Darth Sion vs. Galen Marek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Galen as of his duel with Shaak

Force sabers all out

SunRazer
I've only compared Atton the Sion-beater to Galen as of this time, by the way, not Sion himself.

But don't let me stop you from making your petty spite matches.

carthage
How is this spite?

Are you claiming that Sion whose slaughtered scores of Jedi is less skilled than Kota or Kazdan? You claimed Sion was Qui gon tear now seem to be backtracking in order to claim spite.

If he's Qui gon tier per your weird sense of ranking, then how would he be completely out of Galen's ability to beat in sabers?

SunRazer
Come to think of it, what does Kota or Kazdan even have by way of skill? I recall Kota knowing Juyo, beating beasts, matching early Galen, etc. Kazdan was outpacing Galen at first but I'm not sure what else he has. Anything else?

carthage
facepalm

SunRazer
I'm not comparing them to Sion, lmfao.

SeriousLogic
Please please tell me you're trolling ^

SeriousLogic
So its mainly Galen defeating noobs (Vader *cough), Sion being immortal (Which doesn't apply in versus battles) and Sion's combat skill being beyond Marek? Tell me who Sion has defeated that's about TFU Vader. Explain Sion getting beaten by The Exile who is below Kenobi...

chingchangwalla
Everyone knows that Sion's immortality doesn't apply here bud ^ otherwise he'd win almost everytime.

UCanShootMyNova
Sion stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.