Jaden Korr vs Kenth Hamner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

MythLord
Kenth.

Fated Xtasy
Jaden is more powerful as a Force User

But Kenth has the advantage of being a better duelist and dealing with physically dominating duelists.

Yeah Kenth in a good fight

MythLord
More powerful? Explain, dear.

Fated Xtasy
He's substantially superior to Kyles former apprentice Mara Jade who went through dozens of Sith Abomindations on Dromund Kass and withstood Kyles amped force destruction blast.

Despite her lackluster appearance in most books, she was pretty powerful at the time. Given how Kyle wanks the **** out of Jaden by calling him the best atudent he's ever trained(this coming from the guy who is confirmed to have honed the skills of hundreds of students in his tenure as a Master) it's pretty easy to say Jaden is substantially more powerful than Mara at that point in time(and this is just talking about 13yo Jaden)

Now as a Force User, Jaden's telekinetic abilities are among the low-high tier of the NJO what with his raw power coming into play when he was a mere thirteen year old capable of pushing boulders(Jedi Knight; Jedi Academy guide confirms that he moves several "boulders"wink and then later when he alone topples a large collum on Korriban after having ransacked the Korriban catacombs.

Once again, this is merely as a thirteen year old.

Now if we fast forward decades later, Jaden has lost a good amount of power due to a disturbance caused by Lignan ore and his visions, he describes his Force abilities as "benighted"

Yet is still capable of causing incredibly destructive blasts.

Furthermore, upon entering the Rakatan station, Jaden displays a level of Telekinetic mastery similar but on lower level to that of Plagueis, and later he is able to break free from the grasp of a powerful entity known as Mother who is one of the most powerful things Jadens ever felt.

Yet Jaden causes the monsterousity to topple over with a Blast of Power.

Simply looking at his ability to hold back his equal in power and the Kyle clone as well speaks volumes of his ability.

I don't see any of Kenths feat beyond Jaden, barring a duel with Saba.

MythLord
Meh, pre-prime Mara...

Anyways, I see where you're coming from. Danke for the info, luv. thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Danke? Ugh melt me much?

MythLord
Thanks, Xtasy, it means thanks. -.-

UCanShootMyNova
Did you look up what it meant after I kept saying it to you Wolf? .____.

MythLord
I'm pretty sure I introduced the word "Danke" to you. I knew it's just thanks.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.