The Mummy (2017)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Tom Cruise as Tyler Colt
Annabelle Wallis as Jenny Halsey
Sofia Boutella as The Mummy
Jake Johnson
Courtney B. Vance as Colonel Gideon Forster
Russell Crowe as Dr. Henry Jekyll
Javier Botet as Set
Selva Rasalingam as King Menehptre
Dylan Smith as Lorenzo Montanari
Rez Kempton as Foreman

So with Universal doing all their monster movies here we have the rebooted mummy series, seems to be quite different as far the villain goes or is it villainess? Far as I know Imhotep has always been the villain of the mummy franchises. I did enjoy the 1999 film, the sequels fell a little short for me though with the third being truly awful. Far as Tom Cruise being the lead role for this seems kinda bizarre...just doesn't seem like his kind of film.

Surtur
I can't even remember the last time I ENJOYED a movie Tom Cruise was the main star of.

MF DELPH
You didn't like Edge of Tomorrow aka Live Die Repeat? That movie was dope.

Flyattractor
that last MI movie was petty good. As was the Jack Racher movie.

riv6672
^^^Yeah, Cruise is solid.
Looking forwRd to this.

Zack M
Cruise would be in the Mount Rushmore of action stars. He's been solid for his entire career.

Arachnid1
Is no one else going to mention Dr. Jekyll being part of the movie? Thats a pretty huge side character to randomly throw in.

dynamix
yeah his last few outings been very solid - even Oblivion was somewhat enjoyable. I know its cool to NOT like cruise but lets be real lol

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Is no one else going to mention Dr. Jekyll being part of the movie? Thats a pretty huge side character to randomly throw in.

Yeah my 1st thought was they just spoiled/gave away the end battle.

Patient_Leech
The first film was fun. I don't see how Tom Cruise can improve upon it.

This will probably be a must not support.

Firefly218
I feel like tom cruise doesn't have the kind of adventurous charisma that fits something like Mummy. Say what you want about Brenden Frasier but he in his prime had it. I may be biased but I'd probably throw in Nathan Fillion or Bradley Cooper or someone with that kinda spirit. Tom Cruise got cast because he's a reliable mega star brand name...

Ascendancy
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
The first film was fun. I don't see how Tom Cruise can improve upon it.

This will probably be a must not support.

Eh, I don't foresee this in any way playing upon the Brendan Fraser run, which of course was a comedic/action offshoot of the original horror film back in the day and had already been remade when Fraser and co got to it. I feel like you're just being silly.

Anyway, I'm guessing this will be more on the darker/horror side and quite a bit more intense. It's possible that Crowe is in something as a humorous Jekyll, but I doubt that. Cruise is without a doubt a solid actor whatever his eccentricities and then some may be off set, and between him, Crowe, Vance, and others this at least has the foundation to be a good flick in theory.

Silent Master
I won't be seeing this.

Mindship
*Tyler Colt* Macho phonemes in a 1-2 syllable appellation. How unique.

"Colt! Where's Colt? Colt will save us!" Yeah!

Sounds like a Cruise movie. I may see it. There have been quite a few TC movies I've enjoyed. But, Les Grossman ftw.

Esau Cairn
Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion this is related in any way to the Brendan Fraser franchise?

riv6672
I noticed.
Spin off movie, maybe.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Esau Cairn
Why is everyone jumping to the conclusion this is related in any way to the Brendan Fraser franchise?

That's the internet for ya

Ignore the info & judge everything from the title.

ares834
Originally posted by Firefly218
I feel like tom cruise doesn't have the kind of adventurous charisma that fits something like Mummy. Say what you want about Brenden Frasier but he in his prime had it. I may be biased but I'd probably throw in Nathan Fillion or Bradley Cooper or someone with that kinda spirit. Tom Cruise got cast because he's a reliable mega star brand name...

And because he is one of the greatest action stars of all time. thumb up

Because people are dumb asses.

Patient_Leech

Yeah, if they are going for the same fun/comedic adventure style that the Brenden Frasier version had then Tom Cruise is a terrible choice, but not necessarily if they are going for a darker, more horror feel, like Ascendancy said.

