Spiderman, Lizard, Colossus Vs Thor (no Hammer)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Garfield Spiderman and lizard, deadpools Colossus

Avengers thor, No hammer no flight no lightning he can only use his hands

golem370
Thor one shots Spider-Man & Lizard maybe a couple more for Colossus.

Arachnid1
They don't have the damage output. Thor is also to slow to hit Spidey, but a few AOE or lightning attacks should take care of that. Thor takes it

EDIT: Didn't read "No hammer no flight no lightning he can only use his hands"

There is no way in hell he is touching Spidey or Lizard restricted to his fists. They still cant hurt him either though. Stalemate.

ShadowFyre
He can tag em. May take awhile, but when he he hurls a ton of rock or metal at about 450 mph and insta kills em. It will be worth it.

They are not untouchable. Parker has been tagged and missed an ambulance coming at him.

TheVaultDweller
What ambulance? He got hit by a police truck in ASM2, but that was mostly for comedic purposes. His far more consistent showings had him dodging electrical bolts throughout the 2nd film. Plus, he took the truck impact like a champ and was still talking to Gwen on his phone, showing that Thor is going to struggle putting him down with blunt force. And when has Thor ever hurled a 1-ton regular object at 450mph in anyways?

Surtur
Admittedly it is hard to gauge Thor's strength without his hammer. We don't know how much oomph it adds to his hits.

Now if we look at the force he hit Cap's shield with..if we say that was all him then yeah he's going to eventually beat down all these people.

Likewise he is able to take hits from the Hulk so I don't see what they can do to him.

wallman77
The minute Thor gets a hold of spidey eventually, he chokes him to death. Lizard is next, then colossus. Thor had enough force in his punch to make the hulk do a 360 and Thor wasn't in rage mode either. Thor will kill all of them eventually(maybe just ko colossus). The shit he has tanked, none of these guys can generate that, let alone top it.

TheVaultDweller
Spiderman has webbing though, of which individual pieces were easily strong enough to support the weight of heavy vehicles. Enough of it could potentially pin Thor down long enough to count as a win. And they might not be able to hurt him, but they are more than strong enough to knock him around (Thor doesn't weigh several tons). Also, it's like people think the team is going to attack him one at a time, like movie fodder, and wait for one to be taken out before the next one goes in. If Thor tries to choke one of them out, any of the others can swoop in and hit him again. And Spiderman has already shown that he can still function while being choked for several seconds, and be none the worse for wear afterwards, as seen at the end of ASM2.

h1a8
Thor gets killed by the Lizard alone. Colossus and Spider-Man is overkill. Thor could be easily stabbed.

TheVaultDweller
Thor's only been pierced by Asgardian weapons. And we've seen lesser Asgardians, as well as Loki, handle things like bullets, knives etc. without problem. Plus, as I pointed out in another thread, it looks like Thor takes some minigun fire at the end of Age of Ultron, without sustaining damage (when Ultron is flying around and shooting things in the quinjet, Thor is caught directly in his line of fire). Lizard can casually rip through concrete though, but still not sure it would be enough.

To me, it depends on webbing. If Peter's webbing is strong enough to hold Thor down, the team can win. If not, he could probably outlast them.

Silent Master
h1a8 doesn't understand things like context.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Thor's only been pierced by Asgardian weapons. And we've seen lesser Asgardians, as well as Loki, handle things like bullets, knives etc. without problem. Plus, as I pointed out in another thread, it looks like Thor takes some minigun fire at the end of Age of Ultron, without sustaining damage (when Ultron is flying around and shooting things in the quinjet, Thor is caught directly in his line of fire). Lizard can casually rip through concrete though, but still not sure it would be enough.

To me, it depends on webbing. If Peter's webbing is strong enough to hold Thor down, the team can win. If not, he could probably outlast them. Loki has been visibly damaged by a bullet. What knife did Loki tank?
Lizard isn't a random thug with a knife. He's stronger than Spidey and can slice through metal like tissue paper. There is no strong enough evidence available to believe that Lizard won't cut Thor easily. Lizard regenerates from damage. it will be hell to put him down without plot device.

Silent Master
Post a clip of Loki being damaged by a bullet.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by h1a8
Loki has been visibly damaged by a bullet. What knife did Loki tank?
Lizard isn't a random thug with a knife. He's stronger than Spidey and can slice through metal like tissue paper. There is no strong enough evidence available to believe that Lizard won't cut Thor easily. Lizard regenerates from damage. it will be hell to put him down without plot device.

