Kit Fisto vs. Kas'im

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
Battle takes place on Lothal.

chingchangwalla
Fisto wins

carthage
Kit comfortably

UCanShootMyNova
Fisto.

Ziggystardust
Kas'im.

Fisto has a poor style for one-on-one duels. Kas'im would recognise that and exploit it.

chingchangwalla
Hasn't seemed to affect him so far :/

SunRazer
Kas'im's encyclopedic knowledge on Shii-Cho and mastery of Makashi would at least make it a good fight.

MS Warehouse
Kas'im slaughters in him sabers. Fisto probably wins in the force.

chingchangwalla
How does Kas'im slaughter him in sabers? Lmfao

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
How does Kas'im slaughter him in sabers? Lmfao

Being a master of all 7 lightsaber forms generally does the trick. How does Fisto beat Kas'im in sabers? "lmfao".

chingchangwalla
So mastering some forms automatically just means a stomp. Yeah mate thumb up

MS Warehouse
So mastering some forms automatically just means a stomp. Yeah mate thumb up

Yes, mastering ALL, not SOME, forms means a stomp. Notice how you haven't provided anything resembling an argument for why fisto would win. That's that thumb up

Trocity
Then I have no idea why you would think Kun is more than a match for Sidious in sabers when the latter is a master of all 7 forms and the former is not.

Pretty shit logic there, my friend.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Trocity
Then I have no idea why you would think Kun is more than a match for Sidious in sabers when the latter is a master of all 7 forms and the former is not.

Pretty shit logic there, my friend.

Because Kun is also a saber prodigy who is a master of form Sidious has never seen. That's a far cry from Kas'im's saber mastery compared to Fisto's mediocrity. Pretty spot on logic I think, just a terrible comparison from you.

chingchangwalla
Umm maybe because Fisto has better feats than being owned by POD Bane, better accolades...

MS Warehouse
Umm maybe because Fisto has better feats than being owned by POD Bane, better accolades...

Wonderful, so you have absolutely nothing. Understood thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Has the potential to be a decent fight. But Kasim could simply switch to Makashi and end it there.

Not sure if speed makes any difference?

chingchangwalla
Raping General Grievous, managing to somewhat contend with Asajj Ventress despite her having knowledge of his style and Makashi being a perfect counter to Shii-Cho, curbing AOTC Kenobi in sparring etc.
Kas'im being 'the best in the brotherhood' who are almost all below TCW Ashoka level is nothing when Mace and Obi-Wan regard Fisto as among the best the order has ever seen.

MS Warehouse
Nice assumption.

So nothing that would put Fisto on the level of one of the greatest swordsman in the mythos? Good to know.

Trocity
Nah, it was pretty much just shit logic, I'm afraid.

darthbane77
Either way, leaning Kas.

chingchangwalla
Greatest swordsman in the Mythos? Because POD Bane said so...?

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Nice assumption.

So nothing that would put Fisto on the level of one of the greatest swordsman in the mythos? Good to know.

So you tell me then. Where are the brotherhood in terms of skill?

UCanShootMyNova
Ching's right tbh. thumb up

Fated Xtasy
losing to straight up kids in NSW...

MS Warehouse
He was the best of the best. Bane was a saber prodigy and he was beaten. Remind me who fisto beat of note? AOTC Obiwan in a training battle? Lol.

chingchangwalla
Saber prodigy eh? and Bane won last time I checked. Kas'im pulled out two sabers, something Bane was not familiar with and still lost

MS Warehouse
Saber prodigy eh? and Bane won last time I checked. Kas'im pulled out two sabers, something Bane was not familiar with and still lost

Yes. Kas'im pulled out something Bane was familiar with, Bane admitted he was beaten (as per the novel), and used the force. Not to mention, the novel explicitly states that Bane was ONLY able to keep up due to his force powers.

SunRazer
He pulled out something Bane was unfamiliar with, because in a contest of sheer skill, Bane was winning. The novel doesn't state anything about Bane "only being able to keep up due to the Force", it states that Kas'im was outmatched because Bane was too strong in the Force. Ergo, Bane was better. Kas'im had to resort to unorthodoxy to gain the upper hand. After that, yes, Bane was losing and needed to gather Force energy during Kas'im's speech to knock down the Temple on Kas'im in order to win.

MS Warehouse
Someone get the novel. It states that Bane was keeping up because of his force abilities. Kas'im preached to him throughout the book that one with force talent could always defeat one who is superior in saber combat. That fight was the manifestation of that teaching. Kas'im was being backed up due to Bane's force connection. Kas'im changed tactics and force Bane to improvise. Bane WAS losing.

chingchangwalla
And Fisto takes force so what's your point?
Kenobi, Grievous and Ventress are all well above any of the brotherhood fodder in skill...

MS Warehouse
And Fisto takes force so what's your point?
Kenobi, Grievous and Ventress are all well above any of the brotherhood fodder in skill...

