Darth Malgus vs Vong Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeriousLogic
- Sabers
- Force
- All Out

(FE Malgus)

chingchangwalla
Krayt should take all. Casually ragdolling Cade who is around Malgus level is enough for me

SunRazer
Even though it's Vong Krayt, he wins every round, yeah.

Deronn_solo
Vong Krayt ragdolled Cade? When was this?

cs_zoltan
Never.

DarthDuelist9
FE Malgus? It's a draw.

MythLord
Hett takes it.

UCanShootMyNova
Either way.

|King Joker|
What do you guys think about Vong Krayt's lightsaber abilities? Because given his ability to do very well against Kenobi majorly pre-prime, he should be noticeably above Kenobi now, right...?

Ziggystardust
Yep.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by |King Joker|
What do you guys think about Vong Krayt's lightsaber abilities? Because given his ability to do very well against Kenobi majorly pre-prime, he should be noticeably above Kenobi now, right...?

Post prime Kenobi*

Yes.

MythLord
Originally posted by |King Joker|

He didn't do too well, although I suppose he did tag him twice... But the moment Kenobi actually remembered: "If I don't win, Luke dies" and started trying, he won pretty handily.

I'd say he's now equivalent to Obi-Wan, probably.

UCanShootMyNova
Lel. thumb up

Btw Mr. Frowney reinvigorated my enjoyment of the show.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by MythLord
He didn't do too well, although I suppose he did tag him twice... But the moment Kenobi actually remembered: "If I don't win, Luke dies" and started trying, he won pretty handily.

I'd say he's now equivalent to Obi-Wan, probably. I'll have to re-read the fight, but I remember being impressed.

But yeah, I suppose Kenobi was probably coasting along until he realized how important it was to neutralize Hett.

UCanShootMyNova
It should also be noted that Hett had a terrain advantage and Kenobi's form is mostly defensive to begin with.

MythLord
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Btw Mr. Frowney reinvigorated my enjoyment of the show.

We must take on Hangouts, ASAP.

I liked him as well, yeh.

BazookaMaster
Malgus wins, 6-7/10.

Ursumeles
Bump

MythLord
Originally posted by MythLord
Hett takes it.

Nephthys
Originally posted by BazookaMaster
Malgus wins, 6-7/10.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus. Good fight.

Azronger
Krayt destroys.

Raptor22
Malgus. Vong krayt wont be able to take malgus out before his stamina/endurance becomes his undoing imo.

Deronn_solo
Peak Malgus wins.

Trocity
Krayt.

Tondemonai
Deceived Malgus would give Krayt a good fight. FE would win in a great one.

carthage
Will have to see after the new SWTOR expansion

Emperordmb
Malgus probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.