Odin vs The Worthy & The Mighty teams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Can Odin win? No bfr, no possession or power stealing.

ShadowFyre
The mighty was Shulk, Strange, Logan, Spidey and Cap and Thor? All with Thor like powers added to own? With the wortthy in addition? Tough lineup.

Odin drops their hammers and thor powers without blinking and then procedes to physically beat the tar out Of Hulk and Juggs and Ben and Thor and any other high tier bricks at same time. While biting chunks out of caps shield and spitting them through Logans skull.

Zeus absolutely manhandled a Hulk who should have been close to if not above his Nul self. Odin should be able to replicatethat feat on entire team.

I do believe Odin is supposedbly 3 times more powerful than the Serpent due to absorbing other brothers. And the Serpent ripped Caps shield like paper which is something that is beyond strongest on team. With Hulk and Thor being only ones to ever even damage it.

Thats assuming he doesent turn them into something, blast 80% of team into oblivion at befinning of match.

but Strange....only real threat to Odin

h1a8
Serpent ripping the shield was done thousands of years after Odin faced him. Plus I don't see where Odin overpowered his strength., the details of the fight are missing.

Anyway, Odin (on average) can't physically rip Cap's shield (the original one) just because Serpent did it. If so then the shield is weaker than previously thought.

Anyway Kuurth's solos.

iceman24567
Well Odin faced the Serpent after razing earth therefore depowering him if I remember correctly. Serpent that broke Caps shield was amped up a great deal granted I haven't touched my shitty fear itself comics in a while so I could be wrong.

Khazra Reborn
Cul didn't want his Worthy anywhere near Odin, he teleported them away so they didn't get killed.

Stoic
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
The mighty was Shulk, Strange, Logan, Spidey and Cap and Thor? All with Thor like powers added to own? With the wortthy in addition? Tough lineup.

Odin drops their hammers and thor powers without blinking and then procedes to physically beat the tar out Of Hulk and Juggs and Ben and Thor and any other high tier bricks at same time. While biting chunks out of caps shield and spitting them through Logans skull.

Zeus absolutely manhandled a Hulk who should have been close to if not above his Nul self. Odin should be able to replicatethat feat on entire team.

I do believe Odin is supposedbly 3 times more powerful than the Serpent due to absorbing other brothers. And the Serpent ripped Caps shield like paper which is something that is beyond strongest on team. With Hulk and Thor being only ones to ever even damage it.

Thats assuming he doesent turn them into something, blast 80% of team into oblivion at befinning of match.

but Strange....only real threat to Odin

Zeus did not manhandle the Hulk in the ways that you mentioned. The Hulk was nowhere near Nul's level of power when he fought Zeus. He went there to speak to Zeus while being attacked by his children. Once he got there, he wasn't going there for war, but instead he went there to ask Zeus if he could do anything to help his family out. Zeus wanted him to lick his ass, and he said not going to happen. They fought and Zeus beat the hell out of the Hulk, even though the Hulk could have gotten stronger. Bruce didn't really fight with Zeus other than willingly took a spanking. Don't get me wrong, if the Hulk brought up the intensity, Zeus would have stopped resorting to physical attacks alone, and made things far worse. These are both guys that if taken at the peak of their power, are both capable of shattering worlds.

StiltmanFTW
Odin would need to be in a beast mode to take this.

He has the power, but if he's jobbing like against Whor, he's screwed...

krisblaze
Serious Odin could just blast them down.

Patriarch CIS scum Odin? He might be in trouble.

iceman24567
Meh Odin had to bfr Cap before he handed him his ass best part of Fear Itself. "You're Gonna Need More Guys--" yes i found 3-7 i forgot all about Noh Varrs fruity ass

Sin I AM
Originally posted by iceman24567
Meh Odin had to bfr Cap before he handed him his ass best part of Fear Itself. "You're Gonna Need More Guys--" yes i found 3-7 i forgot all about Noh Varrs fruity ass

When was this

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sin I AM
When was this Right after Thors team had to carry his worthless ass from the battlefield for the millionth time Fear Itself 5/7

StiltmanFTW
I loved the way Steve talked to that fat rapist, Odin, yeah thumb up

The best panel from FI:

Odin: You... what... how dare you speak to me this way.

iceman24567
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I loved the way Steve talked to that fat rapist, Odin, yeah thumb up

The best panel from FI:

Odin: You... what... how dare you speak to me this way. thumb up While he was talking spit was flying on Odins chest laughing

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by h1a8
Serpent ripping the shield was done thousands of years after Odin faced him. Plus I don't see where Odin overpowered his strength., the details of the fight are missing.

Anyway, Odin (on average) can't physically rip Cap's shield (the original one) just because Serpent did it. If so then the shield is weaker than previously thought.

Anyway Kuurth's solos.

Kuurth solos Odin?Thats...just not happening And why can Odin not replicate shield feat? King Thor straight up treated Caps shields and Logans bones like complete garbage.

Name one feat from any one of them while being mighty or worthy that puts them remotely close to the mightiest of skyfathers. Odin one shots most of them. Thor oneshotted Ben pretty easily. Odin can control any of the mightys hammers as well as Thors. Not like he needs it.transmutation, physically amping himself to 2000 foot tall version that fought Galaxtus and he headbutts the entire team into unconciousness.

Kuurth could barely handle collosonaut. But he solos the guy that rips away Universes and shakes galaxies and has the power to pretry much do anything. But Kuurth tnked a ship. Odin turns him into a sailboat nd rides away on him.

Zeus destroyed Hulk no matter,he showed he is physically capable of easaily breaking the Hulk and was pretty much toyi g with him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.