Ahsoka Tano (Rebels) vs Shaak Ti (TFU) - (POLL)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Generic thread. Interested in polls. Please vote.

MythLord
Ti for reasons I outlined in earlier threads.

Also, EU characters sh!t on Canon characters in the realm of speed, tbh.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by MythLord
Ti for reasons I outlined in earlier threads.

Also, EU characters sh!t on Canon characters in the realm of speed, tbh.

Pretty much everything else too really.

carthage
Ahsoka rather easily

Beniboybling
Also, EU characters sh!t on Canon characters in the realm of speed, tbh. Speed in SW is largely relative, so I'm not sure how you figure that.

The Ellimist
EU characters are generally more powerful.

Beniboybling
Compared to on-screen depictions yeah, but that's not really what I was asking.

MythLord
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Speed in SW is largely relative, so I'm not sure how you figure that.

EU characters can range anywhere from supersonic, to hypersonic, to even Lightspeed depending on the author.

Any canon Force user besides Sidious and Yoda can get tagged by non-Force sensitives.

chingchangwalla
Ashoka rapes

Zenwolf
EU characters can range anywhere from supersonic, to hypersonic, to even Lightspeed depending on the author.

Any canon Force user besides Sidious and Yoda can get tagged by non-Force sensitives.

Eh Legends characters have also been tagged by Non-Force Users too.

Beniboybling
Any canon Force user besides Sidious and Yoda can get tagged by non-Force sensitives. I can think of one or two PIS examples, but nothing much really.

Besides, Ezra has moved faster than thought, so that flowery hyperbole is meaningless.

Petrus
Ahsoka.

MythLord
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Eh Legends characters have also been tagged by Non-Force Users too.

Those none-Force users actually being decent combatants, not no-named assassins.

Originally posted by Beniboybling
I can think of one or two PIS examples, but nothing much really.

Besides, Ezra has moved faster than thought, so that flowery hyperbole is meaningless.

More than that... a whole lot more.

And not every single speed feat in SW is "flowery hyperbole", lmao. But the fact remains EU characters are just on a higher tier of speed in an overall sense.

Beniboybling
Descriptions of moving supersonic, hypersonic etc. etc. are yes, and beyond that I'm not seeing what warrants your opinion.

Trocity
Lightspeed LOL.

Beniboybling
Tbfh when Legends has shit like the BH killing Seros and challenging Arcann it's in no position to talk.

Zenwolf
Those none-Force users actually being decent combatants, not no-named assassins.

I hope you know I'm not just talking about the known named Non-Force Users right?

Beniboybling
Zen has all the dirt on Legends. smile

Deronn_solo
Tano, yeah.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree with the results in the poll. thumb up smile

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up smile

Emperordmb
Yeah Ahsoka. Between comparable Force feats and considerably greater dueling feats it's not much of a contest.

aalyasecura95
shaak ti wins ahsoka was only ever a padawan shaak ti was a master

darthbane77
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
shaak ti wins ahsoka was only ever a padawan shaak ti was a master A padawan who managed to contend with Darth Vader in single combat. Rank means nothing, feats do. If their ranks were all that mattered then Darth Malak (Dark Lord of the Sith) would have shit all over Revan (a padawan at the time) on the Star Forge and the Leviatahn, but that didn't happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.