I think Tom Cruise is talented in a way, but I've come to not enjoy his acting much because really all you see is Tom Cruise. I don't see much of his character. I just see Tom Cruise. Maybe it's a range thing. He's good at emoting and being intense, but maybe it's just his ego that is too big. He just always kind of feels the same.

steverules_2
This is the casting for the future universal horror universe (obviously Dracula we've already had a movie for), some interesting choices

Luke Evans as Vlad "The Impaler" III Țepeș / Dracula
Russell Crowe as Dr. Henry Jekyll / Mr. Edward Hyde
Johnny Depp as Dr. Jack Griffin / The Invisible Man
Javier Bardem as Frankenstein's monster
Angelina Jolie as the Bride of Frankenstein

No ones been cast for the role of the wolf man yet it seems unless someone has heard different, I have heard Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson might be a choice which is...weird.

Firefly218
Originally posted by ares834
And because he is one of the greatest action stars of all time. thumb up So is Schwarzenegger but I wouldn't make him the next James Bond...

Firefly218
Yeah, if they are going for the same fun/comedic adventure style that the Brenden Frasier version had then Tom Cruise is a terrible choice, but not necessarily if they are going for a darker, more horror feel, like Ascendancy said.

I think Tom Cruise is talented in a way, but I've come to not enjoy his acting much because really all you see is Tom Cruise. I don't see much of his character. I just see Tom Cruise. Maybe it's a range thing. He's good at emoting and being intense, but maybe it's just his ego that is too big. He just always kind of feels the same. thumb up Exactly my thoughts, I'm sure it'll be a great movie though his usually are.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by steverules_2
This is the casting for the future universal horror universe (obviously Dracula we've already had a movie for), some interesting choices

No ones been cast for the role of the wolf man yet it seems unless someone has heard different, I have heard Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson might be a choice which is...weird.
Would be a step up for him from the terrible aged CG that was the Scorpion King. lol

Kazenji

I know also that they're doing 'Creature from the Black Lagoon'....not sure if its going to be part of this new shared universe.

riv6672
^^^THAT i like. Big fan of the Gill Man.

Flyattractor
Horrible News...I hear Stallone just RETIRED!?

What NEXT!?

He would have made a great Frankenstien in these movies.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Horrible News...I hear Stallone just RETIRED!?

What NEXT!?

He would have made a great Frankenstien in these movies.

Only retiring the Rambo character, Is all that i can find.

riv6672
Dang it.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Kazenji
Only retiring the Rambo character, Is all that i can find.

Think he did that ages ago

Esau Cairn
That's the internet for ya

Ignore the info & judge everything from the title.

Yup.

Boris Karloff did The Mummy in 1932.

Worst Karloff impersonation by Fraser ever.

Arachnid1
It's been stated to be a reboot of the franchise. It's also looking like they're building a shared universe with Van Helsing and other franchises (which explains Dr. Jekyll being in this movie).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Monsters_

I wonder if this has anything to do with the cancellation of Penny Dreadful. It has a lot of the same characters.

EDIT: Looks like Steve already mentioned all this.

So is Schwarzenegger but I wouldn't make him the next James Bond... Frasers character wasn't iconic or anything like Bond though. In fact, his character type seems to fit Cruise perfectly. He pulls off the happy go-lucky adventurer thing well in the MI movies.

Esau Cairn
It's been stated to be a reboot of the franchise. It's also looking like they're building a shared universe with Van Helsing and other franchises (which explains Dr. Jekyll being in this movie).

Yeah ok...but still...

A reboot of the classic monster movies is different to a remake of Fraser's Mummy franchise though.

riv6672
Think he did that ages ago
He was supposed to do one more, set after he got back to Arizona.

Flyattractor
Ramzona!!!!!

Khazra Reborn
I hope they put this universe together well, I'm a big fan of the Universal monsters. On the plus side, a lot of the casting choices seem pretty solid.

marwash22
are those castings legit?

Kazenji
Looks like wikipedia info to me

i only know of Russell Crowe doing Dr Jekyll and Tom Cruise and everyone else for this mummy movie.

riv6672
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I hope they put this universe together well, I'm a big fan of the Universal monsters...
Same.
Seeing the concepts spun in a new way will be interesting, if nothing else.

Robtard
Despite Dracula Untold being a turd, I'm looking forward to this thus far, Cruz is a nutter, but a solid actor.

riv6672
I watched Dracula Untold. I could see what they were going for, and if they can con someone into finacing a sequel, maybe they'll get there.
If anything, Dracula can be featured in other movies.

