PoD Bane vs. AotC Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Nephthys
Bane in all.

chingchangwalla
Anakin

darthbane77
Bane

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane in all.

Ascendancy
Bane, with Anakin making his best showing in Sabers Only.

AncientPower
Originally posted by Nephthys
Bane in all.

McP
Anakin 2 and 3, not sure about 1

cs_zoltan
By Tuk'ata scaling Bane > Dooku, so Anakin gets beaten worse than in the movie.

darthbane77
Exactly what the **** has AOTC Anakin done to put him above PoD Bane? PoD Bane bested Kas'im, one of the Sith Order's greatest duelists at the time; AOTC Anakin got his ass kicked by a conveyor belt.

aalyasecura95

darthbane77
Which doesn't compete with Bane's defeat of Kas'im at all, as Kas'im is pretty much Dooku level anyway; if not higher.

aalyasecura95
"Which doesn't compete with Bane's defeat of Kas'im at all, as Kas'im is pretty much Dooku level anyway; if not higher."

1qZjoRMaISk

darthbane77
Dooku really isn't much better than Kas, if at all.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by darthbane77
Which doesn't compete with Bane's defeat of Kas'im at all, as Kas'im is pretty much Dooku level anyway; if not higher.

You have become a Target now, I will not rest till I've utterly broken and bent you to the will of my lord.

chingchangwalla
Kas'im = Dooku? Christ wtf has happened.

McP
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD laughtable as **** XD

cs_zoltan
Well Bane way before his duel with Kas'im was already > Dooku as per the Tuk'ata scaling. It's very likely that after a growth in power and skill Kas'im seriously challanging him in a duel would mean Kasim >= Dooku.

MythLord
Originally posted by darthbane77

That has got to be one of the most mentally retarded things I have ever heard in my entire life... but yeah, sure, go ahead... Take a whirl, I'm dying for a fresh meal and you're a tasty little worm I can feast on.

So, little worm, what places Kas on the Count's level?

cs_zoltan
I already pointed it out, but you don't have the balls to challenge me.

Deronn_solo
Let's not act like some of you guys opinions aren't equally as terrible, lal.

MythLord
Current opinions, no.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, they are, lmao.

MythLord
You're basing the worth of a users opinions on if you agree with them, not if their logical or factual explanation of said opinion is solid.

And saying Kas is >/= Dooku is definitely a new breed of dumb I've not touched on.

MS Warehouse
That's not dumb at all, your unwillingness to entertain it is what makes you dumb.

MythLord
When the king of the thickheaded calls them dumb, I should only take it that he is wrong and that I am, in fact, smart.

So thank you for the indirect compliment.

And "unwillingness to entertain it"? I actually asked DB77 for reasons as to why he believes that. I'm clearly willing to entertain people who believe that, and prove them wrong along the way. Oh, but I forgot you cannot read... sad.

MS Warehouse
When I call a moron who can't read and write a moron, he is in fact a moron. Other people telling you the same thing essentially should give you the hint, but you were never one to understand subtlety. thumb up

MythLord
Except, nobody's been giving me any hint. Solo said "some of my opinions" which, given how he enjoys teasing me, is probably just that: teasing. He has on occasion given me compliments, as well. Not that the bandwagon fallacy is by any means saving you here.

The fact that the entire forum makes fun of you -- besides other scrubs of your calibre -- should give you a hint. But you wouldn't get a clue even if someone proceeded to smack you in the face with it.

But you're clearly the one incapable of reading since you accused me of being "unwilling to entertain" the notion that Kas'im is > Dooku, and yet I'm still waiting for actual arguments to be made.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by MythLord
Except, nobody's been giving me any hint. Solo said "some of my opinions" which, given how he enjoys teasing me, is probably just that: teasing. He has on occasion given me compliments, as well. Not that the bandwagon fallacy is by any means saving you here.

The fact that the entire forum makes fun of you -- besides other scrubs of your calibre -- should give you a hint. But you wouldn't get a clue even if someone proceeded to smack you in the face with it.

But you're clearly the one incapable of reading since you accused me of being "unwilling to entertain" the notion that Kas'im is > Dooku, and yet I'm still waiting for actual arguments to be made. ah yes, the entire forum. Great rationalization (also untrue). You're also too dumb to understand when someone is criticizing you, since you keep asking for clarification or flat out denying it. Young, dumb and ignorant, as a teenager should be laughing out loud

quanchi112
Beefy being mocked and repeating himself in typical boring fashion. Same old same old.

MythLord
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
ah yes, the entire forum. Great rationalization (also untrue). You're also too dumb to understand when someone is criticizing you, since you keep asking for clarification or flat out denying it. Young, dumb and ignorant, as a teenager should be laughing out loud

Not the entire forum, but those who give you the time of day are usually scrubs, as I pointed out in my original post. Further proof you have problems reading.

Too dumb to understand? I do understand when someone is criticizing me, and I also understand when a dumb@ss is being a dumb@ss, trying to spite me because he ranks Kun higher than I.

Rusty, incapable of performing properly, and condescending; just like any middle-aged man that's healing his complexes on the internet should be. thumb up

The Ellimist
Beefy, can you get three people on this forum to testify that you're an exceptional debater?

DarthAnt66
I think he's good.

quanchi112
I will send Beefy to the pits of hell itself.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
I think he's good.

Ant = scrub

Confirmed

MythLord
I think he's good.

mmm

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Beefy, can you get three people on this forum to testify that you're an exceptional debater? Can you?

Also, what a stupid question, where did that even come from?

