darth tenebrous and darth plagueis vs darth sidious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aalyasecura95
conditions

ROTJ sidious
sidious bloodlusted and in perfect physical condition
location = trayus core
only sidious may benefit from nexus
sidious has two lightsabers
tenebrous/plagueis in prime

who wins??

The Ellimist
With all of those amps, this is probably a toss-up.

UCanShootMyNova
Team depending on the amp the nexus provides.

Trocity
Sidious.

darthbane77
Sidious, those stips give him a good boost.

SunRazer
Considering whether or not Sidious might be able to dominate Tenebrous with the Force here, which he probably can. In that event, he should win.

Deronn_solo
Sidious. Tenebrous is pretty useless, tbh.

Jmanghan
Team wins. :/

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Sidious. Tenebrous is pretty useless, tbh. Tenebrous could catch him off guard.

SeriousLogic
Tenebrous isn't useless in general but against Palpatine he is merely a distraction. Plagueis loses to ROTJ Sidious almost every time but in a fairly decent fight.

UCanShootMyNova
Tbh I think Tenebrous is at least Vader level and I don't think a Vader level partner is useless here.

SeriousLogic
He certainly isn't useless but Plagueis is above Tenebrous, and Sidious by this stage is above Hego by some margin.

UCanShootMyNova
*Shrug*

Honestly I'd still side with the team here because of the caliber of opponents Sidious would be facing. I'm just not entirely sure because of the fact that Sidious is apparently amped.

SeriousLogic
What makes you think Tenebrous is Vader level anyway?

Deronn_solo
Lal @ Tenebeous being Vader level.

SeriousLogic
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Lal @ Tenebeous being Vader level.
mmm thumb up

SunRazer
How far apart do you guys have Vader and Plagueis?

SeriousLogic
Originally posted by SunRazer
If you're talking to me, they aren't lightyears apart in terms of skill. But Plagueis' far superior speed sets him decently above Vader.

SunRazer
I'm referring to Force power here.

SeriousLogic
I'm referring to Force power here.
Okay. Well I have him about a tier above.

SunRazer
Not sure what a "tier" entails for you, but you have the gap between Plagueis and Tenebrous being more than that?

SeriousLogic
Yes. Unreasonable?

SunRazer
Not if you can justify it.

SeriousLogic
I might write a paragraph later, but right now I'm going with how close Plagueis was to Tenebrous' power at the time of his master's death and he only keeps on improving...

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by SeriousLogic
What makes you think Tenebrous is Vader level anyway?

Directly proceeding Plagueis in the Banite line and the fact that everything he accomplished in the Plagueis novel was done with ease.

I haven't yet scaled the explosion shielding feat but I have reason to believe it's rather impressive, I guess I can't be sure of my stance on him till I do but if my theory is correct then I can certainly retain my stance of Tenebrous being Vader+ in power.

UCanShootMyNova

I think the separation between the two is similar to the separation between Dooku and Yoda.

And tbh I don't think there is an enormous gap between those two.

Deronn_solo

I have them on the same tier in power. Plagueis is noticeably better terms of mastery and knowledge, however.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.