(Dragon Ball Z) Beerus Vs Hungry Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
The God of Destruction taking on Hungry Galactus

WHOM WOULD WIN?

carver9
Beerus could beat a fully fed Galactus.

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by carver9

explain why?

Jmanghan
Beerus could beat a fully fed Galactus. No he couldn't.

Thats the dumbest thing you've ever said.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Jmanghan
No he couldn't.

I don't think that's dumb.

Galactus can be beaten via brute force so why not ?

Utrigita
Technically Hungry Galactus doesn't exist atm. Instead there is Lifebringer Galactus. With that said, I'm fairly certain a Hungry Galactus can defeat Beerus, but to each his own.

EmptyHearted
if I remember correctly did Thanos beat down hungry Galactus ones?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Jmanghan
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I don't think that's dumb.

Galactus can be beaten via brute force so why not ? The Omni-King would have trouble with a Fully Fed Galactus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's a good joke. Omni King would wipe out even Lifebringer Galactus in an instant. thumb up

Jmanghan
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
That's a good joke. Omni King would wipe out even Lifebringer Galactus in an instant. thumb up Have you read anything on Galactus?

He takes things out of existence by being near them.

carver9
Have you read anything on Galactus?

Scans.

carver9
No he couldn't.

One of the most knowledgeable posters on KMC who knows everything about Galactus AND also made the Galactus respect thread said that Beerus would stomp Galactus. I also know every fight Galactus has been in, every showing he has and his capabilities. If Beerus ALLOWED Galactus opportunities to win then yes, Galactus would pull the majority but if Beerus is out to kill him then Galactus goes down. Also, Beerus is a Universal threat whereas Galactus has not displayed that kind of power as of yet. If he did, please post a scan.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Have you read anything on Galactus?

Have you read anything about Galactus?

None of his showings come close to destroying 6 universes in the blink of an eye, much less being able to destroy 13 universes instantly, the 13th of which dwarfs the other 12 universes combined in terms of size. Zeno makes universal gods of destruction shit themselves with fear, Galactus has a protracted fight with Odin.

Beerus kills (Devourer) Galactus, much less Zeno.

The Ellimist
A hungry Galactus winning is a little ridiculous barring the UN, but if it were a well-fed Galactus, his only shot would be to pull everything out of the bag:

- time travel
- dimension travel
- his worldship/prep
- reality warping
- matter/energy manipulation
- telepathy
etc.

Essentially, immediately go backwards in time and try to find an era where Beerus was weak. If that fails, go to one of those abstract Marvel dimensions and then pull a Reed Richards with prep. Or teleport away and try to drain Beerus's ki/etc.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by The Ellimist
A hungry Galactus winning is a little ridiculous barring the UN, but if it were a well-fed Galactus, his only shot would be to pull everything out of the bag:

- time travel
- dimension travel
- his worldship/prep
- reality warping
- matter/energy manipulation
- telepathy
etc.

Essentially, immediately go backwards in time and try to find an era where Beerus was weak. If that fails, go to one of those abstract Marvel dimensions and then pull a Reed Richards with prep. Or teleport away and try to drain Beerus's ki/etc.

Galan was incapable to stop BRB to ruin his food.

He could have died of his hunger.

Jmanghan
One of the most knowledgeable posters on KMC who knows everything about Galactus AND also made the Galactus respect thread said that Beerus would stomp Galactus. I also know every fight Galactus has been in, every showing he has and his capabilities. If Beerus ALLOWED Galactus opportunities to win then yes, Galactus would pull the majority but if Beerus is out to kill him then Galactus goes down. Also, Beerus is a Universal threat whereas Galactus has not displayed that kind of power as of yet. If he did, please post a scan. My mistake, mate.

I was thinking of Galactus in his best form... WITH the Ultimate Nullifier.

EmptyHearted
My mistake, mate.

I was thinking of Galactus in his best form... WITH the Ultimate Nullifier.

hey jmanghan i like your banner whom is that character?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
So far the only person who's provided a viable argument for Galactus is Ellimist. smile

NemeBro
And so far no one has provided a viable argument for Beerus, so I guess Galactus wins. thumb up

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NemeBro
And so far no one has provided a viable argument for Beerus, so I guess Galactus wins. thumb up

NEEEEEEEEEEMEBROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII LOL

RadZoa
Galactus would call Silver Surfer, and Norrin would send Beerus to the after life.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by EmptyHearted
hey jmanghan i like your banner whom is that character?

That is The Warrior of Light from Final Fantasy: Dissidia.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.