If you're going to make exceptions, you can't use "entire". You really are stupid though huh? "Everyone makes fun of you except those who don't". Lol, good job thumb up

MythLord
Further proof you cannot read; I mentioned that there are exceptions and that, beside them, the entire forum makes fun of you even in my original post:

The fact that the entire forum makes fun of you -- besides other scrubs of your calibre -- should give you a hint.

But it's OK, everyone learns to read at some point. You're just a novice, but you'll get there.

MS Warehouse
Further proof you cannot read; I mentioned that there are exceptions and that, beside them, the entire forum makes fun of you even in my original post:

But it's OK, everyone learns to read at some point. You're just a novice, but you'll get there.

As usual, you're dumb thumb up

MythLord
Yeah, by listing the exceptions, it's perfectly normal for me to say "entire" because that "entire" involves only the people who do make fun of you, since I outlined that it doesn't include those who do not...

But, y'know, sentence structure is also a lost art for you.

SunRazer
He's trolling you, lol. He baits you into indulging his arguments, then he repeats himself, and when you tell him that, he decides that you're unbelievably stupid, tells you to concede because you're apparently not offering an argument anymore, and then let the insults fly!.

MythLord
mmm
So I see... Well it was either he's a troll or he's an undeniable idiot.

MS Warehouse
Looks like I hurt sunrazer. Trolling after winning an argument is fun.

The Ellimist
Can you?

Yes, absolutely. Way more than three people nominated me in the best debaters thread. But regardless, my point isn't to idolize myself; there are lots of other members here who were also nominated. It was to look at you.

You did dodge the question, I see. Ant, mind you, has some qualifying conditions on his endorsement that he told me in private; not sure if he wants me to divulge them.

The Ellimist
Yeah, by listing the exceptions, it's perfectly normal for me to say "entire" because that "entire" involves only the people who do make fun of you, since I outlined that it doesn't include those who do not...

But, y'know, sentence structure is also a lost art for you.

Seriously, this guy doesn't understand basic colloquialisms; everyone uses words like "nobody" and "entirely" when it might be the case only 99.99% of the time and not literally 100%. Case in point: me right now.

Fated Xtasy
I mean if AotC Anakin pressed Dooku who is substantially superior to all of Banes opponent at this point in time, then AotC Annie wins lol.

Huh guess Anakin is a god

MS Warehouse
You've also had more threads closed than anyone I can remember, and have been banned 2-3 times in the past 2 months for incessant stupidity, which is a far cry from my bans having to do with ideological differences with Ush. Aside from that, you're known in these parts as the "Legend" of the PT/OT era by quite a few members (I'm not sure they want to be named either) due to your idiotic threads and ridiculous arguments, but let me entertain you for a second since I don't consider you on my radar in anything.

For there to be any objective measure of debating skills on this forum, you first have to accurately gauge the credibility of those voting and/or debating. Otherwise, you've essentially won what boils down to a popularity contest. Congratulations you internet sensation you thumb up

I've never cared about popularity on this forum (as evidenced by being a dick to those I respect and those I don't), so I will never win that one and that's super. However, I will be the first to admit when someone outdebates me (ask Zamp, Gideon, Nai, Janus) etc. What you have here is a bunch of teenagers and 20s something falling into one of two cliques, which means you'll never get an objective measure of debating skills. As far as the difference between you and me, consider the following:

1. You post more than anyone else on this forum when you're not banned
2. You create way more threads than anyone in here
3. While you type more often than you debate, you debate way more often than me, as my debates are often reserved for the political forum, if any forum at all.
4. People that have a problem with me are those that have been hurt by me, because they claim I'm both a shitty debater AND that I don't debate (a contradiction which I find amusing). I hope that answers your question thumb up

I don't think you understand what a "basic colloquialism" is, otherwise you wouldn't throw around arbitrary numbers that would essentially destroy your own argument if changed. Case in point, take that 99% and lower it 45% and words like "nobody" and "entirely" would cease to mean what they mean. But I get it, you're desperately trying to come off as intelligent on this forum and often failing (as you've just done). It shows a level of insecurity that's consistent with your age and that's ok. If you want to command any kind of respect on here (from people that have actually gone beyond high school), I advise you to mellow out and not try so much. Good talk, Ellimist thumb up

The Ellimist

I've never cared about popularity on this forum

Literally your go-to insult is to tell someone that nobody takes them seriously. But apparently when it's applied to your case, suddenly it doesn't matter. laughing

Which must happen quite often.

Gideon thinks you're an awful debater.

The people Gideon and co. consider to be the best debaters also think you're a joke. Case in point, Nova.

I'm also interested in your assertion that people in their twenties aren't as good debaters. That's when fluid intelligence typically peaks, and it's also probably when interest in Star Wars, internet forums, and debating either peaks or has even passed it. Bragging about your advanced age doesn't do you any favors, buddy.

Correction: literally everyone thinks you're a shitty debater. We have chats outside of KMC, and when your name is brought up, the first two things out of everyone's mouth is a) what a f*cking ******* you are and b) how utterly incoherent everything you say is.

Lower it to 45%? Interesting claim. So you think 55% or so of this board takes you seriously?

Funny, because you were so nervous to try to find three people who supported you. laughing

The last thing to note about you that everyone think is hilarious is how hilariously easy it is to bait you into anything. You routinely get into shouting matches with obvious troll accounts that everyone else has the good sense to ignore; fitting, given that you socked like 100+ times to finally annoy the mods into letting you stay. Your insecurity and lack of self worth/overall bitterness about life would invoke sympathy if you weren't also an utterly detestable human being on top of it.

quanchi112
As usual, you're dumb thumb up He has the same list of insults and does the same brand of trolling in every thread. This is pretty sad for him. Pitiful character.

MS Warehouse
Remind me the last time I've used that insult laughing out loud

I'm not surprised. Plenty of people think you're an awful debater as well. Glad we got that out of the way.

