Exar Kun vs RotS Yoda

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
1. Force
2. All-out

Battle takes place in the Senate Chamber, can he one-shot Yoda like he did Keto?

chingchangwalla
Kun wins if he attacks first.

aalyasecura95
yoda nearly beated sidious that was the most powerful sith ever. please lock this thread this is a curbstomp for yoda.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
yoda nearly beated sidious that was the most powerful sith ever. please lock this thread this is a curbstomp for yoda.
Please leave KMC.

cs_zoltan

How does Yoda have answer to such devastating Force attacks that can KO Aleema and freeze non-force users?

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Kun wins if he attacks first.
Please leave KMC.

MS Warehouse
Nobody is claiming Kun can one shot anybody. But if he hits you with the blast, you're going down. Just like with ROTS Sidious, this can be a toss up.

chingchangwalla
I'd like to hear some real arguments Zoltan.

Deronn_solo
Yoda demolishes. Superior showings across the board.

Ziggystardust
Kun one shots.

Trocity
Yoda, obviously.

cs_zoltan
I'd like to hear some real arguments Zoltan.

That's funny coming from someone who didn't make any in his whole KMC career mmm

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
That's funny coming from someone who didn't make any in his whole KMC career mmm
Not yet smile

Ziggystardust
Kun one shots

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Never change, KMC

Ziggystardust
Kun still one shots

Beniboybling
Ziggy's been reduced to a broken record, tragic.

Nephthys
Kun wins Force, honestly.

Yoda isn't offensive enough to actually overpower Kun and his standard defensive techniques won't hold up against Kun's ever-increasingly potent assault, without him being able to reflect them like he usually does. It's Kuns fight to lose.

Deronn_solo
If a ancient liberian can knock Kun on his ass, Yoda can do far worse, LMAO.

quanchi112
yoda nearly beated sidious that was the most powerful sith ever. please lock this thread this is a curbstomp for yoda. Yoda didn't even beat Dooku. He's always been a failure. He is supposedly the wisest which sheds light on why the Jedi were annihilated in rots.

UCanShootMyNova
Yoda.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Beniboybling
1. Force
2. All-out

Battle takes place in the Senate Chamber, can he one-shot Yoda like he did Keto?
ffs

The Ellimist
Yoda dominates.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
ffs Can he? smile

DarthAnt66
Yoda can only lift 5 ton rocks. Kun rapes. wink

Beniboybling
What has Kun lifted, Sylvar?

Nephthys
The Corsair. cool

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Kun wins Force, honestly.

lol

Nephthys
So how do you see Yoda pulling it off? Pure TK?

Ziggystardust
Kun's corsair feat > failing to manipulate some stones.

The Ellimist
Yeah. TK, wall of light, Force sever, etc. But mostly TK.

AncientPower
Yet more Kun lowballing instead of real arguments, I wonder how many of your accounts will read 'restricted'.

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Yeah. TK, wall of light, Force sever, etc. But mostly TK.

Well TK's the only one of that Yoda's actually used afaik so I guess it'll be super mostly-TK. However, Kun's feats are good enough to stand up to Yoda's TK. Which, like I said, isn't exactly offensive-focused. Kun's attacks will ultimately prove more decisive imo.

Beniboybling
The Corsair. cool noOriginally posted by Ziggystardust
Kun's corsair feat > failing to manipulate some stones. Not sure how the ability to pilot a ship is going to aid him here. mmm

The Ellimist
@AP: I thought you agreed that Yoda was above Kun; what do you want me to debate you on then? The margin of victory?

Fine, look at it this way; it's implied that Vitiate surpasses Kun as of his Nathema ritual. Then he grows more powerful over several centuries, then over another few, and even then is canonically weaker than RotS Sidious, to whom Yoda is a combative equal. That's a pretty big power gap between the two.

But we can also look at their feats. You love to talk about Kun's alleged lifting of a star ship; even if that did happen, and I honestly don't buy it, it's still nothing compared to what Yoda has accomplished, particularly in OCW. And Yoda isn't going to be befuddled by sorcery either. Kun's unique fighting style, which you're fond of bringing up? That level of uniqueness is nothing compared to Yoda's, lmao.

Yoda does win pretty handily. He already has more raw power, but then you can add several compounding advantages like a more unfamiliar form, far superior combat and dueling accolades, historical knowledge on Kun, etc.

The Ellimist
Well TK's the only one of that Yoda's actually used afaik so I guess it'll be super mostly-TK. However, Kun's feats are good enough to stand up to Yoda's TK. Which, like I said, isn't exactly offensive-focused. Kun's attacks will ultimately prove more decisive imo.

