke Valentine! He can read minds!

dvampire
Originally posted by SquallX
Jesus just shut up!

You do know the Lagaan is bigger than planets right? Or that you can't enter the cockpit unless the pilot allows it?

Or that Simon posses the power of probability? Or that Simon became an Omnipotent, if not, the closest to an Omnipotent being in his verse?

Maybe if you take away your fanboyism you"all clearly see how easy alucard takes this match. His not going to waste time trying to fight it unless he finds out its weakness. So he'll read there minds( see if its being piloted) then teleport insind the cockpit and kill them.

KingD19
Originally posted by dvampire
Maybe if you take away your fanboyism you"all clearly see how easy alucard takes this match. His not going to waste time trying to fight it unless he finds out its weakness. So he'll read there minds( see if its being piloted) then teleport insind the cockpit and kill them.

Irony of ironies. You're telling us to take away our fanboyism, when you think Alucard the vampire can beat Simon who quite literally punched a God to death and became essentially a God himself? Come on Dtrollpire.

Oh, and explain how he teleports 52 billion lightyears, when he couldn't even teleport a few thousand miles from London to Rip Van Winkle's battle ship? And then back to London? Hmmm?

Or how he reads minds despite never doing that.

Put up some feats for Alucard or admit you're just a fanboy who wants him to win because you luuuurve vampires(well not vampires, just Alucard because you think he can beat D the Dhampir as well)

StealthRanger

KingD19
I get it, it's just so hard not too! Like uuggggh how can you be that dense?! He's like Quan, but instead of actively assholish, he's just not smart and a fanboy.

dvampire
Originally posted by KingD19
Irony of ironies. You're telling us to take away our fanboyism, when you think Alucard the vampire can beat Simon who quite literally punched a God to death and became essentially a God himself? Come on Dtrollpire.

Oh, and explain how he teleports 52 billion lightyears, when he couldn't even teleport a few thousand miles from London to Rip Van Winkle's battle ship? And then back to London? Hmmm?

Or how he reads minds despite never doing that.

Put up some feats for Alucard or admit you're just a fanboy who wants him to win because you luuuurve vampires(well not vampires, just Alucard because you think he can beat D the Dhampir as well)
I already pointed out that if they are that far away he'll lose( keep up with my posts) but if they're in the same vincity as him they'll lose. They can't stop him from PHASING or teleporting inside the cockpit.

KingD19
Originally posted by dvampire
I already pointed out that if they are that far away he'll lose( keep up with my posts) but if they're in the same vincity as him they'll lose. They can't stop him from PHASING or teleporting inside the cockpit.


He can't teleport. Prove it or hush.

He can't phase either, he can move through shadows. That's why he's only ever appeared out of a shadow o a wall or something. And no, even if he could phase, he couldn't phase through what is the STTGL's armor, which is basically god-like spiral energy.

dvampire
I thought you watch hellsing? Or do you like lying when ever your character prove to be inferior? Alucard teleport or phase into the machine killing them all.

KingD19
I've seen every episode of Hellsing and Hellsing Ultimate. Read the manga too. Apparently you haven't.

Remember when he fought Rip Van Winkle? She and her Millenium soldiers took over a battleship a few thousand miles away from England where Alucard was. The only way for Alucard to get there was on the Blackbird jet. And after he killed Rip Van Winkle, he had to pilot the ship back to England. Why didn't he just teleport if he can?

dvampire
So then you know in both hellsing and hellsing ultimate alucard use teleportation. In fight with incognito and dandy man he used teleportation. So are you blind? Alucard wins.

KingD19
Incognito isn't canon. The only canon Hellsing is the manga, and Hellsing Ultimate, which is an OVA based on the manga.

And wrong, he didn't teleport against Tubelcain, he jumped onto the side of the building and ran up it. Why would he do that if he could teleport? Yeah, because he can't. Again, he's had many instances where teleportation would be useful, but if he could, why did Integra say the only way he could reach Rip was by the jet? Why not just teleport to her? Answer that one please.

dvampire
Alucard teleport in both ultimate and hellsing. Its perfectly valid to use both shows since the creator gave them ideas( images recalled by memory) about alucard CHARACTER and SKILLS( not ability). So alucard phase through or teleport through the machine.

KingD19
Show the moment in the manga or the show where he teleports. There's plenty of videos, or you can go on kissmanga. I'll wait.

Also it's not valid to use both, as only one is considered canon. When we say Goku, we don't use feats from GT unless stated as it's not canon.

dvampire
How about you stop playing dumb admit that he'll win. Alucard teleport or phase inside of the cockpit and kill them all.

