shaak ti vs darth revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
have been thinking about this for a while who wins this battle? can the jedi master beat the sith lord and end his rein of terror??? please look at the title before you post this is NOT op swtor revan this is darth revan who is a sith.

Emperordmb
Darth Revan shits all over her.

Deronn_solo
Revan still pounds her.

Trocity
Revan impregnates.

darthbane77
Revan slaughters her

aalyasecura95
shaak ti is getting so underrated here imo. she was a council master that is a equivalent of a sith lord and she was one of the top masters approaching windus level (just below). no way will it be easy. just look how shaak ti went toe to toe with galen marek who is stronger than this version of revan. its close for sure

Trocity
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
she was a council master that is a equivalent of a sith lord

no

DarthAnt66
just look how shaak ti went toe to toe with galen marek who is stronger than this version of revan.
Originally posted by Trocity
no

darthbane77
shaak ti is getting so underrated here imo. she was a council master that is a equivalent of a sith lord and she was one of the top masters approaching windus level (just below). no way will it be easy. just look how shaak ti went toe to toe with galen marek who is stronger than this version of revan. its close for sure Went toe to toe with a pre-prime Galen Marek on a light side nexus and still got her ass kicked. Definitely Windu level.

aalyasecura95
to trocity: jedi masters are top in the jedi and sith lords are top in the sith so they are comparable in a way

to darthant66: well hes at least equal hes obviously really powerful by that stage even

to darthbane77: sorry but thats a myth the force unleashed book says that shaak ti was a beacon in the darkness which suggests that felucia was tainted by the darkside. also the pre prime galen is still > windu without a doubt so losing to galen wouldnt auto put her below windu besides i said that she's approaching that level which means she isnt on it exactly. from:aalyasecura95

darthbane77
How the hell is pre-prime Galen above Windu? Also, "beacon in the darkness" most likely refers to her being one of the only noteworthy Jedi left in the galaxy.

aalyasecura95
to darthbane77: no wait i checked it now it says the darkside was strong on felucia and says that shaak ti was a beacon in THAT darkness so its definitely referring to felucia no question. also just look at the sort of force power galen can use you dont see that really performed by windu do you? pulling down a star destroyer isnt something that windu could do sorry.

darthbane77
to darthbane77: no wait i checked it now it says the darkside was strong on felucia and says that shaak ti was a beacon in THAT darkness so its definitely referring to felucia no question. also just look at the sort of force power galen can use you dont see that really performed by windu do you? pulling down a star destroyer isnt something that windu could do sorry. Galen never pulled the SD down lol, it was already falling; he simply helped to guide it. Which, while impressive, too all of his power to perform. He can't muster that kind of power on the fly, so using that feat for him in a VS battle is moot. Galen, until the events on Imperial Raxus, does nothing that Windu couldn't have done himself.

chingchangwalla
shaak ti is getting so underrated here imo. she was a council master that is a equivalent of a sith lord and she was one of the top masters approaching windus level (just below). no way will it be easy. just look how shaak ti went toe to toe with galen marek who is stronger than this version of revan. its close for sure
You're more fodder than Bazooka lmao

MythLord
Given her performance against Galen, I'm not sure Revan should megastomp her, but he wins... everytime... obviously... No reason to make the thread.

SunRazer
Revan tears her apart, sinew-to-sinew.

Balta Skywalker

Bruh (Or: Sis)... I might be the only one on this page who takes Shaak Ti serious, and who actually thinks she's competent. And she is, she really is, but she isn't nearly as much as you are saying she is, you're just a blind fanboy/girl.

MythLord
Only one? Hon have you met me?

Dark-Kenshin
Revan wins with a motionless force choke.

Selenial
Originally posted by MythLord

AncientPower

cs_zoltan

DarthAnt66
Only one?
thumb up Ti's dead. Make way for the true queens.

MythLord
Revan and Traya?

Balta Skywalker

Not yet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.