Still don't read too well huh. Here's what I said:

Weird, I've had enough chats outside KMC to say the same thing about you, except I don't misuse words like "everyone". But when you're called the Legend of anything, I think it becomes painfully obvious where you stand on the totem pole.

Great job both proving my point AND ignoring it at the same time. You've been consistent with everything I've posted laughing out loud

Yep, so easy to bait. That's why I routinely exist when I see fit and stay until I'm bored. You on the other hand continue to post until you're banned. It takes an army of reports from multiple people to ban you twice in a month, the second for 30 days. Honestly I'm impresed. Then 30 days go by with perfectly rational arguments until you come back and begin the cycle anew. And the fact you need to call me insecure after I've already given you that label is amusing.

I don't need to tell you that I didn't need to ask the mods of anything actually but just like in star wars, you already believe what you already believe. I stopped insulting you long time ago because I realized you were a loser in life and desperately needed the approval of people on a forum. No need to get angry at me for having your life go awry buddy. I'm perfectly comfortable with my life socially and financially, while you continue to project your insecurities and failures onto a forum. Another great talk thumb up

quanchi112
Beefy the guy perma'd over fifty times and who isn't popular ironically criticizes someone else for temp bans and about as u popular as they come. Beefy it makes you sound incredibly stupid to use bans and popularity against anyone since you're worse off than pretty much any active account on this site. You are easy one of the easiest people to bait yet you accuse others of being baited.

You also misuse words all the time, stalking for example. You have yet to realize posting on a public forum where your privileges have not been revoked isn't stalking. You have misused this word more times than anyone I can recall misusing any word. You've also backed down from debating challenges showing you're also a coward. What is ther to your legacy besides someone who is incredibly emotional, repetitive, and goes where he doesn't belong. 50 plus permas.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by quanchi112
Beefy the guy perma'd over fifty times and who isn't popular ironically criticizes someone else for temp bans and about as u popular as they come. Beefy it makes you sound incredibly stupid to use bans and popularity against anyone since you're worse off than pretty much any active account on this site. You are easy one of the easiest people to bait yet you accuse others of being baited.

You also misuse words all the time, stalking for example. You have yet to realize posting on a public forum where your privileges have not been revoked isn't stalking. You have misused this word more times than anyone I can recall misusing any word. You've also backed down from debating challenges showing you're also a coward. What is ther to your legacy besides someone who is incredibly emotional, repetitive, and goes where he doesn't belong. 50 plus permas.

Thank you Quan. I'm so honored that I could affect a 14 year old this much. If you want my autograph, just ask.

The Ellimist
Remind me the last time I've used that insult laughing out loud

Don't you remember when we had our back and forths? That was basically the insult that you copy-pasted onto every post you made, given your low creativity level. And funnily enough, when everyone started turning against you once they got to know you, you suddenly decide that popularity doesn't matter anymore.

Of course, we know that's not actually what you think, seeing how exuberant you were when you thought Beni had endorsed you, his sarcasm flying waaaaay over your head.

The ratios aren't the same at all. I can list an enormous fraction, possibly a majority, of the forum that has vouched for my debating ability, with documentation to back it up. You, on the other hand, very conveniently ran away from my challenge for you to find three debaters who think you're good.

Yeah, you tried to discount the credibility of the debaters who think you're sh*t by pointing to their age. It's obviously not a question of ability, so instead you point to prejudices, despite you consistently being more belligerent and obviously hostile than anyone else here. Nice.

But your point about cliques doesn't even matter because even the TOR crowd thinks you're an idiot. The only person who might think otherwise is Legend.

You see, the difference here is that I'm not bluffing when I say "everyone"; I've literally not run into anyone who thinks you're a good debater. Ever. Not even your friends. And though you may have found a few people who thinks poorly of me, the number who think I'm pretty good vastly outnumber it.

If you don't believe me, let's stop the talk and actually present our documentation, and see how the ratios compare. Of course, I know you don't want to do that.

So you're refusing the challenge? Geez, I wonder why...mmm

> mocks me for a few temp bans
> got perm banned in 100 different accounts

laughing

Oh, I know full well what happened, and how someone else had to go begging for you. Doesn't change my point.

LMFAO, you sound just like Legend when he says that he's actually a really good debater. laughing

Saying "I'm perfectly comfortable with my life socially and financially" sounds so horribly cringey, I actually cringed when I read it.

quanchi112
Thank you Quan. I'm so honored that I could affect a 14 year old this much. If you want my autograph, just ask. Once again you repeat your same lackluster insults showing you are affected. You didn't address any of my points so you concede to them all. This is why you're mocked and have been perma'd fifty plus times. You're an obvious and deliberate idiot. You simply cannot help yourself.

MS Warehouse
http://img1.sendscraps.com/se/i-am-fine/i-am-fine_007.gif

The Ellimist
I don't remember us having any debates.

We debated Sidious's most powerful sith quotes, Ziost vs. Force storms, and a bunch of other things. Of course, you'd never actually respond to arguments rather than just making vaguely incoherent remarks, but I'll illustrate it a little more later.

So first you say that you've **never** cared about popularity, and now you're discounting you caring in the past because that was years ago. laughing

Tempest, Skillz, Joker, Syndicate, DMB, JkBart, Sinious, Ant, just off the top of my head.

See how I didn't hesitate to name names? Yet when I ask you, you mysteriously dodge the question. mmm

As I pointed out, the disdain for you runs along every "camp". Even the TOR camp thinks your a joke. Maybe Legend is an exception, I dunno.

Notice how you don't actually respond to the point?

Where are those three debaters, Beefy?