Robtard
The idea of the shared universe for the monster flicks is so they can feature the monsters together. Why Dracula ended in modern times.

riv6672
Of course, which is why i figure he can be featured in other movies in the franchise, even if he doesnt get a sequel to himself.

Surtur
Originally posted by Zack M
Cruise would be in the Mount Rushmore of action stars. He's been solid for his entire career.

I guess I don't hate his more recent films, but a lot of my favorite movies he was in all came out before 2000. Some of them aren't even action movies. "A Few Good Men" is great despite how utterly depressing the reality behind the true story is.

Also really enjoyed "Interview With a Vampire".

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
The idea of the shared universe for the monster flicks is so they can feature the monsters together. Why Dracula ended in modern times.

I've been waiting for news of a sequel to that Dracula movie but so far nothing confirmed.

It was actually a pretty cool movie all things considered. Some kind of epic modern day battle between him and the vamp that created him would be cool.

It was nice to see Dracula just kick the shit out of an entire army. F*ck being able to be killed by a single dude with a piece of wood.

riv6672
Haha, he was pretty dope, yeah.

Surtur
Don't you just want to see him destroy a building with a huge fist made of bats?

Robtard
It made some money, but it seems Dracula Untold is no longer part of the shared-monster-universe, so I wouldn't expect it to go anywhere, they'll likely just do another Dracula. Guessing the lack of a massive return with Untold made them shift course.

riv6672
^^^Not necessarily a bad thing.

@Surtur
That would be a hell of a visual!

Robtard
For sure, wasn't impressed with Untold, I'd down for another Dracula.

Surtur
Now we just have to rely on the Dracula with Keanu Reeves. Where the most evil thing in the movie was his british accent.

Seriously, that accent murdered babies.

steverules_2
What's meant to happen when these monsters come together exactly? They fighting? Teaming up to take on Thanos?

Robtard
Fighting most likely, maybe a team up. Either way, Thanos is a little b1tch and a fool, but at least he knows and grudgingly accepts his lot in life.

#cue

riv6672
Originally posted by Surtur
Now we just have to rely on the Dracula with Keanu Reeves. Where the most evil thing in the movie was his british accent.

Seriously, that accent murdered babies.
His power set was cool as **** in Untold.

Zack M
Lead actress is absolutely stunning.

Patient_Leech
Lead actress is absolutely stunning.
Who?

riv6672
Who?
Take your pick.
Bith are pretty easy on the eyes...

Sofia Boutella
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/12/08/21/2F2F40F500000578-0-image-m-119_1449610915990.jpg

Annabelle Wallis
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/fashion/OCT/Oct19/annabelle-Wallis-lead-xlarge.jpg

Kazenji
Sofia Boutella will look like a corpse anyway for the movie, From what's been released from the set.

riv6672
Well, i thought she made a sexy alien in Star Trek Beyond so...i'll keep an open mind! eek!

steverules_2
You into necrophilia?

riv6672
Only if you're looking to get me off while while cosplaying as Beetle Juice, fooker. smile

steverules_2
Any time fooker, any fooking time

riv6672
BEETLE JUICE!
*fook...*

BEETLE JUICE!
*fook!*

BEETLE JUICE!
*fooooookeeeeerrrr!!!!*

jinXed by JaNx

thumb up

riv6672
I re-watched Edge of Tomorrow this weekend. Great movie.

steverules_2
I was surprised by how good that movie was

Zack M
Same, because the trailer didn't look all that good.

Patient_Leech
Whoa, like omg...

the teaser for the teaser...

ItqDnCk-zEE

Robtard
Meh, not the best of teasers. But still looking forward to this, Cruise rarely disappoints.

riv6672
I totes loved that eyeball shot!!! eek!

Robtard
Originally posted by riv6672
I totes loved that eyeball shot!!! eek!

Was cool, reminded me of a Tool's album art.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/be/19/37/be193797332c4461c5ce6d8ee3c4281f.jpg

Khazra Reborn
Doesn't look super Mummy-ish. More snake-lady-ish.

riv6672
Was cool, reminded me of a Tool's album art.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/be/19/37/be193797332c4461c5ce6d8ee3c4281f.jpg
I guess it does look like that a bit! thumb up

Patient_Leech
The eyeballs were definitely cool. But it's gonna take a lot more than that to be good.

