Stardestroyer.net is extremely biased

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Look at this nonsense. The most laughable part is ignoring key species, episodes, and characters to reach the same flawed conclusion.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Essays/FiveMinutes.html

Beniboybling
"In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even with its numerical advantage removed, the Empire would still squash the Federation like a bug. Accept it."

Seems legit.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Beniboybling
"In a straight-up fight, the Empire squashes the Federation like a bug. Even with its numerical advantage removed, the Empire would still squash the Federation like a bug. Accept it."

Seems legit. They ignore canon to reach this conclusion. The Empire couldn't even destroy the rebels like bugs. Empire is pretty inept tbh.

Zenwolf
Except they did just a film only comparison at the bottom so..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Except they did just a film only comparison at the bottom so.. Thing is it was last updated in 2004. Did we just time warp back to 2004 because I think there's a whole lot of Trek they aren't taking into consideration. Yeah, this was a biased conclusion in 2004 but it's 2016.

Here is another key nugget of information. These jackasses are comparing the Federation to the the war happy Empire. The strongest part of Trek isn't the Federation since the whole premise is to show a time where people have accepted each other in the Federation outside times of war. Let alone prime timeline Trek isn't anywhere near as impressive as the Kelvin timeline especially in terms of firepower, size, combat formidability.

Therefore Trek in its entirely film wise or all of canon versus all of canon is fair. This site went above and beyond to ignore Trek's strengths back in 2004. Yeah, I have thoroughly proven my points.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/3aaab392fb32b8978b5ff16b603730f7/tumblr_n20hi0tqrK1rp1voro1_500.gif

Zenwolf
I don't see what your point is, your bringing up something from 04 and talking about new Trek...yet that of course wouldn't be brought up in 04 because the new stuff wasn't around then. Clearly whoever wrote that there, didn't come back to update it soo...what are you trying to say here?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zenwolf
I don't see what your point is, your bringing up something from 04 and talking about new Trek...yet that of course wouldn't be brought up in 04 because the new stuff wasn't around then. Clearly whoever wrote that there, didn't come back to update it soo...what are you trying to say here? The strength of Trek isn't the Federation alone. The Federation was always outmatched just like the rebels were so it isn't a valid comparison and they clearly left out variables with random excuses as to why they can't count. The Empire was thr strength of the Ot films. They were the bullies. The Federation was similar to the Rebels in that they were always outmatched but found a way, plight of the hero, overwhelming odds, etc. It's pretty biased and ancient by the way to boot.

The Ellimist
Michael Wong is one of the best debaters I've ever seen.

quanchi112
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Michael Wong is one of the best debaters I've ever seen. Are you still up for the Kelvin/Ot battlezone this year ?

playa1258
Wong argued Han Solo and Chewbecca can beat the Q. That is how biased he is. I took the damn Dark Phoenix to for Wong to admit a force user would lose to a comic character.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
Wong argued Han Solo and Chewbecca can beat the Q. That is how biased he is. I took the damn Dark Phoenix to for Wong to admit a force user would lose to a comic character. Wong seems as self righteous as they get. He appears to have thrown in the towel. He was weak and biased.

Beniboybling
I checked the facts quan, and they check out.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Beniboybling
I checked the facts quan, and they check out. He ignored canon Star Trek to reinforce his biased conclusions. There is no way around it.

playa1258
SD.net has the Falcon soloing the whole Trek galaxy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by playa1258
SD.net has the Falcon soloing the whole Trek galaxy. The site has been abandoned and is a fossil anyways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.