Fine, bring me your criteria for determining credibility, and then show me the debaters with the most under your criteria, and where they stand on you.

Rational argument? ROFLAMO! You literally responded to a contention with:

"You're free to believe that. I know it keeps you sleeping soundly at night."

This habit of not actually making logical statements, but just saying something really vague and snarky, is not new with you.

So it's stupid for me to make troll threads that amuse me, at the cost of a month off, while it's incredibly intelligent for you to have to pop in and out for years, with your posts constantly being deleted, all so you can pursue a grudge match with a mod? laughing out loud

What? You didn't have to ask to come back to the forum - your creating accounts and then posting in them makes that clear enough. And you agreed to their terms, interestingly enough - so you obviously wanted to come back. Otherwise, what the hell are you doing here?

By how many people? Let's compare.

Oh, right - for the last page and a half you've carefully ignored all attempts to quantify your case in any meaningful way. I wonder why. mmm

Seriously, stop making me cringe, it hurts. embarrasment

quanchi112
http://img1.sendscraps.com/se/i-am-fine/i-am-fine_007.gi] Another concession. No one respects you, loser.

The Ellimist
It's hilarious; for two pages I've asked Beefy the same question over and over again: find someone who actually thinks you're a good debater. And every time he's conveniently avoided answering it.

Of course, given his egotism, we all know he would instantly jump onto names and parade them if he could - but he doesn't. When Beni sarcastically called him a good debater, Beefy, not being one to understand sarcasm, was more excited than I've ever seen him before. But now he's mysteriously quiet about it.

MS Warehouse
I think this debate ended the minute you started making up things like "everyone hates you even in your camp". The bluff only works if I don't know what's going on, otherwise it makes you look like a bitter high school child. The rest of your post is full of rationalizing and just lying to yourself. I gave you a way out by deleting my post and offering an olive branch but I can see how angry you are since you must have been banging the refresh button on your keyboard. I had my reply up for literally 15-20 seconds.

So aside from ignoring anything that contradicts your beliefs, even if it is reality, you just come off as a bitter child that needs to make things up in order to make himself feel better.

I could take your approach and say a good number of people snicker about your posts and overall insecure personality behind your back, but I wouldn't want to hurt you. Furthermore, you'd probably deny anything exists if it doesn't coincide with your "reality". How awful you must look now when I've offered you an olive branch and you're still crying.

You obviously must have missed my sarcastic response or it just went over your head. This isn't surprising. Please continue talking about me while proving your ever growing insecurity thumb up

Also ganging up with a 14 year old with a worse reputation than mine on these forums REALLY hurts your case, along with everything else.

quanchi112
Beefy is also cowardly, repetitive, and more insecure than a teenager with acne problems. Only a massive moron would bring up temp bans when his account was perma'd over fifty times. Hypocrite of the year is the only award I can think of for someone as detestable as Beefy truly is.

The Ellimist
And yet Beefy still won't name anyone who thinks he's a good debater, or produce evidence of any kind. laughing

--------------------

When presented with an argument, normal debaters will go like:

I think your conclusion Y isn't sound because of reasons X, Y and Z.

And when asked for evidence, they'll, you know, provide evidence.

Beefy just goes like:

You'd like to believe that, sweetie. You're wrong, and you just don't know it.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

MS Warehouse
And yet Beefy still won't name anyone who thinks he's a good debater. laughing

Beefy just goes like:

roll eyes (sarcastic)

As opposed to "these guys think I'm a good debater therefore I'm a good debater"
Or
"everyone hates you trust me even though I can't prove it but I'm angry enough to bluff my way into this predicament" laughing out loud

So angry and bitter. It'll be ok Ellimist.

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

quanchi112
I think this debate ended the minute you started making up things like "everyone hates you even in your camp". The bluff only works if I don't know what's going on, otherwise it makes you look like a bitter high school child. The rest of your post is full of rationalizing and just lying to yourself. I gave you a way out by deleting my post and offering an olive branch but I can see how angry you are since you must have been banging the refresh button on your keyboard. I had my reply up for literally 15-20 seconds.

So aside from ignoring anything that contradicts your beliefs, even if it is reality, you just come off as a bitter child that needs to make things up in order to make himself feel better.

I could take your approach and say a good number of people snicker about your posts and overall insecure personality behind your back, but I wouldn't want to hurt you. Furthermore, you'd probably deny anything exists if it doesn't coincide with your "reality". How awful you must look now when I've offered you an olive branch and you're still crying.

You obviously must have missed my sarcastic response or it just went over your head. This isn't surprising. Please continue talking about me while proving your ever growing insecurity thumb up

Also ganging up with a 14 year old with a worse reputation than mine on these forums REALLY hurts your case, along with everything else. Another dodge to a simple question.

quanchi112
And yet Beefy still won't name anyone who thinks he's a good debater, or produce evidence of any kind. laughing

--------------------

Beefy just goes like:

roll eyes (sarcastic) thumb up

quanchi112
As opposed to "these guys think I'm a good debater therefore I'm a good debater"
Or
"everyone hates you trust me even though I can't prove it but I'm angry enough to bluff my way into this predicament" laughing out loud

So angry and bitter. It'll be ok Ellimist. You are a joke make no mistake. Deep down you know this is true. You can posture all you want but I can sense your insecurity a mile away.

MS Warehouse
Thank you Quan. I aim to please 14 year olds that get butthurt when I make fun of their favorite characters. thumb up

The Ellimist

That wasn't the question; the question was whether anybody thinks you're a good debater. If you want me to critique your argumentative practices independent of the consensus, I'd be happy to. But first, concede the former. Note that conceding the former doesn't mean you have to concede that it logically follows that you're a bad debater.