And it's gonna have to be really fu#king good to overcome Tom Cruise's obnoxious Scientology ass. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Tom is still an excellent actor no matter how nuts he is in real life.

riv6672
Yeah, his religion is the last thong i care about when watching his movies.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by quanchi112
Tom is still an excellent actor no matter how nuts he is in real life. Originally posted by riv6672
Yeah, his religion is the last thong i care about when watching his movies.

To a large extent I agree, but I'm still not convinced that he has a lot of range. He seems to play the same character in every role: himself. I can see his gigantic ego coming off the screen.

Kazenji
The trailer will be out tomorrow.

riv6672
To a large extent I agree, but I'm still not convinced that he has a lot of range. He seems to play the same character in every role: himself. I can see his gigantic ego coming off the screen.
I agree on him playing himself (many -considered great- actors do, but only some get penalized for it); his charisma is what comes off the screen for me.
Actors as a rule have big egos, and really, he's been considered one of the more laid back stars in Hollywood for decades, aside from his religious leanings.

What can i say, i like the guy!

Patient_Leech
He does have charisma. That's very true. He plays his one role well.

riv6672
^^^Like i said, only some get penalized for that. stick out tongue

Arachnid1
IjHgzkQM2Sg

That went full Uncharted 3. It looks great!

BruceSkywalker
looks interesting

Patient_Leech
Plane crash is pretty cool. Rest of it looks lame.

riv6672
Looks good throughout. thumb up

Patient_Leech
Well after a second viewing it looks like it could be fun. Might need to see a little more. Need to see what reviews say about it.

steverules_2
Looks okay I guess

Robtard
Now that's a proper trailer. Looks like it's going to be action goodness, even if we're filled with a generic plot and characters.

riv6672
Well after a second viewing it looks like it could be fun. Might need to see a little more. Need to see what reviews say about it.
You trust reviews over KMC?!?

Patient_Leech
...even if we're filled with a generic plot and characters.

No doubt!

marwash22
so is this part of the Universal Monster thing?

Robtard
Yes. The first film in the hared univ, since Dracula Untold is no longer it.

Quincy
How will the universe be shared? Will it lead to an event movie where all the Monsters team up? Or where all the HEROES of each individual movie come together to stop the biggest monster yet?

Robtard
Universal seems to want to do individual driven films for all, before they start mashing characters together in a film.

Though Russell Crowe is playing Dr. Jekyll, but it's still unknown if they're doing a standalone Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde film so he could just be an ancillary character.

Ridley_Prime
This looks a number of different kinds of lame, though at least potentially entertaining enough to give a watch. Already miss Imhotep.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
This looks a number of different kinds of lame, though at least potentially entertaining enough to give a watch. Already miss Imhotep. Yeah, I'm going to really miss the previous crew too. They all had awesome chemistry.

Despite that, this has Tom Cruise, and that guy is always in good movies, so I have faith for that alone

Ridley_Prime
I mean I like Tom Cruise, but don't feel he was the best choice for this kind of thing, not that I was expecting someone like Brendan Frasier again since he (sadly) became a washed up actor that hollywood no longer hires. If this turns out great though, I'll take back most of my initial thoughts on it. Just hope Imhotep at least gets reintroduced at some point in this new shared universe.

I'd kinda like too if Rick O' Connell and them were briefly mentioned/referenced in this, tho they probably won't do that.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Quincy
How will the universe be shared? Will it lead to an event movie where all the Monsters team up? Or where all the HEROES of each individual movie come together to stop the biggest monster yet?

They'll team up to take on Thanos, when the avengers fail it's up to them to take him down

quanchi112
Good trailer.

jaden101
Shite trailer for shitey cvnts

riv6672
Originally posted by jaden101
Shite trailer for shitey cvnts
Shit post.

Kazenji
Yes. The first film in the hared univ, since Dracula Untold is no longer it.

Yeah, I've seen that....Drac Untold has been basically disowned.

marwash22
that's unfortunate. I didn't think Untold was amazing, but i liked it and i thought the ending set up the world nicely enough for movies to be set in modern time.

any word on if they're making another Dracula movie?

riv6672
Originally posted by marwash22
any word on if they're making another Dracula movie?

