Leonardo vs Black Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
No EB.

Who wins

leonidas
interesting, but anytime someone has challenged dane with a blade it ends badly for the other guy. i'd say dane is top tier when it comes to swords. leo is close, but not there yet. maybe when he gets older he could be there. besides, the ebony blade would likely shatter leo's blades at some point during the fight. i'd honestly not see leo taking even 1 fight unless he somehow took advantage of the environment to nab a win.

StiltmanFTW
At least give Leo dual adamantium katanas stick out tongue

Like the ones LoM Drac uses.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by leonidas
interesting, but anytime someone has challenged dane with a blade it ends badly for the other guy. i'd say dane is top tier when it comes to swords. leo is close, but not there yet. maybe when he gets older he could be there. besides, the ebony blade would likely shatter leo's blades at some point during the fight. i'd honestly not see leo taking even 1 fight unless he somehow took advantage of the environment to nab a win.

Yea. I was trying to find a suitable opponent for him but leo came to mind. I also don't want the ebony blade in use. Too hax.

Honestly i think that Leo's strength edge should make up for any skill disparity but i havent picked up a TMNT book in awhile.

KingD19
Leo should have several stat advantages, and is plenty skilled enough that combined with that, Knight should go down.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by KingD19
Leo should have several stat advantages

Only if we believe turtles are superhuman in every department.

It varies a lot... what version are we using here, anyway?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Only if we believe turtles are superhuman in every department.

It varies a lot... what version are we using here, anyway?

Amalgamated. And go with a happy medium. Too many incarnations to properly choose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.