Asajj Ventress vs Kanan & Ezra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SeriousLogic
Force only
Sabers only
All-out only

(Ventress as of OCW)

JKBart
Asajj wins 10/10 in every round. Easily, at that.

NewGuy01
"All-out only" lmao

SeriousLogic
Originally posted by NewGuy01
"All-out only" lmao
Hey it's late embarrasment

JKBart
Originally posted by NewGuy01
"All-out only" lmao

what a precious insight

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart
Asajj wins 10/10 in every round. Easily, at that.
The Lord has spoken.

DarthDuelist9
Wasn't it said that the Inquisitors were like one level beneath Ventress? Going from that I guess that she still wins but they put up a fight.

Zenwolf
The best of them were stated to be that...but I didn't really see anything Ventress level. Plus that's Canon Ventress, here it's Legends OCW. Which seemed a lot faster and abused The Force a lot.

Tondemonai
Ventress in all, but I think sabers and all-out would be very interesting, given that she'do probably toy with them, and I personally would love to see that,

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Zenwolf
The best of them were stated to be that...but I didn't really see anything Ventress level. Plus that's Canon Ventress, here it's Legends OCW. Which seemed a lot faster and abused The Force a lot. Filoni stated that the strongest Inquisitor was around Ventress level, however this is within the contexts of Sidious not wanting any subordinates who were too powerful, so he's probably referring to Ventress pre-betrayal.

JKBart
Pre-betrayal Ventress has better feats than DD Asajj, tho.

UCanShootMyNova
Ventress.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by JKBart
Pre-betrayal Ventress has better feats than DD Asajj, tho. Better feats than pressing Dooku and Kenobi in combat and redirecting blaster bolts with the Force?

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Filoni stated that the strongest Inquisitor was around Ventress level, however this is within the contexts of Sidious not wanting any subordinates who were too powerful, so he's probably referring to Ventress pre-betrayal.

Right but still, I didn't see any Inquisitor on Ventress level. I mean...I guess the GI..

UCanShootMyNova
Did Ventress manage to press Dooku in combat in DD?

Beniboybling
The GI is the most likely candidate but yeah, it was an off hand remark, he's clearly being very general.

On top of that, we can be sure none of the compare to her as duelists.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Right but still, I didn't see any Inquisitor on Ventress level. I mean...I guess the GI..

Filoni stated that no Inquisitor would exceed Ventress in power not that the most powerful would have been her equal.

SunRazer
The GI hasn't done anything on Ventress' level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.