A bluff? Ant, Tempest, Nova, Skillz, Zoltan, MythLord, myself - I could name more if you want. You've been living everyone's mockery of you.

Now what about the hypocrisy? Where is your evidence that people think I'm a bad debater? Oh, right - I've been asking for it for two pages now, and you've conveniently run away from it. Nice. thumb up

If I'm the angry one, why are you the one who gets into flame wars with eleven different people? mmm

MS Warehouse
I'd wager that people do, since I do most of my debating in the political forum. Aside from yesterday, I haven't debated on this forum in years. If I ask someone for an objective analysis of your debating skills, I doubt I'd get a single reasonable response other than "he just is".

Oh boy, the irony of you posting some of those names as a source of MY mockery.. If you only knew rofl. There's a reason you have been banned twice or 3 times in the past 2 months and it has nothing to do with me.

You mean 2-3 people? Because I know I can get a rise out of young kids and watch them spend the day talking about me? As presented, like clockwork laughing out loud

I've still to see evidence from those who say I'm a bad debater because the ones that do are the same people who the next time say I don't even debate. You know, the people I make fun of?

The Ellimist
And still you won't name names. rolling on floor laughing

I'd wager that people do, since I do most of my debating in the political forum. Aside from yesterday, I haven't debated on this forum in years.

You've been active on this forum for far longer, and given your hatred for trolling, I'm assuming you were genuinely trying to debate when you posted your opinions and disagreed with people on a debate forum.

But once again, no evidence. Just a vague "wager" that I know you wouldn't actually place.

Wrong.

Even if I were to take your hilariously unbelievable bluff seriously, I got reported for making troll threads. That doesn't relate to my debating ability. Try to stay on topic please.

(BTW, given your KMC record of like 60 bans in a month, 3 temp bans in 2 should have your jaw hanging in envy.)

Ah, so when you go out and insult people, you're just "getting a rise", but when those people respond in kind*, they're being "angry and bitter". laughing

* Because you know that you are the one who suddenly insulted me out of nowhere in a thread about Zakuul or something. Prior I hadn't said a single bad word about you.

MS Warehouse
Yes, my bans involve getting in a fight with ush, yours involve stupidity. Not a good number for you thumb up

I hope this isn't your proof of what I've asked for, because that's page 1.. Unless you want me to skim all 11 pages.

You do realize how bad you look to "everyone" the more and more you post right? "Everyone" can see that I just have to say 1 or 2 things to you and then watch you ***** and moan for pages and hours at a time, showing your insecurity by invoking a popularity contest. The simple fact that you need help from quan is even worse. Like I said, I get a rise out of you then leave while you continue talking about how everyone hates me or whatever it is to make yourself feel better. I think it's funny. Is it sane? probably not.

Weird, I have people disagree with me on a daily basis regarding social issues and yet the discussions are rational.. Hmmm I wonder what the difference is.

I don't remember that but I'm fairly certain I apologized to you about 20 minutes ago via PM for being a dick. I think it was one of the weakest moments of my life thumb up

quanchi112
Thank you Quan. I aim to please 14 year olds that get butthurt when I make fun of their favorite characters. thumb up So what you're saying is 14 year olds are your intellectual superiors. You lose every time you make this personal. You can't produce anything to back your claims. No one respects you and that point is made abundantly clear among all kmc age groups. laughing out loud

The Ellimist
And Beefy still won't give a single piece of evidence. Barring edits, he literally deleted my pointing this out from his reply. laughing

Have you ever considered a career in politics? That way you can dodge questions for a living.

I will say that it's funny for you to accuse me of being easy to bait, when you were literally engaging in wall of text flame fests with an Intrepid sock. rolling on floor laughing

Of course, that embarrassing part where you thought Beni was seriously complimenting you, yeah...you deleted that from your replies earlier too, eh?

MS Warehouse
And Beefy still won't give a single piece of evidence. He literally deleted my pointing this out from his reply. laughing

Have you ever considered a career in politics? That way you can dodge questions for a living.

I will say that it's funny for you to accuse me of being easy to bait, when you were literally engaging in wall of text flame fests with an Intrepid sock. rolling on floor laughing

Of course, that embarrassing part where you thought Beni was seriously complimenting you, yeah...you deleted that from your replies earlier too, eh?

No, everyone can read my reply just fine as well as see the sarcasm that went over your head.

Btw I'm on page 4 and so far I've seen 1 mention of you as a good debater, and that's the very first post on the very first page. Either you have trouble understanding what a "majority" constitutes, or you're insecure to the point where you're flat out lying to yourself and everyone else. laughing

quanchi112
Yes, my bans involve getting in a fight with ush, yours involve stupidity. Not a good number for you thumb up

You do realize how bad you look to "everyone" the more and more you post right? "Everyone" can see that I just have to say 1 or 2 things to you and then watch you ***** and moan for pages and hours at a time, showing your insecurity by invoking a popularity contest. The simple fact that you need help from quan is even worse. Like I said, I get a rise out of you then leave while you continue talking about how everyone hates me or whatever it is to make yourself feel better. I think it's funny. Is it sane? probably not.

Weird, I have people disagree with me on a daily basis regarding social issues and yet the discussions are rational.. Hmmm I wonder what the difference is.

I don't remember that but I'm fairly certain I apologized to you about 20 minutes ago via PM for being a dick. I think it was one of the weakest moments of my life thumb up So you admit you couldn't let go of your emotions with Ush which is indeed stupid. You've been banned by other moderators outside of Ush as well so you're a liar.

Hahaha, you apologized you emotional fraud. You aren't who you portray yourself to be nor can you back your claims of being respected.