The knife was the lesser Asgardian I mentioned. And it wasn't a random thug. The Asgardian crumpled it in their grip without causing themselves any harm, IIRC. And, as previously mentioned, Thor got caught in Ultron's minigun fire, and if you watch the scene closely, it looks like a round visibly hits his left shoulder (and more likely hit, considering he was literally directly in the line of fire, and took virtually zero avoiding action). Also, when was Loki visibly damaged by a bullet?

ShadowFyre
Loki took bullets to face and body. They bounced off. Thor took an explosion that was as powerful as a 30 Megaton Nuclear Weapon that then happened to have fragmentation of entire city on it. Metals and steels of varying alloys, concrete and stone etc. All of it forced at him with much more force than a bullet or any of these 3 could at one time or all together muster. He was ko'ed and had some scratches.

Thors strength is hard to gauge at a pinpoint, but its fair to say it is way beyond theirs. Colossus durability is at or slightly above Iron Mans. That steel rope was cutting into him. Starks armor took those turbine hits and I dont see Colossus surviving that. Thor easily crushed Iron Mans armor.

Choke Parker for several seconds? Why? He could squeeze and its over.

Lizard will be first and last to die. He is going to immediately attack as thats what he does. He is going to come in claws first and try to ravage Thor. He will either get a hole punched in him or headripped off.

Colossus is slower than the Hulk and will probably get dented up pretty badly in short order.

Parker will eventually mess up. Its the only optuon. They have no way of doing anything past minor injuries at best.

carthage
Colossus withstood that explosion from Nega iirc

TheVaultDweller
I don't recall it ever being specifically stated that Sokovia was 30 megatons. Ross compared Hulk and Thor to a pair of 30 megaton nukes. He didn't say anything about Sokovia. And, to me, I don't think he meant literally exactly 30 megaton power output. He was more saying that those two characters are the Avengers equivalent of weapons of mass destruction. I mean if we take that statement literally, it means that Thor and Hulk happen to have the exact same ultimate power output, despite the big differences in overall powerset. And by extension, what does that make Veronica, who was capable of going toe-to-toe with Hulk? And if both Hulk and Veronica have megaton nuke level output, their fists colliding in the AoU fight would have done more than break windows.

ShadowFyre
I dont remember word pair. I thought he was being pretty specific about Thor, since he kinda caused that giant nuclear like explosion It really wouldnt matter as the three of them together couldnt generate a 1/30th of a one megaton.

Still a misatch no matter how low we play Thor and highball the others. One team simply does not have what it takes to put down their opponent without outside help or him simply not fighting back at all.

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Loki took bullets to face and body. They bounced off. Thor took an explosion that was as powerful as a 30 Megaton Nuclear Weapon that then happened to have fragmentation of entire city on it. Metals and steels of varying alloys, concrete and stone etc. All of it forced at him with much more force than a bullet or any of these 3 could at one time or all together muster. He was ko'ed and had some scratches.

Thors strength is hard to gauge at a pinpoint, but its fair to say it is way beyond theirs. Colossus durability is at or slightly above Iron Mans. That steel rope was cutting into him. Starks armor took those turbine hits and I dont see Colossus surviving that. Thor easily crushed Iron Mans armor.

Choke Parker for several seconds? Why? He could squeeze and its over.

Lizard will be first and last to die. He is going to immediately attack as thats what he does. He is going to come in claws first and try to ravage Thor. He will either get a hole punched in him or headripped off.

Colossus is slower than the Hulk and will probably get dented up pretty badly in short order.

Parker will eventually mess up. Its the only optuon. They have no way of doing anything past minor injuries at best.

Thor slightly dented IM helmet. He slightly crushed IM forearm gauntlets at their weak spots with his grip. He's slightly stronger than Lizard. Remember he punched IM in the face with full force with no damage.

Colossus would easily tank anything IM did and better. He's simply more durable.
Lizard heals. Thor can't put him down. Those claws will stab right through him. He easily sliced through strong fire extinguisher iron like tissue paper. No knife or sword can do that.

Silent Master
So you're claiming that the Lizard could duplicate Thor's feats of damaging Tony's armor?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
I dont remember word pair. I thought he was being pretty specific about Thor, since he kinda caused that giant nuclear like explosion It really wouldnt matter as the three of them together couldnt generate a 1/30th of a one megaton.

