Alucard vs Lord Bills

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
Schrodinger Alucard

VS

Lord Bills

-Bloodlusted

The fight takes place in the Hellsingverse.

Who wins and why?

KingD19
Bloodlusted Beerus just blows up the planet. Goku and the others aren't there so he wouldn't even give a shit.

Solid47
Originally posted by KingD19
Bloodlusted Beerus just blows up the planet. Goku and the others aren't there so he wouldn't even give a shit.

Hellsingfanboy: BUT ALUCARD IS A BULLETTIMER!!!!! CAN TELEPORT AND READ MINDS. HE KILLED THE FREAKING LUKE VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S THE STRONGEST CHARACTER EVAH!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

KingD19
Originally posted by Solid47
Hellsingfanboy: BUT ALUCARD IS A BULLETTIMER!!!!! CAN TELEPORT AND READ MINDS. HE KILLED THE FREAKING LUKE VALENTINE!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S THE STRONGEST CHARACTER EVAH!!!!!!!!!

laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud

AND NOW HE CAN FLY! AND DO A LITTLE DIDDY TO MAKE BEERUS GIVE UP!!

dvampire
alucard reads his mind then take him in a dimension where he can't use ki. Or he can just mind control him and end the fight by having his demon dogs devour( get it...) him.

KingD19
You're just sad, lol. How does Alucard survive Beerus instantly blowing up Earth? He's done it multiple times. Once he sneezed and blew up a planet.

StealthRanger
When has Alucard ever BFR'd people to other dimensions exactly? Or mind controlled anyone of substance?

KingD19
Originally posted by StealthRanger
When has Alucard ever BFR'd people to other dimensions exactly? Or mind controlled anyone of substance?

He hasn't and ummmm, he hasn't to the second one as well.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Bills instantly. smile

cdtm
Killing Alucard should be theoretically impossible, even if you take out the planet. And he could instantly teleport to another planet..

But since he doesn't know of any other habitable planets, I'm not sure.. He'd just end up floating in space, so I guess it could count as a bfr..

dvampire
Once alucard finds out that beers is only capable of shooting kid blasts, he'll toy with him until he gets tired and decides to either take off his restrictions to use his dogs to shallow him whole. Or he'll just beat him to death. Or he'll just phase through his body taking a body organ. Correct? Yeah, that's how easy it is.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Killing Alucard should be theoretically impossible, even if you take out the planet. And he could instantly teleport to another planet..

But since he doesn't know of any other habitable planets, I'm not sure.. He'd just end up floating in space, so I guess it could count as a bfr..

If he is truly omnipresent he knows about habitable planets because he is already on them however he was shot by Integral at the end of Hellsing which make think this power isn't so unbeatable.

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/35/1472922870-hellsing-v10-2010-digital-lovag-empire-178.jpg

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/35/1472922870-hellsing-v10-2010-digital-lovag-empire-179.jpg

Moreover I believe that he needs blood to remain "alive".

dvampire
didn't you see the black and red streaks on his face? That's nothingness. Alucard takes the form of a human ( he doesn't feel pain he just pretends). Remember when he fought dandy man? What happen to those cards when alucard release his restrictions? They just pass right through him. Basically they went somewhere that even he doesn't know. Alucard wins. He'll just mind control beers or have his hell dogs do the kill.

RealityWarper
Bills accidentally destroys Alucard's Darkness-form by powering-up.

KingD19
Mmmhm. Baskerville can kill a guy whose punches were threatening to destroy the universe.

RealityWarper
Mmmhm. Baskerville can kill a guy whose punches were threatening to destroy the universe.

I'm pretty sure that Dvamp's answer will look like a punchline from the Movie Terminator.

dvampire
That's exactly what will happen. Alucard will punch a whole ( take his heart) through him. Or he'all just kill him with his hell dogs, and there bites are HARD. What can beers do? Nothing that will frighten alucard.

Surtur
You're just sad, lol. How does Alucard survive Beerus instantly blowing up Earth? He's done it multiple times. Once he sneezed and blew up a planet.

Stop it man. I'm pretty sure he suffered some kind of Dragonball Z related trauma when he was younger. I don't know. maybe someone beat up his dad with a DBZ manga right before his eyes. Now anything related to DBZ just causes some kind of fugue state where he says silly things.

Originally posted by dvampire
That's exactly what will happen. Alucard will punch a whole ( take his heart) through him. Or he'all just kill him with his hell dogs, and there bites are HARD. What can beers do? Nothing that will frighten alucard.

I know right those dogs that were shown to bite with planetary level force are friggin awesome. We all remember the epic scene where they do that. Do you think the anime did it justice or do you feel the manga version of the time the dogs bit with planetary force was superior? Either way..you shine on you crazy diamond.

dvampire
Alucard either takes his heart or kills him with his hell dogs. Look at the sears vs wolf fight again? Alucard is that and more.