The Ellimist
Btw I'm on page 4 and so far I've seen 1 mention of you as a good debater

Is your impairment with counting, reading, or both?

Originally posted by Syndicate
Was thinking about this recently so I though I'd post the best debaters that come to mind.

Ellimist: High tier-extremely high tier all around. KMC.
EmperorDMB: At his peak when debating BT characters but mid-high tier everywhere else. KMC/Comic Vine.
DarthAnt: At his peak when debating KOTOR/SWTOR specifically when debating Malak/Revan. Mid tier everywhere else. KMC/Comic Vine.
ILS: At his peak when debating Maul/Savage but high tier everywhere else. KMC/Comic Vine.
ZiggyStardust: At his peak when debating Exar Kun and Ulic but high tier everywhere else. Comic Vine.

These are honestly the 5 best debaters in their chosen fields I've encountered in my time on versus forums which has been around 5 years now on about 6 different forums, 4 of which I'm active on.

Who are your top 5?

Originally posted by |King Joker|
In no particular order:

The Ellimist
DarthBae66
DMB
ILS
ShootingNova

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Excluding myself, my top five would be Silver, Ant, ILS, Ellimist, and Tempest

Originally posted by JKBart
He would be in an extended TOP 10.

1. ILS
2. Tempest / Nova
3. Ant
4. Carthage / SirFizzWhizz
5. Intrupid37
6. Beni
7. AncientPower / Ellimist
8. DMB
9. Stigma
10. DC

Originally posted by Aurbere
It's hard not to discuss Tempest without coming off as odd. He's extremely brilliant and wizened. He's not usually one to crush you under the weight of his argument, but do so while destroying you with even the slightest mistake you might make. It just comes off so easy for him. And I've seen him at work. Even on the fly he can weave incredible arguments and best nearly every one on the lists presented so far.

Nova, in my opinion, is the opposite. He creates huge arguments and crushes you under them. It's something of a standard now. While not entirely attributable to him, he is pretty much the best at it.

Ell's good. Very good. He presents logical and well thought out arguments. He's just rough around the edges. Not as refined as myself or, dare I say it, Tempest.

This is just in the first two pages. And this took me like thirty seconds to skim. Seriously, you might be the most incompetent debater KMC has ever seen.

quanchi112
And Beefy still won't give a single piece of evidence. Barring edits, he literally deleted my pointing this out from his reply. laughing

Of course, that embarrassing part where you thought Beni was seriously complimenting you, yeah...you deleted that from your replies earlier too, eh? This thread is another testament to his ever living shame as a poster on kmc. Hypocrisy, dodging, flaming, insecurity, cowardice and lies. That's what he's known for.

MS Warehouse
Holy shit, I was expecting a trove of people Ellimist. You were mentioned3-4 times....That's it. And that's without any kind of analysis. So you got a nod from a few people on a forum you dominate with text? And you're sitting here talking about a "majority"? Wow honestly I'm incredibly disappointed. This was much easier than I thought it was going to be. The amount of lying you've done to yourself is groundbreaking. I hope you've been joking the past 20 minutes because besides your angrly schoolgirl outbursts, you're looking less sane by the minute. You really are as dumb as advertised laughing out loud

Btw, on almost every list you were put on, so was DMB. Wow that's amazing.

quanchi112
Is your impairment with counting, reading, or both?

This is just in the first two pages. And this took me like thirty seconds to skim. Seriously, you might be the most incompetent debater KMC has ever seen.

He really is the worst. Best part is this mocking will keep him coming back all the while he will insist you want the last word.

The Ellimist
Holy shit, I was expecting a trove of people Ellimist. You were mentioned in the first post, and then by Joker and....That's it.

Seriously, all you needed to do was go control + f to find more people than that on the first page alone. And notice that the mods aren't here to delete all your embarrassing blunders anymore; people are seeing you fail at basic counting.

That your name does not come up once is, of course, something we don't have to mention, for the sake of your sanity.

quanchi112
Holy shit, I was expecting a trove of people Ellimist. You were mentioned in the first post, and then by Joker and....That's it. And that's without any kind of analysis. So you got a nod from 2 people on a forum you dominate with text? And you're sitting here talking about a "majority"? Wow honestly I'm incredibly disappointed. This was much easier than I thought it was going to be. The amount of lying you've done to yourself is groundbreaking. I hope you've been joking the past 20 minutes because besides your angrly schoolgirl outbursts, you're looking less sane by the minute :Lol: It wasn't just two so we can add simple mathematics to the list of subjects you are sub par at. You haven't given one name or a link to anyone speaking for you as a solid debater so regardless if it's 50, 4, or 2 it is still more than you. Your posts reek of ineptitude and mental gymnastics.

MS Warehouse
Seriously, all you needed to do was go control + f to find more people than that on the first page alone. And notice that the mods aren't here to delete all your embarrassing blunders anymore; people are seeing you fail at basic counting.

That your name does not come up once is, of course, something we don't have to mention, for the sake of your sanity.

We're not talking about name mentions. You were mentioned on another page as "nothing impressive". Try to keep up. And when you were mentioned in a positive light, so were guys like DMB. The only thing people are seeing is your emotional outbursts and rationalizing, while butchering the english language. It's amazing you continue ignoring my questions about objective standards and proving my point about a popularity contest (although if you were able to count, 4 does not constitute a majority) thumb up

Also, why would my name come up? When that thread was made, I wasn't active member on the SW forum for more than a year or two. Try harder laughing out loud

quanchi112

That your name does not come up once is, of course, something we don't have to mention, for the sake of your sanity. Beefy failing at counting is cringeworthy. He literally makes your skin crawl he is so unbelievably stupid.

The Ellimist
You were mentioned on another page as "nothing impressive".