Still a misatch no matter how low we play Thor and highball the others. One team simply does not have what it takes to put down their opponent without outside help or him simply not fighting back at all.

He mentioned them both. He asks them whether they know where "Thor or Banner are?", and then says that if he misplaced a "couple" of 30 megaton nukes, he'd be in deep shit. So the implication to me was that he regarded them as, like I said, Avengers equivalent of WMDs. So it's not any kind of "low" playing. It's simply referring to what Ross said. Now, granted, the Sokovia buster could well be in the megaton range, based on the destruction it caused, but Ross's comment doesn't mean it was exactly 30 megatons.

On a random note, what has Colossus done to suggest he is as durable as some people suggest? His most impressive durability feat that I can recall is taking some gunfire without damage, which makes him about as durable (by available feats) as Winter Soldier's metal arm. And we saw how well that did against Tony's unibeam.

TheVaultDweller
Ok, rechecked and he and Angel Dust were much closer to Negasonic (when she did the area blast) than I remembered. So a good feat for him, considering he took it much better than Angel Dust did (she was flat out cold for the rest of the film). But still, Iron Man and Thor have taken similar and been fine.

h1a8
He mentioned them both. He asks them whether they know where "Thor or Banner are?", and then says that if he misplaced a "couple" of 30 megaton nukes, he'd be in deep shit. So the implication to me was that he regarded them as, like I said, Avengers equivalent of WMDs. So it's not any kind of "low" playing. It's simply referring to what Ross said. Now, granted, the Sokovia buster could well be in the megaton range, based on the destruction it caused, but Ross's comment doesn't mean it was exactly 30 megatons.

On a random note, what has Colossus done to suggest he is as durable as some people suggest? His most impressive durability feat that I can recall is taking some gunfire without damage, which makes him about as durable (by available feats) as Winter Soldier's metal arm. And we saw how well that did against Tony's unibeam.

That wasn't a good feat. IM basically received no damage. Thus it wasn't that damaging at all. It just fell apart. Not even a great explosion. Certainly not a nuclear anything. Aircraft bullets go right through IM.

TheVaultDweller
lol at that lowballing. Iron Man has taken things like tank shells and fire from a jet before (in IM1), and his suit was still perfectly functional. He still saves the one pilot when his chute doesn't want to deploy, before flying off. And Sokovia most certainly did not just fall apart. I am done wasting time addressing you.

h1a8
lol at that lowballing. Iron Man has taken things like tank shells and fire from a jet before (in IM1), and his suit was still perfectly functional. He still saves the one pilot when his shoot doesn't want to deploy, before flying off. And Sokovia most certainly did not just fall apart. I am done wasting time addressing you. Those bullets from the jets went cleanly through him. It exploded a little bit. Wasn't a huge explosion like a real bomb. Happy? It mostly fell apart.

TheVaultDweller
No they did not. If they did he would have been dead. Or is Tony immune to bullets now? At best, they did a bit of superficial damage to the looser panels/bodywork. But that's standard. His armours often take a few superficial scrapes, dents and knicks, while still remaining structurally sound. And you ignore the tank shell completely. Or the fact that he got hit by an actual jet without taking damage, while it sheared a piece of the jet's wing off. Or how he crash landed earlier during that same outing, after getting hit by the tank shell. And, at the end, saved someone before flying off without problems.

And no, because you clearly have no idea how much energy would need to be released to destroy a landmass of that size.

golem370
Thor took hits from Hulk who was able to nearly stop a leviathan dead a 200++ foot 100ton++++ flying what 80 miles an hour creature nothing Colossus or Spider-Man or Lizard did could compares to that kind of damage soak not even combined.

Utrigita
No they did not. If they did he would have been dead. Or is Tony immune to bullets now? At best, they did a bit of superficial damage to the looser panels/bodywork. But that's standard. His armours often take a few superficial scrapes, dents and knicks, while still remaining structurally sound. And you ignore the tank shell completely. Or the fact that he got hit by an actual jet without taking damage, while it sheared a piece of the jet's wing off. Or how he crash landed earlier during that same outing, after getting hit by the tank shell. And, at the end, saved someone before flying off without problems.

And no, because you clearly have no idea how much energy would need to be released to destroy a landmass of that size.

Plus the missile from the F-22 that exploded in very close proximity to him. Again without significant damage to his suit.

