Remulus Dreypa - Force only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE RULES
* In character.
* Force powers only.
* Fights take place at Imperial junkyard of dozens of TIE fighters and bombers.
* Starting distance - 15 meters.
* Full rest and heal after each round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Ki-Adi Mundi
2. Plo Koon
3. Darth Nihl
4. Savage Opress
5. Obi-Wan Kenobi
6. Darth Maul
7. Jaina Solo
8. Yaddle
9. Count Dooku
10. Xesh
11. Streen
12. RotJ Darth Vader
13. DNT Jacen Solo
14. Darth Plagueis
15. Darth Malgus

Ursumeles
Bump
1. Why is Streen so high?
2. 7-8

SunRazer
Dreypa isn't stoping at Jaina, lol.

Ursumeles
I have Jaina much higher than you. Also, if he is an equal to Muur, then 12 or maybe 10.

SunRazer
How do you know where I have her?

Besides, what does she have to match someone who's destroyed entire villages with a combination of Lightning and Pyrokinesis?

Ursumeles
Uhm, therads? Xou have her =Kenobi iirc, and Sub-Malgus.

Hm...yeah, he passes Jaina.

BazookaMaster

Ursumeles
Originally posted by SunRazer
How do you know where I have her?

Besides, what does she have to match someone who's destroyed entire villages with a combination of Lightning and Pyrokinesis?
Where does he stop now, lel.

SunRazer
12. He might pass if he uses the environment to create lots of explosions and **** Vader up.

chingchangwalla

MythLord
8 or 9.

Q99
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I have Jaina much higher than you. Also, if he is an equal to Muur, then 12 or maybe 10.

While Jaina is quite strong, she is also more saber-focused. Good force defense too, but doesn't use a ton of force offense.

~12 seems about right.

Ursumeles
Up

Most likely 9, but if he can pass Tyranus, he would likely beat Xesh as well and beat Streen(who is too high). Vader stops him them, but I could see Dreypa making a Kamikaze attack, lol.
Yaddle also has an shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.