Yeah, I count seven or so endorsements, and conveniently you fixate on one lukewarm counterexample. How objective of you.

Note: do you want to place a wager on whether that person would rate you or me as the better debater?

quanchi112
We're not talking about name mentions. You were mentioned on another page as "nothing impressive". Try to keep up. And when you were mentioned in a positive light, so were guys like DMB. The only thing people are seeing is your emotional outbursts and rationalizing, while butchering the english language. It's amazing you continue ignoring my questions about objective standards and proving my point about a popularity contest (although if you were able to count, 4 does not constitute a majority) thumb up

Also, why would my name come up? When that thread was made, I wasn't active member on the SW forum for more than a year or two. Try harder laughing out loud So you aren't mentioned once and can't name one poster who backs you as a solid debater. Which posters on this site can attest to your debating acumen. You can't even count and I do expect another dodge because you are hilariously pathetic.

MS Warehouse
Of course you counted 7. But you were counting name mentions which to you equates to endorsements. I showed you where it isn't. Furthermore, you seem to have trouble with the meaning of "majority", when you had 4-5 endorsements on 8 pages (I didn't go beyond).

And who is the judge. Quan? Lol. I would take you up on your challenge if you finally acknowledge your ongoing insecurity in proving your popularity but you've been so easy to deal with, I'll do you one better. We can have a debate involving just you and I, and then you can have someone judge. I'll be up for that.

quanchi112
Of course you counted 7. But you were counting name mentions which to you equates to endorsements. I showed you where it isn't. Furthermore, you seem to have trouble with the meaning of "majority", when you had 4-5 endorsements on 8 pages (I didn't go beyond).

And who is the judge. Quan? Lol. I would take you up on your challenge if you finally acknowledge your ongoing insecurity in proving your popularity but you've been so easy to deal with, I'll do you one better. We can have a debate involving just you and I, and then you can have someone judge. I'll be up for that. The entire forum could weigh in. Oh this is just rich as he will throughly annihilate you. I bet you don't see this through you being a yellow bellied coward and all.

MS Warehouse
Oh I'm sorry quan, I didn't realize I was the only one ignoring you the past 2 hours you've been typing. Here's your acknowledgement that you exist thumb up

The Ellimist
Of course you counted 7. But you were counting name mentions which to you equates to endorsements. I showed you where it isn't.

No, I mean spelled out acknowledgments. Syndicate, DMB, Jkbart, Skillz, Tempest, Aubere, Joker - that's seven, and just the ones I got from a quick skim.

Beefy, meanwhile, has...

...no, the person we're asking.

Actually I didn't start this. Mythlord offhandedly mentioned that nobody takes you seriously, and you responded to that one sentence with like an entire paragraph. Then I gave you the perfect way out: name THREE debaters that take you seriously. You don't think it's odd that you haven't taken up that challenge?

I would be up for it too. We don't even need a judge given your skepticism of those; we can just have a public debate.

quanchi112
Oh I'm sorry quan, I didn't realize I was the only one ignoring you the past 2 hours you've been typing. Here's your acknowledgement that you exist thumb up You are free to be a coward and ignore me but you are just proving my point. You do not have any balls and dodge, dodge, dodge.

MS Warehouse
I'm sure you saw 7. Meanwhile I have none coming from a forum I wasn't active on for 2 years. Great argument Ellimist thumb up

Nope because I don't frequent the SW forum in terms of debating. And mythlord got mad the minute I started insulting him, which is common for a teenager. But again, you seem to be looking for recognition than actual substance. I understand why you would do that.

Oh yea, a public debate. Because those have worked so well historically. We don't need a public debate. I'll more than happily engage just you. We can have judges if you want. If we want a modicum of objectivity, you take 1 diehard PT/OT guy and 1 diehard SWTOR guy. And this is swtor, not even social issues which I would be even more comfortable with, so that's saying a lot. I look forward to YOU setting the parameters.

The Ellimist
Beefy, why are you still refusing to present any evidence for your case? Can you give me a straight answer, rather than acting like Donald Trump's campaign manager?

quanchi112
So beefy still can't name anyone from any forum he's debated with for the past how many years. Very telling.

The Ellimist
I love how you ignored my challenge to present three debaters that like you for like the twentieth time in three pages. laughing

I'm sure you saw 7.

Do you want to wager that seven people said I was a good debater? Loser has to stay off KMC for a month.

We can even debate social issues if you want, but who are the judges?

I'd propose Tempest, Ant and Skillz.

MS Warehouse
Beefy, why are you still refusing to present any evidence for your case? Can you give me a straight answer, rather than acting like Donald Trump's campaign manager?

Trump's current campaign manager does give direct answers, but I figure you're behind on the times or heard the joke somewhere without understanding it. You want me to present my case in a forum where I'm virtually inactive. Feel free to post in the political forums and you'll get 3 people. I'm not interested in engaging in your popularity contest (you: that means nobody can vouch for you!!). I encourage you to post and get responses yourself, though.

No no, lets stick to star wars. I don't think you're ready for social issues. I'm making this considerably harder for myself because it's an area where I'm no longer invested in. I don't think the social issues debate would be much of a debate. Those sound like ok judges to me.

quanchi112
Beefy even edits posts to avoid the questions.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Trump's current campaign manager does give direct answers, but I figure you're behind on the times or heard the joke somewhere without understanding it. You want me to present my case in a forum where I'm virtually inactive. Feel free to post in the political forums and you'll get 3 people. I'm not interested in engaging in your popularity contest (you: that means nobody can vouch for you!!). I encourage you to post and get responses yourself, though.