Yamcha
I love how the strategy for Alucard is to essentially teleport then Death Blossom into the middle of the enemy team, but I don't think he'll be getting Play of The Game here....

"DIE DIE DI-AUGH"

NemeBro
Originally posted by NemeBro
Simon would legitimately beat Alucard to death with his bare hands. He ultimately killed the Anti-Spiral by fist-fighting him in the film.

So no, Alucard can't win by teleporting into the cockpit and killing them. Simon doesn't need the mecha. This should have ended the thread.

Simon literally killed a god who could warp reality, probability, and causality by punching it to death.

It could be Alucard with Schroedinger and the result would not be different. Simon punches Alucard out of existence.

dvampire
Alucard kills them by teleporting or phasing( get it?) inside the cockpit for the win. Do you UNDERSTAND? Yo ass is little.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by dvampire
Alucard kills them by teleporting or phasing( get it?) inside the cockpit for the win. Do you UNDERSTAND? Yo ass is little.

Can Alucard survive Lava ? Can he fight blind ? Do you UNDERSTAND ?

dvampire
Glad you( you still don't know) where this fight will go. Still CURIOUS (having a desire to LEARN)?? How can they stop alucard from just entering the cockpit?(that's how I UNDERSTAND-TO know the meaning OF)

RealityWarper
STTGL accidentaly walks on Alucard and squishes him like a bug.

dvampire
The machine won't have time, since alucard can fly.😄LEARN( commit TO memory) TO admit defeat, its your only way to SUCCESS (favorable or desired outcome).

Yamcha
Originally posted by dvampire
Do you 「UNDERSTAND」??
hWKB1Zxg84s

KingD19
Alucard can fly now? Then why did he need the SR-71 Blackbird to fly to the Eagle, the ship Rip Van Winkle had taken over?

The only character in Hellsing with flight is Seras, and that was only unlocked after she devoured Pip Bernadotte and lost her arm to Zorin Blitz.

dvampire
Alucard is so powerful that he doesn't need to use his powers to travel every where. Remember the fight with incognito? He only uses it when NECESSARY. Remember ceras can fly, that's part of alucard POWER, if she can do it then you know alucard can.

KingD19
Incognito doesn't count. That series is not canon. Look it up. If it were canon, it would've followed the manga, Ultimate does to the letter, making it the canon anime adaptation of the manga.

Seras can indeed fly, but only after she got her arm chopped off and absorbed Pip. It was a power unique to her. Until Alucard shows it, he can't do it. If he could do it, he would've flown to Rip Van Winkle. Stop ignoring that.

dvampire
It does count, the creator says so. Don't tell me you're afraid of alucard? He can fly, its his ability.😄 alucard wins by teleporting or phasing inside the cockpit( don't bother with beerus-bills thread, alucard will just scare him before killing him).

NemeBro
Originally posted by dvampire
Alucard kills them by teleporting or phasing( get it?) inside the cockpit for the win. Do you UNDERSTAND? Yo ass is little. So you're trolling then? You haven't addressed the fact that Simon is personally considerably more powerful than Alucard.

dvampire
What he can't fight back? Again he phases or teleport insind the machine killing them all. How are they going to beat a being that doesn't have a physical form?

RealityWarper
Simon yawn and Alucard dies.

dvampire
you can't kill alucard that way. He has no physical body, that's why they needed schrodinger to trap him in his body (schrodinger body) forever. So when alucard absorb schrodinger he couldn't resist the reality warping ability of schrodinger which took him out of the realm of the living and inside another dimension with schrodinger fighting all the souls that he had taken but schrodinger. He was able to reform into existence because he found a soul of his that can reverse schrodinger ability ( leaving schrodinger in his conscious forever). Alucard again teleport or phase through the machine. You that black and red figure alucard take on? Its a body of nothingness, that's why they needed schrodinger, because alucard has no body to kill.

dvampire
Seras left arm is nothingness.

NemeBro
Originally posted by dvampire
What he can't fight back? Again he phases or teleport insind the machine killing them all. How are they going to beat a being that doesn't have a physical form? The same way he beat the Anti-Spiral, who doesn't have a physical form. By punching him.

dvampire
alucard isn't going to die by being punch, you got to get rid of his conscious, which was the whole plan of them using schrodinger. He'll just reform himself. Alucard wins this by teleporting or phasing inside the cockpit, killing them all. Living single!(1)

Jmanghan
Originally posted by NemeBro
Simon would legitimately beat Alucard to death with his bare hands. He ultimately killed the Anti-Spiral by fist-fighting him in the film.

