Darth Bane VS Luke Skywalker(Prime)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Herro. Today we take KMC's resident dead horse and continue to kick it just in case some fool decides to wank Banes carcass he returns as a Zombie. However, I implore everyone to be serious for this briefest of moments and stifle your giggles so that we may ask ourselves one question....

Can Bane, while amped by Malachor V, in his Orbalisk suit, with all the experience of DOE Bane, In the Physical prime of PoD Bane, armed with knowledge of Lukes basic style.... WHILE(We ain't finished yet folks)Luke suffers from the same hinderance as Meetra Surik, has slaughtered several Siraks, Qordis', Kaans, Githanys, and Kasims Sith Lords with a mere nod, AND has an injured hand(his main weapon hand to boot)

Contend with our resident baby Jesus?Because let's face it Anakin is a god, both in physical attributes and as a character/Force User

This question is one I have pondered since I've left for my pilgrimage, one I've asked many a nerd, stranger, and shopkeep monk about. Help me find the answer oh great forums.

This a semi serious thread, with some jokes put in there. If you're gonna ***** about it then you're on the wrong forum lmao

P.S Raptor Gods, please show me mercy. This semi serious and I'm bored lol

NewGuy01
So, basically RoT Bane.

Being written by Drew?

How injured?

thumb up

carthage
Luke oneshots

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by NewGuy01
So, basically RoT Bane.

But he R moar knowledable about dank memes senpai?!

That is the assumption, yes.

Maul from Lockdown injured

My exile has shown me the truth yes

MythLord
Well... a healthy Luke would lose to a pack of Tuk'ata, and Bane slaughtered a pack of Tuk'ata severely pre-prime, while exhausted... Do the math.

SunRazer
Acolyte Wrath/Nox could butcher packs of Tuk'ata too.

Fated Xtasy
Lashowe killed a pack of Tukata along side Revan and team who cares?

cs_zoltan
Tuk'ata scaling is the one and only valid way to measure lightsaber duelists.

Fated Xtasy
no

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
Luke oneshots

The Ellimist
up

Ursumeles
Propably Luke.
"Probably" only while hes written by Drew here...

Azronger
Originally posted by carthage
Luke oneshots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.