Pretty sure Yoda knows that stuff, and sorcery too. But no, Kun's TK feats do not compare with Yoda's; you can't even establish that he lifted that ship, and Yoda's done similar things far more casually anyway.

AncientPower
Yoda wins, but the 'arguments' are straight up cancer.

Nephthys
Yoda knows Sith sorcery? Lolwut? And even if Yoda knows them we have no showings with them so they're largely irrelevant.

I was talking about the spirit feats though.

Beniboybling
Yoda is easily the most knowledgeable Jedi ever, I think he knows sorcery. erm

The Ellimist
I wasn't arguing that he'd use sorcery himself, but that he'd be able to defend against it. And I'd be shocked if the Order's preeminent scholar and master had never learned wall of light, sever Force, etc.

Regardless, actualized Force power is the single most important factor in a fight; Kun's allegedly broader offensive skill-set is not enough to offset that.

Beniboybling
We know that Yaddle mastered the Force light technique (which could be used to purge and dispel dark side energy), and Yoda is more knowledgeable than her.

Deronn_solo
Didn't Yoda already generate Force Light?

Nephthys
Originally posted by The Ellimist
I wasn't arguing that he'd use sorcery himself, but that he'd be able to defend against it. And I'd be shocked if the Order's preeminent scholar and master had never learned wall of light, sever Force, etc.

Regardless, actualized Force power is the single most important factor in a fight; Kun's allegedly broader offensive skill-set is not enough to offset that.

Just countering sorcery won't defeat Kun. I was asking how he'd actually overpower and beat him.

He didn't use them against Sidious. If he couldn't use them effectively in such an important fight I doubt they'd prove critical here. If he knows them, they could easily be lost techniques. Regardless, he has no feats for them so his actual ability with them is completely unknown and irrelevant. Stick to what he's actually done.

I didn't say it would necessarily, though having a ton of extremely powerful attacks are certainly a factor in his favor. I was saying that Kun is stronger offensively and that Yoda can't really beat Kun before the latter overwhelms him. The main thing would be his amulet blasts. Which certainly do offset that.

We know that Yaddle mastered the Force light technique (which could be used to purge and dispel dark side energy), and Yoda is more knowledgeable than her.

Yaddle was to only one who knew Force Light though, so that's actually an example of her knowing something Yoda doesn't. Hardly proof of anything for him, lol.

The Ellimist
Yoda's telekinesis should do the trick.

Nephthys
He doesn't exactly attack with it very strongly. And Kun is strong enough to resist getting ragdolled. Yoda would have more trouble with Kun's attacks than Kun would with Yoda's TK.

The_Tempest
Yaddle was to only one who knew Force Light though

Citation needed.

Beniboybling
Indeed.

MythLord
Yoda already generated Force Light. And Yaddle herself noted Yoda's insight and knowledge of the Force is greater than hers, and she's been compared to Odan Urr and is stated to have memorized all of the text from the Jedi Archives -- the largest collection of data in the galaxy -- and went even further, as well as uncovered ancient Sith techniques.

I think Yoda would be more than a bit familiar with Sorcery.

Beniboybling
smile thumb up

Nephthys
When did Yoda use Force Light.

Originally posted by The_Tempest
Citation needed.

Power of the Jedi Sourcebook

The_Tempest
Power of the Jedi Sourcebook

Where?

Nephthys
I assume it would be written in the book somewhere. Probably on a page. Presumably in ink.

UCanShootMyNova
And are you going to provide it or continue to be obtuse?

The_Tempest
I assume it would be written in the book somewhere. Probably on a page. Presumably in ink.

Translation: Saint Neph doesn't have any evidence to offer for his claims.

In other news, the Earth is round.

Nephthys
I don't own the book. I gave you the source, that should be enough for you. I'm not buying a sourcebook just to satisfy your burden of proof.

The_Tempest
I don't own the book. I gave you the source, that should be enough for you. I'm not buying a sourcebook just to satisfy your burden of proof.

No one expects to purchase the book. People expect you to provide evidence for your claims.

Actually, no one probably expects that either, given the universal contempt for your debating "talents."

The Ellimist
I gave you the source, that should be enough for you.

lmfao

MythLord
When did Yoda use Force Light.

In Planet of Twillight Beldrion notes how Jedi such as Nomi, Thon and Yoda could create light.

MS Warehouse
I'm sorry, the thread should be closed after someone said yoda's tk should do the trick. That's rock bottom stupidity right there.

DarthAnt66
It is true that the Path of the Jedi Sourcebook does not list Force Light under Yoda's Force Skills while it does so for Yaddle.

However, absence of evidence isn't always evidence of absence, especially when Yoda's already confirmed to have shown the technique in other material.