...there is no mention in the THR story about Dracula Untold. And the specific wording calling Alex Kurtzman's Mummy the "first movie out of the monster universe gate" has us wondering if the bloodsucking fiend is in for yet another reboot in the next few years... as Untold gets jettisoned from the canon.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Universal-Monster-Universe-What-We-Know-So-Far-68204.html

Hope that helps.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by marwash22
that's unfortunate. I didn't think Untold was amazing, but i liked it and i thought the ending set up the world nicely enough for movies to be set in modern time.

any word on if they're making another Dracula movie? Nothing yet on Dracula, but they are making a Van Helsing movie, and those two go hand in hand. You cant have Van Helsing without Dracula, so he'll probably be the antagonist for that movie. I'd bet money on that being his entrance into the universe.

riv6672
I'm interested in how the Mummy's Dr. Jekyll fits into things.

Khazra Reborn
Bummer, I liked Untold. I do hope the new Drac is a bit more horror, and less reluctant super hero though.

quanchi112
I'm interested in how the Mummy's Dr. Jekyll fits into things. I agree he is the most intriguing character. I do hope we see the Hyde part.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Bummer, I liked Untold. I do hope the new Drac is a bit more horror, and less reluctant super hero though. Untold was a major disappointment. Glad it is getting axed I just hope this film is successful enough for the cinematic universe to move forward.

carthage
The director cites Xmen Apocalypse's design/DOFP as an influence on the film

http://www.cbr.com/x-men-days-of-future-past-had-a-major-impact-on-the-mummy/

riv6672
^^^Thats not awful as inspiration goes, i guess.

I agree he is the most intriguing character. I do hope we see the Hyde part.
Me too! They might tease it a couple movies, though. Which would suck! stick out tongue

Untold was a major disappointment. Glad it is getting axed I just hope this film is successful enough for the cinematic universe to move forward.
I liked Drac's power set. The movie looked cool when it shifted to the modern era, but yeah, other than that...

quanchi112
^^^Thats not awful as inspiration goes, i guess.

Me too! They might tease it a couple movies, though. Which would suck! stick out tongue

I liked Drac's power set. The movie looked cool when it shifted to the modern era, but yeah, other than that... They could really make the Hyde aspect look quite amazing with today's special effects.

Esau Cairn
Cruise just looks odd in this.

It's like Hollywood figured Pitt worked well in WWZ...let's try Cruise & The Mummy.

Patient_Leech
Cruise just looks odd in this.

It's like Hollywood figured Pitt worked well in WWZ...let's try Cruise & The Mummy.

Exactly.. he just plays Tom Cruise in every movie.

riv6672
^^^And again, only certain actors get penalized for doing the same thing. stick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
i3Kq2qliOXc

mmm

BruceSkywalker
i3Kq2qliOXc

mmm

looks kind f meh but might give this a looksee

riv6672
Looks fine to me.

Thanks for supplying the trailer!

jaden101
I've seen special Internet movies that look a lot like that still shot.

steverules_2
Ha! A porn reference

riv6672
I've seen special Internet movies that look a lot like that still shot.
Those movies really arent that special.

jaden101
Those movies really arent that special.

Probably still be better than this though.

Patient_Leech
i3Kq2qliOXc

mmm

Yeah, that is pretty kinky. Meh... looks like it might be okay, but not good enough to justify giving Mr. Scientology any support.

I looked it up, Tom Cruise is more than 20 years older than his attractive costar there. He's 55 or so and she's about 33.

Annabelle Wallis

marwash22
sooo, is Tom Cruise going to be the Mummy in the Universal Monster Universe after this?

riv6672
Probably still be better than this though.
Doesnt really matter to me what you jerk off to!

Nothing new in Hollywood.

Kazenji
Looks decent, Just might see it when it's released.

Patient_Leech
Looks decent, Just might see it when it's released.

Please don't. The more money you give Tom Cruise the more money he'll put into his cult. Don't support Scientology.

Kazenji
Please don't. The more money you give Tom Cruise the more money he'll put into his cult. Don't support Scientology.

I don't give a shit what he gets up to in his personal life, But it seems you do.

Patient_Leech
I don't give a shit what he gets up to in his personal life, But it seems you do.

Why do you support Scientology?? Are you a Scientologist? Or do you just like good, hard Science?

