Badabing's Sacrifice: Summer 2016 (Poll)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Summer is ending, and as thanks to the Great Lord Badabing, we must offer him a sacrifice.

Please vote in the poll on who you believe has tarnished Badabing's legacy the most this summer.

DarthAnt66
Well, Beni didn't deserve a grammatically correct title anyway. mmm

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

Sinious
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Well, Beni didn't deserve a grammatically correct title anyway. mmm Easily him thumb up

DarthAnt66
It should be noted that if you were listed in the poll, that doesn't mean I think you're among the worst, but rather you are disliked by a significant minority / majority of members here.

ex. I like Quan, but listed him in the poll due to the anti-Quan brigade's hatred of him.

Nephthys
I consider it a grave failing that I wasn't included on the list, as well as incredibly fortuitous.

DarthAnt66
Damn, totally forgot Nephthys. mmm

Well, there's an "other" section for those that want to vote for you. thumb up

Deronn_solo
laughing out loud

Selenial
Originally posted by Nephthys
I consider it a grave failing that I wasn't included on the list, as well as incredibly fortuitous.

10/10 can relate

Why the **** am I not on this list, DMB and anyone with severe enough learning disabilities to follow him, detest me.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
10/10 can relate

Why the **** am I not on this list, DMB and anyone with severe enough learning disabilities to follow him, detest me.

***** get in line

Beniboybling
Didn't realise I had rattled that many cages on these boards, impressive. Let me see if I can guess some names:

Ant
Sinious
Beefy
Neph
Ziggy
Sel
Syn

That was easier than I thought. smile

Selenial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Didn't realise I had rattled that many cages on these boards, impressive. Let me see if I can guess some names:

Sel

Don't flatter yourself, I didn't actually vote for you.

It appears more peopled despise you than you think smile

Beniboybling
Awww.

Maybe Unbowed then, I've unhinged him. mmm

The Ellimist
Ban the forum account "Syndicate". smile

carthage
Ancientpower no contest

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Ban the forum account "Syndicate". smile smile

UCanShootMyNova
:mmmm:

MS Warehouse
I voted for myself because i was really disappointed in the results. Frankly i expected better.

Jmanghan
I mean, I'm pretty sure Zoltan legitimately pissed him off more then anyone else.

In a PM, he said he isn't the biggest fan of SKILLZ though.

S_W_LeGenD
laughing out loud

UCanShootMyNova
Where's the Legendary Legend?

MythLord
Syndicate the Unbearable... laughing out loud

I'm surprised I wasn't a candidate, tho.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I mean, I'm pretty sure Zoltan legitimately pissed him off more then anyone else.

In a PM, he said he isn't the biggest fan of SKILLZ though. Sike! Badabing doesn't PM me!

.... sad

Jmanghan
But fr, Zoltan was the only one banned by Bada recently after multiple warnings, which is why he's my guess.

carthage
EmperorDMB the Weeper

Ancientpower the Fabricator

And Revanchiste the Unfathomable are all possible names

UCanShootMyNova
I got a vote! big grin Thanks Wolf. ^^

cs_zoltan
You didn't vote for me Syn?

UCanShootMyNova
Nah.

UCanShootMyNova
Where's Ant the Betrayer tbh?

MythLord
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I got a vote! big grin Thanks Wolf. ^^

I didn't vote for you... At least, I don't think I did. I cannot remember, was barely awake at the time.

UCanShootMyNova
:mmmm:

Ziggystardust

Ant
Sinious
Beefy
Neph
Ziggy
Sel
Syn

That was easier than I thought. smile

Actually Beni I voted for myself. So you're going have to screen-out other potential targets.

cs_zoltan
Voting for yourself if gayer than Joker.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
Actually Beni I voted for myself. So you're going have to screen-out other potential targets. Is that so. I'd like people to come forth tbh, it would be interesting which exactly are so emotionally invested in me. smile

Petrus
I voted for zoltan tbh, not because I dislike him but because Badabing does, so yeah. smile

MS Warehouse
Is that so. I'd like people to come forth tbh, it would be interesting which exactly are so emotionally invested in me. smile i wish i voted for you but i already voted for myself. Then i realized i was an adult and that text has no emotional effect on me.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Then i realized i was an adult and that text has no emotional effect on me.

That's some pretty deep stuff man.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Ziggystardust
That's some pretty deep stuff man.

It just comes to me, I know.

Deronn_solo
I like Beni and Zoltan, tbh. Beefy too, because his forums beefs can be funny af.

FreshestSlice
Do I get to carry out the sacrifice?

Kurk
lol at Quanchi "the great"

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
lol at Quanchi "the great" You really miss my guidance. Beg for my forgiveness.

Jmanghan
Lol @ Quan clearly owning Kurk in every single thread.

Kurk
Lol @ Quan clearly owning Kurk in every single thread.
I hope that's sarcasm for your own sake

quanchi112
Lol @ Quan clearly owning Kurk in every single thread. thumb up

Ziggystardust
Is that so. I'd like people to come forth tbh, it would be interesting which exactly are so emotionally invested in me. smile

I would also be interested in seeing their reasons to why you're not only voted in, but why you have such a big lead over every other vile troll who dares to surface their head. A contemptuous bravo might be in order, but unlike myself, you don't deliberately go out of your way to put forth controversy.

- Sel didn't vote you, apparently. And I imagined she Voted for me.

- Neph undoubtably casted his single vote to raise Carthage's number

- I voted for myself

- Beefy voted for himself

The only obvious candidate I can think of is Ant. In sober moments free of maudlin introspection, you will understand there is no other game to play save this one. There must be something about your persona that people can't stand, and the worst part is, that it's unintentional.

Ziggystardust
Just to note, this isn't a dig at Beni, but I'm curious to why the majority thinks he's the worst member evar. Seriously.

Beniboybling
I'm not in the habit of maudlin introspection as you put it friend, but to answer your question its probably just a snowball effect, dull I know.

Ursumeles
Not Beni or Syn, imo.

Ziggystardust
I'm not in the habit of maudlin introspection

laughing out loud

Ursumeles
Vote4Ziggy smile

Ziggystardust
I reckon I might actually win if Ant makes another, but what of it? Beni gloats on here about rattling cages when he doesn't even try to. While I know I've done something to offend every group / fanbase in the midst out there and usually on purpose.

Beniboybling
You sound mad Ziggy, sry if I triggered you.

cs_zoltan
mmm

Beniboybling
Apparently I wasn't good enough to be sacrificed to Bada. sad

Ursumeles
Ziggy won this one.
We need a Christmas Sacrifice smile

Beniboybling
tis' the season yes

Ursumeles
I hope they 'll add me as "Urs the cancerous" or so smile1

UCanShootMyNova
Urs the Undying Troll*

Ursumeles
I am no troll, tho.

UCanShootMyNova
U is doe. smile

Ursumeles
Anyone who should be added as well?

An_Sock
Rehash. Rehash now.

S_W_LeGenDofPT
Originally posted by An_Sock
Rehash. Rehash now.

OK. I will rehash.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.