Darth Revan vs Darth Bane

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Time for another one of these. Sith Lord Revan, right before getting betrayed by Malak, takes on DoE Bane. Fight takes place on Ambria. Who wins?

chingchangwalla
Revan blitzes

AncientPower
Probably Bane tbh.

chingchangwalla
No. You never say Bane. Even if he does win this.

AncientPower
I'm not a moron, but thank you.

Deronn_solo
Revan should have this in the bag.

MythLord
I think you forgot "his head".

aalyasecura95
revan doesnt need his limbs to win this lol

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by aalyasecura95

LMAO. After re-reading Bane's accomplishments, I decided to drop him down a notch. Dude is nowhere near as impressive as others love to spout on about

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
Revan force head-butts him?

UCanShootMyNova
Bane tbh.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
LMAO. After re-reading Bane's accomplishments, I decided to drop him down a notch. Dude is nowhere near as impressive as others love to spout on about

His accomplishments as Darth Revan are already as impressive as Bane's but I'd give this one to Bane as well. Now if it was Revan Reborn or SoR Revan, totally different story.

Nephthys
Bane

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
No. You never say Bane. Even if he does win this. Ching gets it.

That said of course he loses lmao.

carthage
Revan

DarthDuelist9
It's a good fight but Bane takes it.

DarthAnt66
Revan.

MS Warehouse
I'll always be the first to say revan but you have revan nowhere near his peak vs. Peak bane.

darthbane77
Darth Revan

SunRazer
Originally posted by MS Warehouse
I'll always be the first to say revan but you have revan nowhere near his peak vs. Peak bane.

What does that have to do with anything? If X is much stronger than Y, we don't use them in their primes, we use a version of X that would give Y the best fight. That's like saying I'm having Luke nowhere near his prime fight Aayla Secura, but that's for the sake of a good fight.

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by SunRazer
What does that have to do with anything? If X is much stronger than Y, we don't use them in their primes, we use a version of X that would give Y the best fight. That's like saying I'm having Luke nowhere near his prime fight Aayla Secura, but that's for the sake of a good fight.

You're seriously asking me questions in a versus forum where you have a fight with one character vs. a fight against another character who is not allowed to use his most powerful force ability?

SunRazer
It's about making the closest fights possible (unless you're trolling), and if restrictions are necessary, then so be it.

MS Warehouse
It's about making the closest fights possible (unless you're trolling), and if restrictions are necessary, then so be it.

Then there are a LOT of trolling threads on this forum, but I digress.

SunRazer
You just realized that? laughing out loud

MS Warehouse
You just realized that? laughing out loud

No, I was just trying to get your perspective. The bans have been self explanatory.

SunRazer
Why would Bane win if you think Revan's accomplishments are equally impressive?

MS Warehouse
Why would Bane win if you think Revan's accomplishments are equally impressive?

Because I think prime Bane (as of DOE) is very slightly superior to Darth Revan, who was just getting started. You take Reborn Revan or SoR Revan, and it's not much of a contest IMO.

SunRazer
What's he superior in?

MS Warehouse
What's he superior in?

At the very least, saber combat and combat related force abilities. Darth Revan had quite the esoteric arsenal as a Darth, but we get to see more combat related abilities as early as his rebirth.

SunRazer
It's worth noting that Revan kind of pioneered (at least in the Old Sith Wars era) that Assassin Drain technique where you get stronger depending on how strong your opponent is. You don't scale up to the point where you're equal to them, obviously, but you still get amped.

AncientPower
So apparently Darth Malak > Darth Bane is a thing now.

MS Warehouse
That I know, but Bane is a goddamn titan by DOE. His speed would overwhelm this version of Revan I think.

Lol, that's funny.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by AncientPower
So apparently Darth Malak > Darth Bane is a thing now. No, people just don't take the words of knock-off Yoda to be gospel, lawls.

Fated Xtasy
Revan could likely pull some hax shit on Ambria, perhaps even storms like he did on Lehon.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Revan.

Ant why do you see Revan winning? I've seen the opposition(if you can call em that)'s arguments countless of times, but never heard from you. Mind humoring me?

Beniboybling
Wouldn't you rather some Tukata powerscaling?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Wouldn't you rather some Tukata powerscaling?

Lashowe>Revan>Bane>Yoda and Kenobi team yes

Even tho I do low-key have Revan>Bane because why not

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Lashowe>Revan>Bane>Yoda and Kenobi team yes

Even tho I do low-key have Revan>Bane because why not thumb up

Revan is better, yeah.

Emperordmb
I've seen the opposition(if you can call em that)'s arguments countless of times
Come back with a better insult once you've actually accomplished anything as a debater to warrant you talking down to any other debater.

Until then, keep pretending insulting me is beneath you and that you're too mature for that while you simultaneously take passive aggressive shots at me in every other thread. thumb up

Beniboybling
http://r35.imgfast.net/users/3513/11/32/39/smiles/2570579909.png

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Come back with a better insult once you've actually accomplished anything as a debater to warrant you talking down to any other debater.

