Five Guys Burgers and Fries vs IN N OUT Burger

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Which one is better?

Nuke Nixon
Five Guys has better quality ingredients and that's good, but their food is insanely salty and that's bad.

In N Out has tasty burgers and fries and that's good, plus the awesome secret menu, Animal! And that's better.

riv6672
Does J make a burger thread once a month, or is ut the same one(s) keep getting bumped? huh

Flyattractor
Got a 5Guys but no I&O round here. The Guys started out pretty good but it got bland pretty quick.

Slay
It's been almost 10 years since I've had In 'n Out, but from memory, I'm going with them.

riv6672
I had in and out last night.
I posted so in the sex thread...stick out tongue

Flyattractor
Its that Rich Chocolate Secret Sauce that makes it SO SPECIAL!

riv6672
I do NOT do take out. shifty

Flyattractor
is a big greasy RIVinator!!!!!

riv6672
With cheese.

Flyattractor
BLUE CHEESE???

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Five Guys has better quality ingredients and that's good, but their food is insanely salty and that's bad.

In N Out has tasty burgers and fries and that's good, plus the awesome secret menu, Animal! And that's better. Yeah, but I heard that IN N OUT's ingredients are like... grocery store quality.

Yeah, insanely salt. But they're cooked it peanut oil, so it balances out. Plus, I like Five Guys fries better then In N Out.

Flyattractor
Best Fresh Burger round here is a Bionic Burger. Got a few that are pure heart attack in a bag

Jmanghan
Originally posted by riv6672
Does J make a burger thread once a month, or is ut the same one(s) keep getting bumped? huh Everyone loves a good burger, mate!

Well, unless you're vegetarian.

Flyattractor
Thats why they make Veggie Burgers. Just to make them suffer even more.

...actually I like a good veggie burger....hard to find mind you but I do like one...

riv6672
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Everyone loves a good burger, mate!

Well, unless you're vegetarian.
That has nothing to do with what i asked, but, i'm too lazy to go past page 1 to check my PTSD addled memory. stick out tongue

Flyattractor
eat more veggie burgers and it will clean out your cholesterol laden brain....

Impediment
Five Guys is good, but they are insanely overpriced.

In & Out is so f*cking overrated.

riv6672
So overcharged or overhyped.

Jmanghan
I mean, you do get what you pay for, tbh.

Theres places who charge a lot more, who arent nearly as good.

I was down in Wildwood, NJ, (Beautiful beaches, btw) and for some reason, this one place thought it was a good idea to charge $15 for a ****ing double cheeseburger.

I'm not overexagerrating, or making this up.

Granted, it was MASSIVE, but it couldnt compare with Five Guys, in terms of quality.

riv6672
I completely believe that. thumb up

Jmanghan
I completely believe that. thumb up I believe in you.

Nuke Nixon
While that's true, I don't really want to pay no 15 dollars for a decent burger, screw that noise.

riv6672
If its a burger i really want? I'll pay it.
Most times its the experience anyway; going to the restaurant, hanging with friends, watching everyone else watching you watch them eat overpriced burgers...!

The Nuul
toronto freaked out when it came to my city for a short time

they sold with in 3 hours and plenty of customers got sent home empty handed

never had in and out, but i want to some day

five guys is really good but is expensive as fuk, it's way too over priced so i stopped going

Englishpin@pple
In-n-out all day!

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
While that's true, I don't really want to pay no 15 dollars for a decent burger, screw that noise. $15??????

Wtf.

Nuke Nixon
And that's not even the most I've ever paid for a burger.

We were at this really fancy place (nothing 4 stars or anything but a place you need reservations weeks in advance to get in) and I tried their OMG Burger... Kobe beef patty and mangalitsa sausage, $37.

riv6672
I wouldnt try that, but inly because i'm not a fan of kobe (or angus) beef. Its weird, i know.

Nuke Nixon
I freaking love angus and kobe beef, I don't always like paying for it but I refuse to eat the affordable versions blech.

riv6672
I just want my burgers made outta ground beef.
My bad, i see it looks like i meant in general. embarrasment

Jmanghan
I wouldnt try that, but inly because i'm not a fan of kobe (or angus) beef. Its weird, i know. I'm with you mate, angus beef, I really dislike.

riv6672
I need to make some burgers this week...

Nuke Nixon
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I'm with you mate, angus beef, I really dislike.

Blasphemy! What kinda commie vegan soyf-cked blatherskite is this?!

riv6672
The kind that doesnt like weird tasting meat!

riv6672
National fast food day seems the day to revisit this argument. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.