Kazenji
What's supporting Ccientology got to do with watching a ****en universal monster movie, Nothing in common.

Patient_Leech
What's supporting Ccientology got to do with watching a ****en universal monster movie, Nothing in common.

It's pretty much the same as donating money to the Church of Scientology. You might as well just join the Church, bro.

Surtur
It's pretty much the same as donating money to the Church of Scientology. You might as well just join the Church, bro.

I would look at it like...don't let Scientology ruin good entertainment for you(this doesn't mean I am saying this specific movie will be good, I don't know). Believe me, I have a heavy dislike of Scientology. It's such a toxic "religion". It's actually kind of disturbing that this is a religion where..how rich you are plays a direct role in how much you benefit from it. Since you can't attain these higher levels of "enlightenment" without shelling out thousands of dollars. That is actually quite sinister when you really think about it.

Having said all that, I'm not going to let these crazy a-holes ruin entertainment for me. Tom Cruise used to be a great actor. These days for me he doesn't make as many enjoyable movies as he used to, but he has still been a few good movies recently. I think he is past his prime, but still has the potential to put something good out.

Patient_Leech
I'm know. I'm just being a dick and picking on Kaz. He doesn't seem to realize what an easy target he is.

Personally it's not something I can't wait a while to see, so I might as well resist giving Mr. Cruise anymore money for his cult.

Surtur
Though yeah it still is kind of a bummer when you find out one of your favorite actors is into Scientology lol.

Patient_Leech
RhRghi4yF68

IKbLquqxBAQ

carthage
Movie seems like its going a bit from its horror roots

jaden101
Doesnt really matter to me what you jerk off to!

Yes it does. Stop pretending.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Surtur
Though yeah it still is kind of a bummer when you find out one of your favorite actors is into Scientology lol.

One of your favorite actors?! Please, he's no Nicolas Cage. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

Kazenji
I'm know. I'm just being a dick and picking on Kaz. He doesn't seem to realize what an easy target he is.

Then why bother bringing it up, When you know not to mix an actor's off screen life with a movie that there in

makes you look like an idiot.

riv6672
^^^In this case looks are not deceiving.

Patient_Leech
Then why bother bringing it up, When you know not to mix an actor's off screen life with a movie that there in

makes you look like an idiot.

You're fun to pick on, Kaz. Shouldn't be such an easy target. eek!

I thought my language was over-the-top enough to come across as somewhat sarcastic, but apparently not.

If I actually had much interest in the movie I wouldn't care that he's such a nutty Scientologist and might pay to see it anyway, but I really don't think the movie is interesting enough to justify feeding his cult. It's a shame it has to be an issue.

Surtur
One of your favorite actors?! Please, he's no Nicolas Cage. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud

I didn't mean Cruise specifically, just in general. It doesn't even have to be necessarily a favorite actor. For instance, Jason Lee is a scientologist lol.

Robtard
Scientology has its greedy hooks in many a celeb. Recently learned Giovanni Ribisi is a Scientology nutter.

Patient_Leech
Scientology has its greedy hooks in many a celeb. Recently learned Giovanni Ribisi is a Scientology nutter.

I'm still pissed at them for getting Isaac Hayes and turning Chef into a child molester Darth Vader on South Park. I miss Chef. sad

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/46/8c/97468cac6160252fd096c9bc7520738b.jpg

Robtard
You miss his chocolate salty balls, the ones you put in your mouth.

riv6672
I'm still pissed at them for getting Isaac Hayes and turning Chef into a child molester Darth Vader on South Park. I miss Chef. sad

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/97/46/8c/97468cac6160252fd096c9bc7520738b.jpg
It was Hayes' own fault.
They made fun of everyone and everything on that show and he had no problem participating.
They get around to HIS religion, and suddenly he has morals?
**** that guy.

Patient_Leech
You miss his chocolate salty balls, the ones you put in your mouth.

thumb up

One of the greatest songs of all time...

lnNYXgV7L-c

Kazenji
They've already spoiled Crowe turning into Mr Hyde, Instead of just waiting for the movie to be released.

riv6672
Well that was a no brainer, really.

Who is they?

Kazenji
The studio

i knew that he was Mr Hyde after all but they could've waited for people to see his transformation.

riv6672
True, they jumped on that, then. Ah well.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>