Galen Marek vs peak!Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
Galen Marek as of The Force Unleashed. Interested to see what people make of this:

Round 1: vs. Legends Vader (RotJ)
Round 2: vs. Canon Vader (Rebels)

Battle takes place in the Death Star throne room. Vader cannot be Dun Moch'ed.

UCanShootMyNova
R1: Galen.

R2: Galen.

Deronn_solo
Vader certainly has round one, giving his performance against Galen before becoming "far more formidable combatant" in ESB, and further strengthening his power to an unknown degree in RotJ. Not sure about round 2, though.

UCanShootMyNova
A far more formidable combatant then his ANH self, a version who would have atrophied as a combatant post TFU.

Deronn_solo
Except, ANH doesn't take place long after TFU at all - there is no reason to suggest he became worse off as a combatant in that short spand of time.

UCanShootMyNova
I believe it takes place 2-3 years after if I'm not mistaken. That's certainly enough time to atrophy which seems to be the case given his performance against Old Ben tbh.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, even if he did lose some of his luster I doubt it would be to any sort of significantly degree. Vader still fought a number of times during that 2-3 year time span, including wrecking an entire Rebels base solo, while: casually tossing around ships, easily blasting through walls meant to tank shots from heavy artillery weapons, and taking apart a droid that utterly dwarfed him in size.

This was done literally months before ANH, IIRC.

UCanShootMyNova
Are you referring to the Vader down series?

Deronn_solo
Wait, I went full retard, my bad.LAL.

It happen in "Will of Darth Vader" I thought the comic took place BBY, but it seemed to take place 3 ABY - according to this comic timeline I have hear.

Beniboybling
EDIT: Nvm

cs_zoltan
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
A far more formidable combatant then his ANH self, a version who would have atrophied as a combatant post TFU.

Lmao.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.