Alucard vs Fully fed Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Schrodinger Alucard

VS

Fully fed Galactus with the Ultimate Nulifier

The fight takes place in our universe.

Who wins and why?

Surtur
Giving Galactus the UN is just overkill.

KingD19
No it's not. Alucard can dodge bullets. And read minds. He killed LUKE VALENTINE! The most powerful character to ever live.

Solid47
Originally posted by KingD19
No it's not. Alucard can dodge bullets. And read minds. He killed LUKE VALENTINE! The most powerful character to ever live.
Plus he's a "REALITY WARPER"

Solid47
If a Hellsing fanboy should reply to this thread. He should reply like this.

Hellsingfanboy: Alucard wins because he'll know everything before Galactus could begin his attack. Can Galactus stop teleported? I don't think so. Can he stop Alucard superspeed? He'll have to work harder than Alucard does to survive if Alucard doesn't read his mind or teleport. He'll die before he can use the UN. Alucard is a reality wiper( poor Luke and poor galactus)

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

StealthRanger
Hellsingfanboy: I'm saying what I know. I know Galactus can't beat Alucard. It's impossible with his limited ability. What's he going to do? Energy blast him to death? He's too slow for such a thing and can't kill Alucard. Plus he'd figured before he can do anything. There's no hope for Galactus I mean Super... no I mean Galactus. He'll die. Get the message?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Solid47
Plus he's a "REALITY WARPER"

I swear I have nothing to do with this ! big grin

Utrigita
hystericalhystericalhysterical

Yamcha
Can we have Alucard vs Michael Demiurgos next?!

Solid47
Originally posted by Yamcha
Can we have Alucard vs Michael Demiurgos next?!
I'm thinking to create Alucard vs Pre-Retcon Molecule Man next time big grin

KingD19
Notice Vampire didn't jump into the Alucard vs Kami Tenchi thread.

EmptyHearted
Notice Vampire didn't jump into the Alucard vs Kami Tenchi thread.

Yeah He has not show up at all.

I was wondering what kind Bull**** will say in this thread

EmperorThanos
Galactus

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Solid47
I'm thinking to create Alucard vs Pre-Retcon Molecule Man next time big grin
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Dexx-Planet86
alucard one shots his @$$ by blowing his skull with a exploding bullet. easy win for alucard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.