The_Tempest
It is true that the Path of the Jedi Sourcebook does not list Force Light under Yoda's Force Skills while it does so for Yaddle.

no expression

DarthAnt66
What?

The_Tempest
What?

Assuming that is the much-heralded reference to the Wall of Light power, I'm just overwhelmed by the impressiveness of Neph's argument.

Nephthys
Originally posted by MythLord
In Planet of Twillight Beldrion notes how Jedi such as Nomi, Thon and Yoda could create light.

I think that's a different thing, as in just creating light probably.

The Ellimist
And yet it wasn't listed under Yoda's powers, which you think is proof of absence.

DarthAnt66
It's worth noting many sourcebooks operate under the following policy:

http://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/17/73/92/12/known10.png

The Ellimist
^ lmfao

DarthAnt66
Note this policy (first established in the 80s) seems to stretch to present day:

http://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/17/73/92/12/force_10.png
Source: The Clone Wars Sourcebook from 2009.

MythLord
I think that's a different thing, as in just creating light probably.

That's kinda what Force Light is; creating and manipulating light.

Beniboybling
So in summary Neph's argument is trash? How surprising. smile

carthage
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Kun's corsair feat > failing to manipulate some stones.

Which he never did

Yoda stomps

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by carthage
Which he never did

Yoda stomps

Using reverse fanboy logic, Exar Kun wtfpwns.

carthage
Someone show me a quote where it states unequivocally he used telekinesis to lift the Corsair. Not vague implications an actual quote.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by carthage
Someone show me a quote where it states unequivocally he used telekinesis to lift the Corsair. Not vague implications an actual quote.

As soon as you show us how Yoda "stomps".

Beniboybling
beefy is such a gd debater

The Ellimist

His points are always so substantive, well developed and academically rigorous. And it's impressive how good he is at maintaining his cool; no troll could ever bait him.

Beniboybling
we can all learn from him, yeah.

MS Warehouse

Thanks. It doesn't take much to be better than "look here's what I posted and it's a fact", or whatever nonsense Ellimist can concoct on a daily basis to the tune of ridicule.

MythLord
You don't understand when someone's sarcastic, I see. mmm.

Yoda would still demolish Exar, yeah.

MS Warehouse

Yoda would still demolish Exar, yeah.

It appears you don't understand sarcasm, in reality. And no..

MythLord
Well, you can't really blame me. You're so caught up in your little world and so filled with fecal matter that it's really hard to understand if you're being serious, sarcastic or trolling.

And yeah, yeah he would.

The Ellimist

I peaked through the ignore setting and...

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Ricky-Gervais-Putting-Head-Back-and-Laughing.gif

Holy f*ck, is this the most socially unaware poster in the history of KMC?

MythLord
I assume you're referring to me?

The Ellimist
Hmmm I dunno. Let's ask Beefy. smile

MythLord
Wonder if he picked up on that one?

Let us. smile

MS Warehouse
The irony of ellimist calling anyone else socially unaware while doing his rinse and repeat thing before his monthly ban and ridicule, is quite amusing.

Lord Stark
Lol replaying KOTOR "Exar Kun was far more powerful than any of the Sith that came after him. The ground trembled beneath his very feet." The Yavin Station bro seems to think he shits on Revan excellent
Anyway Yoda should win this. His TK is enough to ragdoll Sidious. That's enough to suggest his victory over Exar.

chingchangwalla
If Yoda starts concentrating 20 minutes before Kun enters the room he might win via TK...

MythLord
And if Kun starts concetrating 20 days before Yoda enters the room, he still gets saber-blitzed.

chingchangwalla
And if Kun starts concetrating 20 days before Yoda enters the room, he still gets saber-blitzed.
clap

MythLord
Good. You accepted that Exar sucks almost as much as Dessel. smile

chingchangwalla
No one is as bad as Bane.

MythLord
Hence the "almost", honey.

chingchangwalla
Right. Nah I love Kun angel_not

MythLord
I never could have guessed...

chingchangwalla
It's not like I think he can one shot everyone like Ziggy :/
Anyone above ROTS Palpatine level he isn't winning, I know he's not invincible but is it that far fetched to say he could take Sheev down 6/10?

MythLord
Given Palpatine's considerably better feats, and Palpatine being canonically his superior... yes, it is far, far fetched.

chingchangwalla
Alright Myth. My apologies

MythLord
Don't take it personally, it's just Kun has no place this high in the hierarchy.

SeriousLogic
Kun has no place this high in the hierarchy.
thumb up

quanchi112
No sure about Kun but Yoda failed against Siduous and he failed against Dooku. He really is the role model for failure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.