Pirate vs Merc vs Assassin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zenwolf
A 3 way deathmatch, no real specific guys in mind, just your regular run of the mill types. I'll list their gear specific to their type and you guys try and figure which of the 3 come out on top.

The Pirate

http://www169.lunapic.com/do-not-link-here-use-hosting-instead/147329955511888?6312893126

Gear: Vibroblade, Firespray DL-87 Deck Clearing Blaster.

Special Gear: T-289 Gas Grenade.

The Merc

http://www169.lunapic.com/do-not-link-here-use-hosting-instead/147329955511888?9765392128

Gear: A280 blaster rifle, Shock Boxing Gauntlets.

Special Gear: Thermal Detonator

The Assassin

http://www169.lunapic.com/do-not-link-here-use-hosting-instead/147329955511888?8020826956

Gear: DXR-6 Disruptor Rifle, Vibroknuckler.

Special Gear: Model J1 "Happy Surprise" palm blaster.

======

So folks, of these 3, who takes?

Fight takes place in an abandoned droid Warehouse.

Fated Xtasy
Probably the Assassin due to higher skill set, better h2h training and more organized than a merc or Pirate.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Probably the Assassin due to higher skill set, better h2h training and more organized than a merc or Pirate.

Zenwolf

Hm? You sure the Assassin would have better H2H and organization than the Mercenary?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Hm? You sure the Assassin would have better H2H and organization than the Mercenary?

If memory serves me right, the Mercenaries are very loosely trained depending on the kind of merc you're either getting a War Vet turned Merc or something of an aimless punk.

Regardless, the Merc may be a War Vet if you like, but the Assassin would still be better fit to win in this fight.

They're more versatile, quick, agile and a bit more accurate, which is a devastating combination.

This is merely assuming these characters are normal assassins like the ones in the source book descriptions.

Zenwolf
If memory serves me right, the Mercenaries are very loosely trained depending on the kind of merc you're either getting a War Vet turned Merc or something of an aimless punk.

Regardless, the Merc may be a War Vet if you like, but the Assassin would still be better fit to win in this fight.

They're more versatile, quick, agile and a bit more accurate, which is a devastating combination.

This is merely assuming these characters are normal assassins like the ones in the source book descriptions.

Ya was just going with typical sourcebook descriptions.

But any other thoughts?

Fated Xtasy
Just one.

The pirate got screwed lol

You shoulda made it a Stormie or somethin

Zenwolf
Nah, I think the Pirate was pretty good, he has an AOE weapon, plus they are pretty crafty.

AncientPower
A Firespray? The Pirate stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.