TPM Palpatine vs Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chingchangwalla
Force
Sabers
All out

- Revan at his peak

Sinious
Palp

SunRazer
Sheev wins all.

The Ellimist
Palp stomps.

DarthAnt66
He's not stomping, lmfao.

AncientPower
laughing out loud

The PT wank is stronk.

The Ellimist
Before their primes, Palpatine and Plagueis were unbalancing the Force itself. Plagueis obtained a massive power boost via midichlorian manipulation, by which point he speculated that he was the most powerful sith on record - something backed by the publisher's out of universe blurb. They then both grew more powerful for a while. Then Sidious killed Plagueis, upon which he experienced a palpable boost.

So yeah, he stomps.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Before their primes, Palpatine and Plagueis were unbalancing the Force itself.
Revan did that shit with his mere presence. This isn't a display of applicable power either. They sat together in joint meditation for months.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Plagueis obtained a massive power boost via midichlorian manipulation, by which point he speculated that he was the most powerful sith on record - something backed by the publisher's out of universe blurb. They then both grew more powerful for a while. Then Sidious killed Plagueis, upon which he experienced a palpable boost.
Palpatine's superiority to Plagueis doesn't mark him a vast superior to Revan when Plagueis himself is roughly Revan level.

darthbane77
It could go either way but I lean more towards Revan, TCW or ROTS Sidious would win without question (it would be a good fight though) but TPM Sidious isn't above Revan; he's pretty much equal to Plagues (TPM Sids) and Revan is above that by a fair (but not big) margin. Now I prepare for the flack I'm about to receive.

SunRazer
TPM Sidious is more powerful than Plagueis. That's a fact.

darthbane77
He is, but not significantly.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by darthbane77
It could go either way but I lean more towards Revan, TCW or ROTS Sidious would win without question (it would be a good fight though) but TPM Sidious isn't above Revan; he's pretty much equal to Plagues (TPM Sids) and Revan is above that by a fair (but not big) margin. Now I prepare for the flack I'm about to receive.

flack, *****.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by AncientPower
laughing out loud

The PT wank is stronk.

Holy shit, no kidding.

Jmanghan
TPM Palpatine sucks.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Holy shit, no kidding.

What PT wank?

AncientPower
TPM Palpatine is not stomping SOR Revan.

UCanShootMyNova
Zzzz...

quanchi112
Palpatine fans have grown very weak.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Well. He's not oneshotting him. Guess it depends on your definition of stomp.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SunRazer
TPM Sidious is more powerful than Plagueis. That's a fact. It is?

Deronn_solo
Palpatine isn't stomping, but he is winning nonetheless.

SunRazer
Originally posted by Jmanghan
It is?

Sources make it clear that Sidious rivaled Plagueis at the time of Plagueis' death, upon which Sidious immediately grew in power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.