Silent Master
h1a8 is full of crap

lnfmmp_Kjek

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Utrigita
Plus the missile from the F-22 that exploded in very close proximity to him. Again without significant damage to his suit.

Or the missile here, at 2:08.

VtOiApv2bWw

Utrigita
Or the missile here, at 2:08.

VtOiApv2bWw

Not to mention the initial blast from the Arch Reactor that fried Stane, and the minigun fire from the Iron Monger blocked with the shield from the Gauntlet. Bah what am I talking about? The Iron Man armor sucks thumb up

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Utrigita
Not to mention the initial blast from the Arch Reactor that fried Stane, and the minigun fire from the Iron Monger blocked with the shield from the Gauntlet. Bah what am I talking about? The Iron Man armor sucks thumb up

Might as well go out fighting in his bathrobe. big grin

KuRuPT Thanosi
Holy shit IM is getting lowballed, and he's not even in the thread lol

h1a8
Originally posted by golem370
Thor took hits from Hulk who was able to nearly stop a leviathan dead a 200++ foot 100ton++++ flying what 80 miles an hour creature nothing Colossus or Spider-Man or Lizard did could compares to that kind of damage soak not even combined. Characters don't operate at the same levels in different scenes. There were times Hulk punched things and beings with significantly less force than the leviathan feat. You are taking Hulks greatest feat as the level he was punching at ALL THE TIME.

This is like saying that everyone Gladiator hit was with planet destroying force. Thor can be cut. I don't see Lizard koing him at all though.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
h1a8 is full of crap

lnfmmp_Kjek

How so? Doesn't look like a bomb explosion. It had a little explosion qualities but it appeared to just break into many pieces with some energy discharge. It doesn't appear that even Cap would have died or been seriously damaged if he was there. Iron Man didn't get a scratch. How do you explain that?

Silent Master
LOL, thank you for proving me right.

TheVaultDweller
LOL, thank you for proving me right.

With that post, he basically said that he believes Nicholas Cage with brass knuckles has more destructive power than the Sokovia explosion, considering he thinks that Cage could do significant damage to Cap.

Inhuman
Loki has been visibly damaged by a bullet.

Can you post the scene were this happens?
Because I can post a scene where Loki tanks bullets with a smile on his face.

Utrigita
Originally posted by Inhuman
Can you post the scene were this happens?
Because I can post a scene where Loki tanks bullets with a smile on his face.

If it's from the opening scene Loki tanks iirc, multiple shots to the chest, no problem but a bullet seems to grace his cheek later on and gives him a small cut that heals in a instant. It could easily be me misremembering though. Has been quite awhile since I saw it.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PngzUEsOZZI Found the clip, at 1:12-1:16, I can't tell if it's a cut or simply the scepter moving into view. (viewing on the phone)

Inhuman
He tanks those bullets no problem.
Like I said before Sif, who is below Thor and closer to Loki tanked a shot gun blast point blank.

Utrigita
Like I said before Sif, who is below Thor and closer to Loki tanked a shot gun blast point blank.

thumb up

Cool, as I said I couldn't see the details.

wallman77
The fact that this is still even a debate is hilarious. H1 is trolling at this point. No need to respond to him.

carver9
Don't know why people are using Ironman suit as evidence of anything when Captain America and Winter Solider ripped through the suit like tissue paper.

TheVaultDweller
By all means, post a scene where they "ripped" through it like "tissue paper".

Because I recall a tough, extended battle, where they did little more than superficial damage to his armour, other than the boot repulsor, which screwed up his flight, and the blows that briefly messed up his targeting (which was kind of PIS. That's never happened due to blunt force trauma before, even from people like Iron Monger, and his suit's systems were fine when he activated the "counter measures" against Cap. And a previous suit got knocked by the Helicarrier propellers and could still fly). Even Bucky squeezing the gauntlet didn't do that much, as Tony still uses that repulsor multiple times later during the fight.

h1a8
Like I said before Sif, who is below Thor and closer to Loki tanked a shot gun blast point blank. Show the scan

h1a8
Originally posted by wallman77
The fact that this is still even a debate is hilarious. H1 is trolling at this point. No need to respond to him.

How am I trolling? Fire extinguishers are bulletproof too. Yet Lizard sliced though it like tissue paper. And swords and knives can stab right through bulletproof vests. So again, no evidence that Lizard won't slice through Thor.

