Schrodinger Alucard vs Michael Demiurgos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solid47
I'm making this fight in request for Yamcha.

Who wins and why?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
One of these two is far above Multiversal, and the other is Michael Demiurgos. smile

EmptyHearted
Michael Laugh at Alucard even when he attacking Michael. then Michael wave his hand and delete Alucard existence. even after that, Michael was still laughing of how Alucard was the weakest opponent he ever face. in his godlike life

THIS IS BEYOND SPITES!!!!!

BEYOND SPITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEYOND BEYOND BEYOND SPITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

NotAllThatEvil
but alucard can read minds....

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
but alucard can read minds....

LOL I know the real reason why this thread was made

it was made to take a shot on Dvampire. We all know he is Alucard/Hellsing fanboy. so he not worth it.

We all know Alucard is not unkillable, Everybody whom is not dumb know that. There are many characters that can defeat Alucard in battle. and there are many characters that Will OWN ALUCARD AND MAKE HIM THEIR B**** beyond Easily.

Michael Demiurgos is beyond level then Alucard that not even funny. Like i said this Beyond SPITE!!!!

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
One of these two is far above Multiversal, and the other is Michael Demiurgos. smile

LOL

WE all know that what Dvampire (Alucard/hellsing fanboy) would say. let not stood his level

we all know Michael Demiurgos is beyond level then Alucard is whom not omniversal Threat or Multiversal Threat or Universe threat. or Multi-Galaxy threat or Planet threat,

Alucard is only City level environmental threat when he at level zero when he releasing the millions of undead familiars. even then that Nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.