Exar Kun VS Luke Skywalker(Post RoTJ)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Exar Kun in his prime with gauntlet vs Luke up to and until the end of Rebellion Era

Who is superior?

Deronn_solo
Luke gets demolished, unfortunately.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Luke gets demolished, unfortunately.

NewGuy01
Duh?

The Ellimist
In sabers only, Luke may win.

MythLord
Nah, Luke can potentially win, tbh.

In sabers only, at least.

MS Warehouse
Post ROTJ? Luke gets slaughtered in every aspect of combat.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord

In sabers only, at least.

Of course anyone can "potentially win" in one on one combat because shit happens. Logically? He won't. Kun unorthodoxy, greater command of the Force and such, would throw Luke for a loop he can't hope to circumvent.

Ziggystardust
Smashing that wall of Beskarr means Kun's Force augmentation is significantly above Luke's, and then there's the Tukata feat that an older and more powerful Luke failed to replicate with his Niece and Nephew. Other than that, I think Kun may have commented negatively on Luke's duelling prowess in Jedi Academy. It's a no brainer.

NewGuy01
I heard something similar from Skillz, but it was never cited.

MS Warehouse

In sabers only, at least. Potentially? Congratulations on not understanding the basic tenets of the vs. Forum thumb up

SunRazer
Every Sith and their grandmother comments negatively on their opponents, lol. It's called Dun Moch.

Regardless, Rebellion era Luke doesn't have an answer for Kun's esoteric Force attacks, nor does he stand up to Kun in sheer Force prowess in general.

carthage
Luke wins

If Exar can't even effect force sensitives in the Senate lmfao at him killing Luke

MythLord
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Potentially? Congratulations on not understanding the basic tenets of the vs. Forum thumb up

This coming from you of all people? Very funny. laughing out loud

But yeah, I can see a case for Luke winning a sabers-only contest being made.

MS Warehouse
This coming from you of all people? Very funny. laughing out loud

But yeah, I can see a case for Luke winning a sabers-only contest being made.

I know, you still don't understand irony or sarcasm. Thought I would help you out in the hypothetical department laughing out loud

MythLord
I have no idea what you're even trying to pull here, but please do continue to be butthurt... I enjoy it.

MS Warehouse
I have no idea what you're even trying to pull here, but please do continue to be butthurt... I enjoy it.

I'm sure you enjoy ridicule. Continue rationalizing please laughing out loud

MythLord
Well... you are kinda hard to rationalize. Mostly because you're some sort of illogical being, born from a cosmic burp.

MS Warehouse
Well... you are kinda hard to rationalize. Mostly because you're some sort of illogical being, born from a cosmic burp.

Killer response. Anymore "no u" rebuttals? laughing

MythLord
Looks like your reading comprehension is even worse than I imagined.

You can consider this my last reply to you. You are too low a life form for me to care.

MS Warehouse
Looks like your reading comprehension is even worse than I imagined.

You can consider this my last reply to you. You are too low a life form for me to care.

When you're this dumb, I'm not sure you understand the meaning of "reading comprehension". It was a valiant attempt though.

MythLord
Beefy just admitted he's too dumb to understand what "reading comprehension" means. thumb up

cs_zoltan
Beefy is not just a shit tier debater, but he sucks at shit talking too.

And reading.

MS Warehouse
Beefy just admitted he's too dumb to understand what "reading comprehension" means. thumb up

http://i.imgur.com/yVgDcfa.jpg

MythLord
And he also fails to realize that wasn't a reply to him, directly, but rather an observation to the good folks reading this thread. Quite sad.

MS Warehouse
That's adorable. So two children who can't understand their own text or have any ability to read get angry because they got insulted, and they respond with the same insults. You guys are special

http://rs1212.pbsrc.com/albums/cc447/dearmisterecho/tumblr_m3vheqMRfa1qcapglo1_500.gif~c200

cs_zoltan
Right, that's why you were called out on your reading skills by a 3rd party. That makes 3 so far. How far are you going to go Beefy? Soon the whole world can't read, just you?

MythLord
laughing

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Right, that's why you were called out on your reading skills by a 3rd party. That makes 3 so far. How far are you going to go Beefy? Soon the whole world can't read, just you? i was called out because i misunderstood what you meant not what you wrote, furthering my point. thumb up

quanchi112
Right, that's why you were called out on your reading skills by a 3rd party. That makes 3 so far. How far are you going to go Beefy? Soon the whole world can't read, just you? Beefy really is a sad individual.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by quanchi112
Beefy really is a sad individual. yay, the guy who got laughed off this forum continues to stalk me.

quanchi112
yay, the guy who got laughed off this forum continues to stalk me. Replying on a public form isn't stalking. However you've been perma'd over fifty times so you're essentially more guilty of stalking since your privileges have been revoked dozens of times. Irony meet Beefy.

cs_zoltan
i was called out because i misunderstood what you meant not what you wrote, furthering my point. thumb up

You said I can't read, not that I can't write. How long you gona dig your own grave?

MS Warehouse
You said I can't read, not that I can't write. How long you gona dig your own grave? i said both actually. How long are you going to continue proving my point?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.