K-Dog
Show the scan

Someone correct me if this is wrong, but I believe it refers to the Marvel agents of shield appearance by Lady Sif. Not from a Thor movie.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by K-Dog
Someone correct me if this is wrong, but I believe it refers to the Marvel agents of shield appearance by Lady Sif. Not from a Thor movie. Then it's still cannon

I thought it was known that Asguardians are bullet proof

Inhuman
Here.

1:17- she tanks a up close shot gun blast. Before someone says it his her armor. Her arm is in front of the blast.

0:35 also a nice feat of strength. Kicks large trailer across a parking lot.

quUjNQ1QO-E

h1a8
The minute Thor gets a hold of spidey eventually, he chokes him to death. Lizard is next, then colossus. Thor had enough force in his punch to make the hulk do a 360 and Thor wasn't in rage mode either. Thor will kill all of them eventually(maybe just ko colossus). The shit he has tanked, none of these guys can generate that, let alone top it.

Thor never tanked anything on the level of what Lizard did easily. Lizard can cut him. Also Spidey has casually broken a subway train support pole. This takes tonnage to do, yet Spidey did it applying less than 1/10th of his maximum strength.

h1a8
Here.

1:17- she tanks a up close shot gun blast. Before someone says it his her armor. Her arm is in front of the blast.

0:35 also a nice feat of strength. Kicks large trailer across a parking lot.

quUjNQ1QO-E

It's definitely her armor. It made a metal clanging sound.

wallman77
Thor never tanked anything on the level of what Lizard did easily. Lizard can cut him. Also Spidey has casually broken a subway train support pole. This takes tonnage to do, yet Spidey did it applying less than 1/10th of his maximum strength.

On that accord Lizard has never cut anything on the level of Thor durability. Nice try tho lol. Blah blah spidey feats of strength are irrelevant. If Thor can stand and bang (and eat blows from)with kurse and hulk and be up N about walking around a few minutes later like it never happened, spiderman is no more than a pesky gnat tickling him with punches. Please never bring up his strength as having any worth in this fight again.

Inhuman
It's definitely her armor. It made a metal clanging sound.

I see. So you have no idea how shotguns work then.

h1a8
On that accord Lizard has never cut anything on the level of Thor durability. Nice try tho lol. Blah blah spidey feats of strength are irrelevant. If Thor can stand and bang (and eat blows from)with kurse and hulk and be up N about walking around a few minutes later like it never happened, spiderman is no more than a pesky gnat tickling him with punches. Please never bring up his strength as having any worth in this fight again. We are not talking about koing Thor with strikes but cutting him up into pieces. Cutting durability is somewhat different than blunt force durability. Thor was easily stabbed by Loki. Loki isn't that strong. Spider-Man and Lizard are stronger.

Lizard cut through a fire extinguisher like tissue paper. Those things can also withstand bullets.

h1a8
I see. So you have no idea how shotguns work then.

I do. But that was a single bullet which struck her armor.

Silent Master
IOW, you really don't know how shotguns work.

h1a8
IOW, you really don't know how shotguns work.

Yeah I do. In movies they get blocked by bulletproof materials without harming the target.

Inhuman
Yeah I do. In movies they get blocked by bulletproof materials without harming the target.

So you are admitting that all the feats you are calling "superhuman" for the watchmen are just regular action star type feats. Those things happen all the time to non super human action stars.
Doesn't mean they are super human.

Anyhow again , you have no clue how shotguns work. Especially at very close range.

Silent Master

Your posts say otherwise.

h1a8
So you are admitting that all the feats you are calling "superhuman" for the watchmen are just regular action star type feats. Those things happen all the time to non super human action stars.
Doesn't mean they are super human.

Anyhow again , you have no clue how shotguns work. Especially at very close range. I do know how shotguns work. There are two kinds. Ones with slugs and ones with pellets. She got hit with a slug (not pellets). Her armor ricochet the slug away (like Captain America ricochet the bullet back). These are fictional materials.

The bullet didn't break into pieces and struck her in the face. Even if it did then the force is significantly less than the original impact.

One more thing. I think it's trolling to claim someone is bulletproof when you see them blocking bullets with their shield. If the writer wanted Sif to be bulletproof then he wouldn't have had her use a shield or armor to stop bullets.

apex_pretador
Is it really a debate?
Thor uses colossus as a club to beat them to death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.