RoT Tython - NJO gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE RULES
* RoT Orbalisk Bane and RoT Darth Zannah
* Scenario is the same as in the book - they await in Tython basement, and the five Jedi attack them.
* Same starting distance, same area.
* Full restoration and repetition after every round.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Jaden Korr / Valin Horn / Jysella Horn / Tionne Solusar / Cilghal (Battle Meditation)
2. Kenth Hamner / Kam Solusar / Jaden Korr / Bazel Warv / Cilghal (Battle Meditation)
3. Leia Organa Solo / Streen / Kenth Hamner / Jaden Korr / Kirana Ti
4. Corran Horn / Anakin Solo / Kenth Hamner / Leia Organa Solo / Jaden Korr
5. Saba Sebatyne / Mara Jade Skywalker / Corran Horn / Kenth Hamner / Jaden Korr
6. Tresina Lobi / Kyle Katarn / Saba Sebatyne / Mara Jade Skywalker / Corran Horn
7. Jaina Solo / Kyp Durron / Tresina Lobi / Kyle Katarn / Saba Sebatyne
8. DNT Jacen Solo / Jaina Solo / Tresina Lobi / Kyle Katarn / Mara Jade Skywalker

Ursumeles
1. BM Tionne and Korr, and someone who is somewhat comparable to Corran as Swordsmen? Propably team.
2. BM Korr>RoT Zannah imo, and BM Hamner>RoT Bane.
3. Kek. Could see BM Streen/Leia nearly solo.

JKBart
smile

quality user

Ursumeles

cs_zoltan
DMB has no power here.

Ursumeles

cs_zoltan
You've been reading KMC for months and still decided to join?

Ursumeles
I have depressions, and I thought if I ever would want to commit suicide, here I would find the best support then.

I meant...Yeah, cool forum.

ILS
Originally posted by Ursumeles
I have depressions, and I thought if I ever would want to commit suicide, here I would find the best support then.

I meant...Yeah, cool forum. Yeah, you'll get nothing but support here as far as suicide is concerned.

Do a flip buddy!

JKBart
Originally posted by Ursumeles

I meant...Yeah, cool forum. I can offer full support in this regard smile

Have no fear I will guide you through the process smile

Ursumeles

JKBart
What do you mean? smile

Ursumeles
Not wanna risk an ban on my first day, tbh

NewGuy01
There is no ban. There is only the cancer.

Ursumeles

UCanShootMyNova
No. He was given permission to leave this place. His reward is over and he's been brought back.

Ursumeles
Ah, okay then.
On topic: I am more and more willed to say that BM Streen wns, lel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.