Until then, keep pretending insulting me is beneath you and that you're too mature for that while you simultaneously take passive aggressive shots at me in every other thread. thumb up

My dear, unlike you, I actually don't waste my time on debating 24/7, I don't care if people don't respect a fictional character and go on weird and sad tangents about wanting to hurt or get that person banned, nor do I worry about how I seem in the eyes of others like some insecure 12 year old girl, and I most certainly don't write a fanfic with the sole attempt to get a person raped and killed. I have a gym to hit, friends to talk to, Starbucks to drink, and shit to handle.

I don't have time for angsty ***** activities, puddin.

AncientPower
No, people just don't take the words of knock-off Yoda to be gospel, lawls.

Are we really pretending that Vandar is the only source for that?

ILS
My dear, unlike you, I actually don't waste my time on debating 24/7, I don't care if people don't respect a fictional character and go on weird and sad tangents about wanting to hurt or get that person banned, nor do I worry about how I seem in the eyes of others like some insecure 12 year old girl, and I most certainly don't write a fanfic with the sole attempt to get a person raped and killed. I have a gym to hit, friends to talk to, Starbucks to drink, and shit to handle.

I don't have time for angsty ***** activities, puddin. Yet you both have time to talk about it. eek!

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Yet you both have time to talk about it. eek!

His hate is delicious tbh

I can honestly see why Jack and Carth are so amused by it.

Beniboybling
Are we really pretending that Vandar is the only source for that? Sorry AP, but the KOTORCG limited gloss edition doesn't count.

cs_zoltan
Starbucks to drink.

Pumpkin latte?

Deronn_solo
Sorry AP, but the KOTORCG limited gloss edition doesn't count.
laughing out loud

Zenwolf
No, I was just trying to get your perspective. The bans have been self explanatory.

What bans?

MS Warehouse
Originally posted by Zenwolf
What bans?

Bans for creating stupid threads.

Zenwolf
Bans for creating stupid threads.

Haven't seen any bans going on lately then.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Pumpkin latte?

Honey please!

Caramel Macchiato frappuccino with a shot of express.

I'm not a basic *****

cs_zoltan
Sounds like something that has more sugar in it than DMB has salt.

UCanShootMyNova
I get the double chocolate chip frappuccino myself.

MythLord
I personally just drink tea.

Beniboybling
I don't drink coffee. uhuhOriginally posted by MythLord
I personally just drink tea. thumb up smile

cs_zoltan
I personally just drink beer with vodka.

Emperordmb
I just kinda drink whatever hard liquor I can get my hands on tbh

Beniboybling
Lmao.

MythLord
And liquified weed smile thumb up

Emperordmb
Actually that would be something you would vaporize and inhale, not drink.

Although you could mix weed with alcohol and have yourself a green dragon.

Beniboybling
What an amateur, real pros put the cannabis leaves straight in their tea. It's called green tea. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova
http://67.media.tumblr.com/e1d36fb9c37d020fdd8ced5415e937a7/tumblr_n7k6kclKS81tec4njo1_250.gif

AncientPower
Sorry AP, but the KOTORCG limited gloss edition doesn't count.
I question if you've even played KOTOR before, that or you have atrocious memory.

carthage
Someone sounds butthurt

AncientPower
Is being the really shitty remake of Tempest your sole purpose?

carthage
Not my problem you were humiliated by him in your Kun thread laughing out loud

AncientPower
Humiliated? He didn't even attempt to reply after my last main post. laughing out loud

Now if you would, the Queen doesn't entertain peasants.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4ERuF1IhxwDgk/giphy.gif

Fated Xtasy
Humiliated? He didn't even attempt to reply after my last main post. laughing out loud

Now if you would, the Queen doesn't entertain peasants.

https://media.giphy.com/media/4ERuF1IhxwDgk/giphy.gif

That sassiness, the use of the gif, and calling yourself Queen.

You have my stamp of approval and respectthumb up

I love you, Beni and Sel regardless tbh

Beniboybling
Dissappointing, Fated. uhuhOriginally posted by AncientPower
I question if you've even played KOTOR before, that or you have atrocious memory. And naturally if you actually had a point you would have made it by now lel.Originally posted by AncientPower
Humiliated? He didn't even attempt to reply after my last main post. laughing out loudIf memory serves I've been quite thorough in responding to whatever the latest shit it is you've tried to peddle, if you could point out what I've missed I'd appreciate it. thumb up

SunRazer
Revan could likely pull some hax shit on Ambria, perhaps even storms like he did on Lehon.

What storms?

Fated Xtasy
Dissappointing, Fated.

You and AP have this adamant attitude about you both, I respect and like it.

You're not gonna write an essay about how I am satan incarnate are you?sad
What storms?

The supposed storms he used to lay waste to the Rakatan troops

SunRazer
Almost certainly referring to turbolasers, there.

Fated Xtasy
Almost certainly referring to turbolasers, there.

Yeah I figured that as well, but meh

Beniboybling
You and AP have this adamant attitude about you both, I respect and like it.

You're not gonna write an essay about how I am satan incarnate are you?sad Don't compare me to her. uhuh

No silly, I'm not DMB.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.