Darth Sidious (TPM) vs. Vitiate (SWTOR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. All-out

This is Sidious upon his power boost from Plagueis's death. Starting distance is 20 meters.

Bonus round: TPM Sidious vs. Valkorion

I know I'm in the minority in putting TPM Sidious over Vitiate and Valkorion; to my knowledge only Tempest agrees with me. Does anyone else? I'm open to discussion either way.

(Kudos to Sinious for reminding me of this)

darthbane77
SWTOR Vitiate has feats approaching TCW/ROTS Sidious level, but that's based on how you interpret/how impressed you are by said feats. I will say this, if Sidious manages to get close enough to use his lightsaber it's over for Vitiate. Otherwise I would say Vitiate.

Beniboybling
He's better than Vitiate, but not Valkorion I think. What's your case for TPM Sidious > Valkorion though?

MS Warehouse
He's not better than Vitiate. Maybe ROTS/ROTJ Sidious.

SunRazer
He could beat novel Vitiate, probably, but SWTOR Vitiate, presumably, has improved quite a bit. Sidious could still win through melee-oriented edges, but in a pure Force-casting match, Vitiate has the slight edge, IMO.

Nephthys
Vitiate wins all.

chingchangwalla
Starting distance gives Vitiate the win

UCanShootMyNova
Either way.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.