Aayla Secura vs. Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Darkside Barriss as of her duel with Anakin vs. Legends Aayla

Force sabers all out

ares834
Barriss easily.

aalyasecura95
aalya wins all day every day. first of all barriss didnt really contend with anakin she just was running away and tapping sabers that isnt contending. who says aalya couldnt do that?? also shes a jedi master and barriss was a padawan if i recall so aalya outranks her by at least 2 ranks so that suggest big difference in skill and puts aalya near the level of people like obi wan and shaak ti who would kick barriss ass. lets not forget anakin is quite emotional as well and his rage and emotions stop him from beating barriss easily and on top of that he wasnt a master yet in the clone wars so is arguably below that skill level at the point in time. also if i recall aalya used emotional warfare on aurra by taunting her and she could do that here and make barriss lose balance. also getting the better of aurra is impressive cause in legends aurra is quite good when you look at her comics. star wars.com also calls aalya a cunning warrior which backs her up as being smart and strategic unlike anakin who is kind of dumb and couldn't exploit barriss weakenesses.

chingchangwalla
^ lol. I like this guy, he makes me look less shit

darthbane77
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
^ lol. I like this guy, he makes me look less shit Same

|King Joker|
Barriss.

cs_zoltan
Aayla could've replicated Barriss's feat against Jobakin in TJW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.