Prove it.
I never argued about Fisto taking force.
Also lol@ Grievous and Ventress being above brotherhood fodder. That's cute.

chingchangwalla
Are you kidding me? You think ****in Sirak is gonna take Grievous eek!
You reckon Githany would pwn Kenobi?
Hehe this shit is actually funny

MS Warehouse
Are you kidding me? You think ****in Sirak is gonna take Grievous eek!
You reckon Githany would pwn Kenobi?
Hehe this shit is actually funny

Yea it's hysterical. I think the likes of Kas'im and Bane would own the aforementioned without much difficulty.

chingchangwalla
I'm talking about the people Kas'im has defeated, why defeating the brotherhood isn't that impressive. Kas'im > Grievous you reckon? Lmfao

MS Warehouse
I'm talking about the people Kas'im has defeated, why defeating the brotherhood isn't that impressive. Kas'im > Grievous you reckon? Lmfao

Yea most people that aren't braindead would reckon that, lmfao

chingchangwalla
I'm done with KMC.

MS Warehouse
I'm done with KMC.

Rofl. Ok you win, you comedian you.

chingchangwalla
Please, tell anyone with a brain on KMC that Kas'im > Grievous and you'll die

MS Warehouse
Please, tell anyone with a brain on KMC that Kas'im > Grievous and you'll die

I thought you were done with KMC? That is the mother of all overreactions. Bravo.

chingchangwalla
Stalemating Windu > Losing to pre-prime Bane
Grievous has better speed feats, strength feats and more jedi kills to his name.

SunRazer
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Someone get the novel. It states that Bane was keeping up because of his force abilities. Kas'im preached to him throughout the book that one with force talent could always defeat one who is superior in saber combat. That fight was the manifestation of that teaching. Kas'im was being backed up due to Bane's force connection. Kas'im changed tactics and force Bane to improvise. Bane WAS losing.

I have the novel and I'm practically citing it, lol. Bane was too strong in the Force, hence Kas'im was losing. This is when they are both using styles that the other is familiar with - no tricks. After this, Kas'im uses Jar'kai Ataru, which Bane doesn't know anything about, and exploits its unpredictability and Bane's lack of knowledge to drive the latter back (with him still knowing Bane's style inside-out). Bane was winning until Kas'im reverted to a form that Bane didn't know of and couldn't counter. So with respects to technical skill, Kas'im was better. Sheer combative ability? Bane was winning.

And no, Kas'im told Bane the opposite of what you said - that someone skilled with a blade can defeat someone stronger in the Force.

MS Warehouse
More Jedi kills to his name is about all he has. He doesn't hold a candle to Bane or Kas'im.

That's what I said lol. Bane wasn't winning a saber battle, he was winning a force battle during saber combat.

Please provide quotes since you have the novel.

Deronn_solo
Fisto wins, yeah.

chingchangwalla
MS, so you reckon Kas'im and POD Bane could take Mace?

MS Warehouse
MS, so you reckon Kas'im and POD Bane could take Mace?

Uh, yea lol. I'd argue they stand a reasonable chance (at least Kas'im does in sabers) by themselves. It's overkill adding both.

Sunrazer you're right. He says someone well trained in saber combat can defeat one better in the force.

chingchangwalla
I didn't mean both at a time you ****.

MS Warehouse
I didn't mean both at a time you ****.

Lol

chingchangwalla
Poor wording. You still think they have a chance individually right? Why don't you say that shit to Nova...

MS Warehouse
Poor wording. You still think they have a chance individually right? Why don't you say that shit to Nova...

Wtf are you talking about? Why would I say anything to Nova? Were we in the middle of a discussion? You're a mess. It's been fun.

chingchangwalla
Mace defeating Palpatine is far beyond anything Bane and Kas'im have done. Windu has Vaapad (something Bane and Kas'im no nothing about) plus dark side channeling and shatterpoint. Several quotes putting him in the same league as Yoda who is laughably above the other two, should be enough.

SeriousLogic
Fisto probably wins despite Kas'im's mastery of all forms. He's just too much of an unknown for me to be fully convinced he can take down someone as skilful as Kit.

McP
Kas'Im would be stomped by Windu. He's - at best, which I personally doubt - at the same level as Fisto. Even if he will beat Kit, it will be the hardest fight he ever had.
But it's much more possible in my opinion, that Kit would be him with medium or high difficulty.

GhostRavage
Fisto.

Emperordmb
Kas'im would leave Fisto's smiling severed head sprawled out across the ground like a dead squid.

The Ellimist
Fisto has been recognized by his contemporaries as one of the greatest duelists in the Order's history.

Kas'im...is the best duelist in the weakest sith order of all time, whose best feat is almost not dying against a trainee Bane.

As for Kas'im having mastered all forms, so had all the Jedi Order's blademasters, many of who are below Kit. It's not as impressive at this level as you'd think.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.