Revan(SOR) Vs The Hidden One and Joruss C'baoth(FORCE ONLY)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Revan takes on two of Skywalkers' most dangerous foes in a battle of the Force.

Area: Dathomir

DarthAnt66
Team two, I imagine.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Team two, I imagine.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, team 2.

MythLord
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, team 2.

Fated Xtasy
Team two, I imagine.

Really? Are they collectively more powerful? Or do they pose a great threat individually?

darthbane77
Who is "The Hidden One"? Revan can take Joruus, but I don't know how powerful The Hidden One is.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Really? Are they collectively more powerful? Or do they pose a great threat individually?
The Hidden One's lightning was so powerful it threw FoTJ Luke backward, smashing him into stone, despite having his lightsaber ready and raised.

Luke eventually powered through the Hidden One's powers and won the battle, but Ziil still performed very impressively if you ask me.

Revan would be pressed to defeat him alone, I imagine. I doubt C'baoth would challenge Revan on his own, but alongside someone like Ziil, he turns the tide.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by darthbane77
Who is "The Hidden One"? Revan can take Joruus, but I don't know how powerful The Hidden One is.
http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/aurbere/blog/koro-ziil-respect-thread/108206/

darthbane77
The Hidden One's lightning was so powerful it threw FoTJ Luke backward, smashing him into stone, despite having his lightsaber ready and raised.

Luke eventually powered through the Hidden One's powers and won the battle, but Ziil still performed very impressively if you ask me.

Revan would be pressed to defeat him alone, I imagine. I doubt C'baoth would challenge Revan on his own, but alongside someone like Ziil, he turns the tide. So basically he alone is Revan level or somewhat above; based on his performance against Luke, plus Joruus as back-up. Yeah I see the duo winning then.

SunRazer
Revan wouldn't do as well against Luke, to be honest.

carthage
The Hidden One seemed pretty powerful. Didn't he knock Luke around with a storm or something?

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer
Revan wouldn't do as well against Luke, to be honest. Probably not quite as well no, maybe about as well as Caedus did.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.