Jared Nomak/Drake vs Black Panther/Captain America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thecomedian2
Mid night New York City setting.
1. No prep.
2. Prep time 10 minutes, kill is on.

carver9
Team 1 every single time. I was impressed with Black Panther though.

KingD19
Cap joins Team 1 from a bite, and then all three of them fight Panther until one can get his helmet off.

Khazra Reborn
I don't really remember anything Drake did seeing, as Blade 3 needs to be wiped from the public consciousness forever. But Nomak would be a damn tough match up for both Cap and Bucky.

McNasty996
Id go with team 1. Nomak is pretty good by himself(cant beat both) but drake once transformed was manhandling blade(bodyslammed him so hard he wrecked the concrete floor) plus he was a legit bullet timer.

KingD19
Originally posted by McNasty996
Id go with team 1. Nomak is pretty good by himself(cant beat both) but drake once transformed was manhandling blade(bodyslammed him so hard he wrecked the concrete floor) plus he was a legit bullet timer.

And in his human form he jumped like 60 ft from one skyscraper to another, and used his sword to flip a couch at Blade.

relentless1
Drac was a pretty decent sword fighter and he had some serious strength even in his human form, his monster form however is way out of either Panther or Caps league.

Nomak had an insane degree of strength speed and agility also as seen in his final fight with Blade.

team one wins majority.

Utrigita
Team one ftw.

carthage
Haven't seen the third Blade but Nomak should be capable of outright overpowering Bucky.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by carthage
Haven't seen the third Blade but Nomak should be capable of outright overpowering Bucky.

Bucky? You mean Panther? Either way, I wholeheartedly agree. I feel like Team 1 wins a heavy majority. Maybe even cleen sweep due to insane healing factors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.