No no, lets stick to star wars. I don't think you're ready for social issues. I'm making this considerably harder for myself because it's an area where I'm no longer invested in. I don't think the social issues debate would be much of a debate. Those sound like ok judges to me. Name three posters.

MS Warehouse
Quan, you realize you're a sideshow right?

The Ellimist

No no, lets stick to star wars. I don't think you're ready for social issues.

How suspicious of you. You claim to be really good at something, but refuse to debate it. mmm

But OK, look at your PM.

MS Warehouse
How suspicious of you. You claim to be really good at something, but refuse to debate it. mmm

But OK, look at your PM.

I would prefer to start with a harder topic for me and if that doesn't go my way, we can go forward with something I'm more passionate (or less ambivalent) about.

Why would I start with something easier instead of finishing with that? thumb up

Also responded.

quanchi112
Quan, you realize you're a sideshow right? I realize you're a joke who can't answer simple questions. Your opinion doesn't matter as this thread has carefully proven.

The Ellimist
I propose Luke vs. Valkorion.

Deronn_solo
Quan vs Beefy = KMC Forums 2Pac vs B.I.G.?

I wonder who will be shot first? mmm

MS Warehouse
I propose Luke vs. Valkorion.

In their primes? I wouldn't argue against prime Luke even with Valkorion. I give him a reasonable chance of victory but Luke/DE Sidious/Valkorion are the 3 most powerful characters in the mythos, and Luke is the best of the best.

It's not really though. For every 20 posts quan makes, I respond to him to let him know that he still matters to me thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Quan vs Beefy = KMC Forums 2Pac vs B.I.G.?

I wonder who will be shot first? mmm I have challenged him before and he runs every single time. There isn't a shred of pride in his effeminate body.

quanchi112
I propose Luke vs. Valkorion. He is going to back down a lot. Prepare yourself for the prideless man.

The Ellimist
RotJ Sidious vs. SWTOR Vitiate?

MS Warehouse
You guys want to acknowledge quan's presence or just let him keep tying away? I say the latter because it's funny.

MS Warehouse
Eh... I was going to say Vader vs. Vitiate because I think you made a thread somewhere about that. If I'm arguing Vitiate over Plagueis with difficulty, it would make even less sense to argue against ROTJ Sidious. Maybe ROTJ Sidious vs. Valkorion?

quanchi112
You guys want to acknowledge quan's presence or just let him keep tying away? I say the latter because it's funny. I will continuously type away to mock the prideless man. Posts incoming.

The Ellimist
RotJ Sidious vs Valk works. I only think Vader beats Vitiate in special cases.

quanchi112
Originally posted by 69 My Anaconda
hes a moron but you r hardly much better Based on ?

MS Warehouse
RotJ Sidious vs Valk works. I only think Vader beats Vitiate in special cases.

Ok so just me and you (if possible). No insults, a normal debate. Either of those two fights works. Start it up maybe tonight and I'll get back at it tomorrow afternoon after I get back from Orlando. Looking forward to it.

quanchi112
The guy who insults all the time begs for the other guy to go easy on him. Prideless indeed.

MS Warehouse
The guy who insults all the time begs for the other guy to go easy on him. Prideless indeed.

Yup, that's exactly what just happened thumb up

quanchi112
Yup, that's exactly what just happened thumb up It is making it both ironic and pathetic. I wish I could mail you pride. You surely are in need of it.

MS Warehouse
It is making it both ironic and pathetic. I wish I could mail you pride. You surely are in need of it.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/65560232.jpg

quanchi112
https://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/65560232.j]

This from the guy who just said please Ellimist do not insult me in the debate.

laughing out loud Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing

Badabing
I will continuously type away to mock the prideless man. Posts incoming. Or you could not so I don't have to deal with threads getting spammed up with nonsense, and then inevitable reports.

Beniboybling
http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/mgid:file:http:shared:mtv.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/udesky-1434022829.gif

Fated Xtasy
And people say the Outcast/SWF/DMBE drama is retarded...

Emperordmb
Fated... you were essentially 72% of that drama LOL

Fated Xtasy
49.99 is a better number.

Lets be real tho. All of it was ****ed up lol

DarthAnt66
Anakin wins.

Emperordmb
Bane stomps.

DarthAnt66
This is PoD Bane, btw.

Fated Xtasy
This is PoD Bane, btw.

is he amped to all hell like on Lehon? Cuz that may br crucial in deciding who the victor is

UCanShootMyNova
But tbh it's not my lovely. smile

carthage
Anakin wins lol

Ursumeles
Originally posted by carthage
Anakin wins lol
Thats sad, but I agree :/

UCanShootMyNova
Why do you think so Urs?

Ursumeles
I am assuming this is the Dooku-fighting-Anakin.

I say there on par in speed. Not sure about strenght.
Holding his own against Dooku (and IIRC driving him back for a short Time) is imo better than all what Bane has done. While his Showing against Kas'im is impressive, his perfomance at the end doesn't compare to the Dooku showing. Naturally Kas'im trained him, to be weak against its form, Dooku Skill should equal that.
In Force, he has moved Hut-sized-objects iirc?

DarthAnt66
He's thrown dreadnaughts ships shortly after Attack of the Clones

Ursumeles
Okay, thanks. After his ridicioulos growing in the force, I don't know if he is better in the force department. I still think that Anakin wins.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Okay, thanks. After his ridicioulos growing in the force, I don't know if he is better in the force department. I still think that Anakin wins.
http://imgur.com/NFuhCyX

And for reference:

http://imgur.com/BN7m2Xc

Ursumeles
I've known the feat, but not the time smile

DarthAnt66
What was your previous account name?

Ursumeles
I hadn't any, lol.

NTJack0
Bane is a scrub, he gets killed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.