So no, Alucard can't win by teleporting into the cockpit and killing them. Simon doesn't need the mecha. I don't think its possible to beat Alucard to death with bare hands.

I don't think Saitama or even Goku could pull that up.

They'd kill him, he'd come back.

They'd kill him, he'd come back.

Over and over.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't think its possible to beat Alucard to death with bare hands.

I don't think Saitama or even Goku could pull that up.

They'd kill him, he'd come back.

They'd kill him, he'd come back.

Over and over.

Being omnipresent doesn't make him unkillable.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Being omnipresent doesn't make him unkillable. He can regenerate from being completely eviscerated, head chopped off, completely disentagrated.

You name it, he can regenerate from it.

I don't think theres a non-omnipotent humanoid who could keep him down for good (without knowing his weakness).

STTGL wins because he could just step on Alucard's ENTIRE galaxy without a second thought.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't think its possible to beat Alucard to death with bare hands.

I don't think Saitama or even Goku could pull that up.

They'd kill him, he'd come back.

They'd kill him, he'd come back.

Over and over. Simon would also easily kill Saitama or maybe even Goku by punching them.

Simon killed the Anti-Spiral, a god with no physical form with universal control over probability, causality, and reality, by punching it. Because spiral power makes the impossible possible.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He can regenerate from being completely eviscerated, head chopped off, completely disentagrated.

You name it, he can regenerate from it.

I don't think theres a non-omnipotent humanoid who could keep him down for good (without knowing his weakness).

STTGL wins because he could just step on Alucard's ENTIRE galaxy without a second thought.

Didn't he need souls to come back from being killed in the first place ?

dvampire
He teleport into the cockpit killing them all.

dika123
how the hell he would kill someone who has bigger durability than him ?

dvampire
The people in the cockpit doesnt! How can they stop black magic? Remember seras at the end of hellsing? She sealed there skills.

KingD19
One of the guys in the cockpit killed a God. By punching it. That has been repeatedly stated, but you keep ignoring it because Alucard tastes good in your mouth.

dvampire
Guy the in the cockpit killed a weak ass god then. Alucard teleport inside the cockpit and kill them all.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by KingD19
One of the guys in the cockpit killed a God. By punching it. That has been repeatedly stated, but you keep ignoring it because Alucard tastes good in your mouth.

He is completely trolling.

I'm sure that he believes that he has some weight and that people care about what he is saying.

In my opinion there could be just blank posts instead of his ones it could be the same for me.

I've put him on ignore for a reason.

Surtur
Originally posted by dvampire
Yo ass is little.

What does this even mean? Is this meant to be taken literally? Or are you implying this person is behaving as if they were little(i.e. young)?

SquallX
For the 2 saying Alucard can't lose. My question is, have you 2 watch Gurrenn?

Simon after just awakening his Spiral energy punched through space and time casually. So how does Alucard survives that?

dvampire
Alucard is above space and time. Shcrodenger took his entire being but his conscious. Space is still physical while time can only be controlled by God. Time doesn't have a conscious and is constant changing by the way we think. So the conscious is above time, it can be controlled. That's why alucard has black magic and is able to warp reality that has time in it. You're basically in a different demension which needs time to form the past, present, and future of the reality. So alucard teleports in the cockpit killing them all because shape time to make him appear in the future to cover space.

dvampire
Originally posted by Surtur
What does this even mean? Is this meant to be taken literally? Or are you implying this person is behaving as if they were little(i.e. young)? alucard is like god compared to them. And I also believe that we all need to STUDY more in boosting our vocabulary since I believe American dictionaries are covered with lies( blame one). Do you know the MEANING of the word struggle? Because a lot of people don't. Yo ass is little is a metaphor is good in seducing women. She's little because she will be veeeeeeeery submissive to your looks and penis size.👍🏾 it works allllll the time as long as you know the girl is interested in you!

SquallX
Originally posted by dvampire
Alucard is above space and time. Shcrodenger took his entire being but his conscious. Space is still physical while time can only be controlled by God. Time doesn't have a conscious and is constant changing by the way we think. So the conscious is above time, it can be controlled. That's why alucard has black magic and is able to warp reality that has time in it. You're basically in a different demension which needs time to form the past, present, and future of the reality. So alucard teleports in the cockpit killing them all because shape time to make him appear in the future to cover space.

Jesus man, at first i taught you were just trolling, but now i realize you're ****ing cu-cu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.