GOTG Drax vs Ch'od(Starjammers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

zopzop
IMHO, Drax. Ch'od may be stronger but his durability and fighting skills are suspect.

golem370
According to some he using skill and strength to on people out of his league in the stregth department.

Facee
Originally posted by golem370
According to some he using skill and strength to on people out of his league in the stregth department.
Same can be said about Drax. Be a nice fight if they go h2h....Both carry weapons, Ch'od has an energy blaster that can probably stun Drax, but I can see Drax gutting him if he gets close.

Drax seems more aggressive and I don't see a big strength advantage for Ch'od here. Going with Drax on this one.

KingD19
I'm gonna put my money on the green alien.

riv6672
Never really seen/heard of Ch'od doing anything.

leonidas
drax slaughters him. starjammers are second tier. drax is definitely top tier.

golem370
I am a fan of both and I know bios aren't always good info but it said he fought Wonder Man and Vision. They say he lifts 20 tons but that might be lite

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h171/golem370/background.jpg

leonidas
he'd still get gutted, and drax is likely at least 20 tons, even in that gotg series.

StiltmanFTW
It's always good to see Thor owned.

golem370
I think it would be a damn good fight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
Ch'od
Originally posted by Facee
Ch'od

Ch'od
Originally posted by riv6672
Ch'od

http://media1.giphy.com/media/12nW1TZaQwyCNq/giphy.gif

zopzop
Originally posted by golem370
I am a fan of both and I know bios aren't always good info but it said he fought Wonder Man and Vision. They say he lifts 20 tons but that might be lite

His physical strength and fighting ability isn't the issue, it's his durability.

DarkSaint85
Lizard chodes are always good.

golem370
But if what the bio said is true he was able to fight Wonder Man and Vision he should be pretty durable.

riv6672
Maybe, but neither of those guys fights with edged weapons.

golem370
True but if weapons are going to be used Ch'od uses a rifle sometimes battle axe and sometimes sword

Stoic
Drax uses all of the weapons that Ch'od uses, except that he is more nimble with them. I'd say that the strength edge goes to Drax (roughly class 25) in his current form. H2H cutting weapons is a wash in favor of Drax. Drax should win, but Ch'od makes him work for it. Of course though, if he comes in with those anti matter nades, it's over before it gets interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.