Yaddle - sabers only gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE RULES
* Gauntlet is sabers + physical fight (melee, kicks) only.
* Full restoration after each of the rounds.
* Fights take place at Death Star hangar. No other people around. Vehicles are there.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Kam Solusar
2. Kyp Durron
3. Tholme
4. Ki-Adi Mundi
5. Saesee Tiin
6. Jaden Korr
7. Plo Koon
8. Corran Horn
9. Saba Sebatyne
10. Mara Jade Skywalker
11. Tresina Lobi
12. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Fated Xtasy
Kam takes her to town.

Deronn_solo
Kyp rapes.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Kyp rapes.

JKBart
yeah Kyp is truly great to be able to fend off mentally damaged NJO Jaina that was so high she didnt know who was she fighting

especially since Jaina was incredible shit back then compared to NJO Anakin and NJO Jacen

and except that feat he also sparred with Luke

and if Luke mentions somebody would give a good fight to either Kyle or Kyp that totally means they are full equals
obviously it's impossible that Luke just means Kyp vs. Gaalan would be a good fight and Kyle vs. Gaalan would be a good fight too
no no, they must be equal /thread

ILS
Originally posted by JKBart
yeah Kyp is truly great to be able to fend off mentally damaged NJO Jaina that was so high she didnt know who was she fighting

especially since Jaina was incredible shit back then compared to NJO Anakin and NJO Jacen

and if Luke mentions somebody would give a good fight to either Kyle or Kyp that totally means they are full equals
obviously it's impossible that Luke just means Kyp vs. Gaalan would be a good fight and Kyle vs. Gaalan would be a good fight too
no no, they must be equal /thread justice for kyp thumb up

MythLord
Nobody's raping her, let alone Kyp or Kam, lmao.

Fated Xtasy
Explain yourself, puddin

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by JKBart

no no, they must be equal /thread

Jaina wasn't mentally damaged when she fought Durron, lmao. The fight you are talking about wasn't even a legit fight, only a illusion. They had a legit duel in Dark Journey that ended in a stalemate - but the text suggested Kyp would have emerged victorious had the match continued.

As for Jaina's ineptness as a combatant, as of around Dark Journey, was still capable of wrecking Vong Warriors and killing multiple Voxyn, and downing Ssi-ruuk. So, she was still a pretty good swordsman all things considered.

And, nah, it doesn't. It does however, proves Luke considers them to be on the adjacent tiers, and thought of them both as two of the greatest swordsman in his Order. Not that Yaddle actually has much going for her anyway.

MythLord
Somebody with that much knowledge, technical skill and power should, inferrably, be good enough not to get "raped" by Kam Solusar or Kyp Durron.

I cannot properly place her as a duelist in any one case, but given how beings with less raw power, less unity with the Force, no training in the Force, and far less self-training combat have managed to best trained Force adepts at times -- and damn skilled ones at that -- then I'd say she should be pretty high; high enough not to be stopped by Solusar, at least.

Also her combat speed thumb up

Fated Xtasy
Hard to look at that and not wanna go ***** mode hun.

Explain her speed and why its impressive

MythLord
Then go whateverdafuq mode.

An amped Kenobi only saw her moving in a blur and she sliced a dozen droids in what, from his perspective, was literally no time. And she moved too fast for Anakin to see, and what not.

UCanShootMyNova
Kam.

Ursumeles
Her Force Argumentation should let her with average Skill to 5, imo. I suposse though, that shes skilled enough to beat all till 9.

UCanShootMyNova
Why should her force augmentation be superior to that of Kyp's Urs?

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
Yes and he also has been praised as a master duelist by Luke Skywalker who has personal knowledge on him via spars.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
Somebody with that much knowledge, technical skill and power should, inferrably, be good enough not to get "raped" by Kam Solusar or Kyp Durron.

I cannot properly place her as a duelist in any one case, but given how beings with less raw power, less unity with the Force, no training in the Force, and far less self-training combat have managed to best trained Force adepts at times -- and damn skilled ones at that -- then I'd say she should be pretty high; high enough not to be stopped by Solusar, at least.

Also her combat speed thumb up

Holy shit. This brand of cancer should be banned in all 50 states.

UCanShootMyNova
I thought you supported Kyp DC?

Ursumeles
The Likes of Vindician are Master Duelists as well. But Kyp>=NJO is rather impressive. Both should have more feats, tbh.

UCanShootMyNova
Well Kyp's force feats are pretty established tbh. It's his lightsaber feats that need a bit more fleshing out.