RealityWarper
Beerus sneeze and kills Alucard accidentally.

EmptyHearted
Alucard either takes his heart or kills him with his hell dogs. Look at the sears vs wolf fight again? Alucard is that and more.

Yo Dvampire for real what with you?

You seem like overestimated Alucard and his powers

what up with that?

first you ignoring all the Feat on D and why he stomp Alucard. but you just keep on saying Alucard wins that. Alucard wins this.

KingD19
Seriously. Alucard can't even scratch Beerus. This is a guy, who got angry and 8 planets disappeared in 2 days or something like that. Alucard's powers didn't even cover all of London.

NemeBro
You guys are being trolled, lol.

dvampire
But y'all still havnt figured out how beers can stop him from mind controlling him, reading his mind, killing him physically( he can), or just killing him with his hell dogs. Beerus can't kill alucard, look at the dandy man fight again.

Jmanghan
But y'all still havnt figured out how beers can stop him from mind controlling him, reading his mind, killing him physically( he can), or just killing him with his hell dogs. Beerus can't kill alucard, look at the dandy man fight again. Alucard isn't strong enough to hurt Beerus.

Jmanghan
Nor are his guns.

Jmanghan
Nor are his helldogs.

RealityWarper
I wonder if Dvampire isn't Darkraiden from Comicvine.

Both have a lot in common.

dvampire
Alucard lift over a 100 tons. What makes you believe that Beerus is so durable that he can't be hurt? His powerlevel fluctuates, you know since he'll be fighting in one alucard dimensions. Can those ki blast really be enough? I don't think so. PAY ATTENTION to the dandybman fight. Those cards pass right through him, so ki blasts will do the same. And those hell dogs bite through thick steel with ease( just at sears fight with the wolf? She was tearing apart metal with ease.), so they'll kill beerus. This is not adding the fact that Beerus can be mind controlled or have his mind read. Alucard stomps! With perfection!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Alucard can lift over 100 tons? Helldogs bite through thick steel?!

Beerus destroys planets with punches and kicks. erm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934786-dragon-ball-super-6578005.jpg

RealityWarper
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Alucard can lift over 100 tons? Helldogs bite through thick steel?!

Beerus destroys planets with punches and kicks. erm

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102323/4934786-dragon-ball-super-6578005.jpg

Beerus can destroy planets with a sparkle of his energy too.

Alucard's Darkness Form is fluid but not intangible.

Beerus curbstomps Alucard effortlessly.

Surtur
Oh wait now I get it. I didn't know Hell Dogs could bite through steel. Well damn. Game. Set. Match.

You should of said that from the beginning, then we would of all known how easily Alucard wins. I bet his Hell Dogs could even break through a wall made of plaster. So shit just got real serious.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Surtur
Oh wait now I get it. I didn't know Hell Dogs could bite through steel. Well damn. Game. Set. Match.

You should of said that from the beginning, then we would of all known how easily Alucard wins. I bet his Hell Dogs could even break through a wall made of plaster. So shit just got real serious.

His true nickname is "Darkraidenwampire" or something.

dvampire
Listen my senseless people( get it? Senseless...). How can beerus stop getting put under hypnosis? He can't. How can he stop Alucard from reading his mind? He can't. Is his body made of steel or is it a body that's ONLY durable to concussive force? I go with the latter. So Alucard hell dog will a short snack. How is beerus going to kill Alucard( keep in mind the stuff I wrote at the top)? With kid blast? Those will pass right through him like dandy mans cards did. Or have you guys forgotten that? Its covered in details.Alucard is basically letting them know that they can't kill him, even with MAGIC playing cards! How is beerus going to stop Alucard from phasing through his body ripping his heart out? He can't. What will he do when Alucard uses his dark magic to seal beeruses ability( his speed like he did to Luke)? He'll be nothing but dog shot. And that's when he can start beating him physically, by taking away his durability. So Alucard wins. And easy too against this one dimensional opponent(get it? DEMENSIONAL.).

RealityWarper
Nobody read your posts Dvampire.

I just post because I know that you will be butthurt and post back.

You are on "ignore" for a reason.

dvampire
Probably because they know in right and don't want there favorite character to lose. Which is already happening now. Alucard mind controls beerus. Now you figure out the outcome. It won't be beerus either!

RealityWarper
dvampire
dvampire is online now! New Post Today 06:11 PM This person is on your Ignore List.

dvampire
Alucard wins for obvious reasons. ITS GONE.

EmptyHearted
Alucard wins for obvious reasons. ITS GONE.

it funny you never show up in any of my thread besides Alucard vs Vampire Hunter D and spent more time here in this thread

EmperorThanos
Beerus stomps

dvampire
yeah he stomps once Alucard controls his mind! Alucard the obvious winner. Now beerus can go back to blowing shit up!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.