Darth Marr vs. TCW Grievous (Sabers)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Sabers only

Duel takes place on neutral ground

Petrus
Prolly Grievs.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Petrus
Prolly Grievs.

darthbane77
Originally posted by Petrus
Prolly Grievs.

UCanShootMyNova
Grievous stomps.

aalyasecura95
nahdar vebb already could give tcw grievous the fight of his life. pitting him against marr is spite.

darthbane77
Just realized this is TCW Grievous, Marr slaughters in that case.

Lord Stark
Lol no Season 6/7 Grievous stomps.

ares834
Marr slaughters.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by aalyasecura95
nahdar vebb already could give tcw grievous the fight of his life
BAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Deronn_solo
TCW GG is the same one that got his shit rocked by Ventress; Marr should have this, tbh.

cs_zoltan
TCW GG is the same one that stalemated Maul on a DS nexus for 4 pages.

mmm

I still don't believe that, at this point -- one-to-one -- that Grievous could really take out someone like Ventress in a lightsaber fight. I mean, it's just me, but he doesn't have the Force. He can't wield it. I don't see how he can hope to be as proficient as a Jedi or a Sith could be fighting with a lightsaber, which is why he's always willing to dirty play at the end of the day.

Yeah, it's in the movie. Mace Windu says, "General Grievous will run and hide, as he always does." He's an interesting character for all that thought. And obviously, you know, he's adept at using lightsabers, but I always thought his thing was fear. If you are afraid of the many swirling blades, then you'll parish staring at them. But if you can just focus through it, you can defeat that opponent.
--Dave F*ckoni

So Ventress's balls > Maul's.

Poor ILS.

|King Joker|
Grievous.

Beniboybling
Marr will be too afraid of his many swirling blades.

cs_zoltan
But what if Marr comes back as a Force Ghost? TOR era characters don't give a shit about VS thread's winning condition.

Beniboybling
True, what would Grievous do under those circumstances, make a wish?

MythLord
If Marr comes back as a ghost, GG will tap his heels three times and then whistle a happy song.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.