Kingdom Gog vs. Superman Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cogito
After accidentally breaching the walls of Hypertime, Kingdom Gog discovers that there are more Supermen throughout the multiverse. Bored of killing KC Superman hundreds of times over, he reaches out for new prey. How does he fare? (If you feel the gauntlet is out of order, feel free to comment)

Kingdom Gog

vs.

1. God of Strength Superman

2. Pre-Crisis Superman

3. Sundipped OWAW Superman

4. Kal Kent (Superman 1M)

5. Guardian Amped Superman Prime

6. Golden Superman Prime (One Million)

7. Cosmic Armor Superman

Galan007
Even excluding the power of the Quintessence, Gog's staff still housed "the fire of a dozen red suns" -- so it's going to be quite lethal to most versions of Superman, regardless. Couple that with his energy-absorption/power-copying, and >> nonesecond speed, and I could see him getting to #6... Though he could potentially have trouble with most of them, imo.

Cogito
I find GA Prime especially interesting due to his magical immunity, and magic is the source of 1/2 of his power (via Zeus and Shazam)

Galan007
He's still channeling the power of the Source + a dozen red suns. We at least know Prime is as susceptible to the latter as any version of Supes.

Cogito
+ The emerald energies of the GL Corps...

Let's pretend this version of GA Prime also has his solar armor if that changes things.

Galan007
^ Yeah, but this version of Prime is amped by a Guardian, so I'm just assuming GL energy wouldn't have much of an effect of him(even though it never really did before that either.)

Adding his armor wouldn't change much, imo. Getting pushed through one red star completely slagged Prime's armor, and left him nigh-powerless. A blast with 12x that energy would obviously have a far more pronounced effect.

Cogito
bumping for alternative opinions...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.