Deronn_solo
Holy shit. This brand of cancer should be banned in all 50 states.

I do. Hence, why Myth's "case" is tantamount to Leukemia.

UCanShootMyNova
Ah, sorry. Didn't see the line below the quote and I thought you were just quoting his argument in agreement due to you two being boo bears.

Ursumeles
Kyps feats are etablished, but mostly from his early career. Naturally there is the Dovin-Basal feat, which is more than impressive, and let him be extremely high in power-when he concentrates. He lacks Combat feats in general.

MythLord
My case, darling, follows the same guidelines as a case for either why Plagueis, or in your situation, Desann or Kyp are good duelists, just for an obscure character.

Ursumeles
I can see Yaddle beating Kyp, but how does she beat Mara, Saba and Lobia without struggle?

Ursumeles
Ordinary? The ****? An wounded Saba is an superior to Hamner, she is superior to Corran and is recognized by Caedus as Threath. He also says that about Katarn though, which was semi-bested(by an wounded Caedus I think). But, imo more impressive, is that he also says that she would easily beat Leia. While I doubt that is it true, through Leias massive Force Powers, It could be true-maybe an little hyperbolish- in case of Sabers. So she is superior to Leia by an fair marigin, which was >=Alema Rar, which has beaten Yuuzhan Vong far bevore prime. Easily, IIRC. Said Alema, was bested by Tresina Lobi, which statlemated her even when Lumiya-which is impressive-for an Time. I don't know many of Maras Feats, but she Statlemated Lumiya.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by MythLord
My case, darling, follows the same guidelines as a case for either why Plagueis, or in your situation, Desann or Kyp are good duelists, just for an obscure character.

Yeah, but the way your articulated it was rather terrible, tbh. Even taking that rout, Yaddle isn't getting past Durron. Kyp's raw power, and mastery of the Force very well exceeds Yaddle. Kyp actually ha actual feats, such as wrecking Vong Warriors in droves, besting Grutchin, Battle Hydra, stalemating Jaina, so on and forth.

Ursumeles
Mastery? While Kyp is no slouch here, how is he above Yaddle? Just curious.

Fated Xtasy
He's a comparable duelist to Kyle Katarn who alongside Kam stands as a Legendary battlemaster.

Given how Luke compares Kyp to one of the most knowledgable duelists in the NJO it shows that he thinks quite highly of Kyps dueling ability tbh

Then of course you have Kyps raw power and incredible force ability

Ursumeles
His Sabers accolades do I know.
It would be blasphemic to compare Yaddles Raw Power with those of Kyp.
But what has Kyp in Terms of mastery that makes him better.

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Mastery? While Kyp is no slouch here, how is he above Yaddle? Just curious.

To answer this question; how exactly do you define mastery in the Force?

Ursumeles
My english is bad, lel.
Wounded Saba beating Kenth and Lobi beating Rar easily, and holding her own against Alema and Lumiya. And I've never said that they were better in TK-this is sabers only.
And Kyp>>>Yaddle in TK.

@Deronn_Solo Mastering the Force as much as they can. Sorry, I can't really explain now. I mean it in the Sense, that Yaddle can't master things like Luke can, while she just haven't the raw power to do so. But I am not sure in this anymore, as Kyp and Jacen should be roughly equals in potentials, while Jacen has far superior mastery. Kyp is still superior in regards of the force, and he could propably ragdolling him if fully concentrated.

MythLord
Yeah, but the way your articulated it was rather terrible, tbh. Even taking that rout, Yaddle isn't getting past Durron. Kyp's raw power, and mastery of the Force very well exceeds Yaddle. Kyp actually ha actual feats, such as wrecking Vong Warriors in droves, besting Grutchin, Battle Hydra, stalemating Jaina, so on and forth.

Yаddle's affinity for the Force is rivalling Yoda's, which implies similar raw power; his mastery of the Force doesn't exceed Yaddle who had centuries to master the Force itself and has learned every Force technique in and beyond the Jedi Temple Archives, which are the largest store of data in Galactic history, rivalling/surpassing the Ossuss Library.

And while Yaddle lacks feats in terms of overall combat, she does have some excellent speed feats, and speed usually plays a large part in combat.

And I'm not saying she'd get past Kyp(that's a debate for another day, I suppose), but to suggest Kyp or Kam rape her is just ridiculous. Though, knowing you, it was probably a hyperbolic statement on your part, no?

Ursumeles
I think my definition of Force Mastery is the same as of MythLord. @MythLord where do you think Yaddle stand in Combative Force Abilities? Tyrannus Level? Anakin Level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.